Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

LaineB

Reaction score
I had an hsg done on Monday and ov'ed yesterday!! Hoping and praying that that the procedure cleared the way for baby # 2!!!

Had my HSG on Friday! Crossing my fingers that this is my month! Good luck to you LaineB!!!

I had mine done on Tuesday (5 days ago) and 'O'ing today. I'm hoping it knocked down the spiderwebs and cleared the path for a little bean!!! Goodluck girls and update here if you can. I'll be stalking...

Good luck ladies! I got my bfp the month I got my HSG done after ttc for 19 cycles

Renewed hope!!!! I hope this is it!!!!!!! Good luck girls! The only thing I am concerned about is that we couldn't BD until cd 13 bc I was really crampy and spotting until then. Did you guys have the same problem?

Good luck ladies! I got my bfp the month I got my HSG done after ttc for 19 cycles

Thats amazing news! Congratulations! I didn't even know it was a possibility until I got on here..I am crossing my fingers and hoping that this is my month! I feel really good about it!

Good luck to everyone!!! :hug:

I had mine done on Tuesday (5 days ago) and 'O'ing today. I'm hoping it knocked down the spiderwebs and cleared the path for a little bean!!! Goodluck girls and update here if you can. I'll be stalking...

:haha:

I am scheduling a HSG as soon as AF gets here. So I am hoping for a HSG baby also.

I am scheduling a HSG as soon as AF gets here. So I am hoping for a HSG baby also.

Good luck! I hope everything is normal! Make sure to take something for pain like a half hour before you go! I got so nervous I almost passed out!! LOL! The poor nurse brought me some juice and I sat on the toilet drinking it :haha:

I haven't had an hsg but I just wanted to stop in and wish you luck! :hugs: I have heard many many great stories about getting bfps after an hsg!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'll be having one done soon too!! In the meantime, I'll stalk this thread and read about YOUR hsg babies, until I get my own. :winkwink: Good luck ladies!!

Good luck girls! hopefully we can all report good news soon!

I just spoke the place I'm having the test done and they said that DH would be allowed back before and after just not during the test. They said they would give me the results after the test was done.

I need one - waited til cd1 -called and they have shut the department until mid Nov! Going out of my mind as cant wait that long - trying to get laporoscopy appointment now,

Good luck everyone x

I just spoke the place I'm having the test done and they said that DH would be allowed back before and after just not during the test. They said they would give me the results after the test was done.

Yours may be different but at mine they had like an u/s tv screen and I was watching as they put the dye in and it filled up. Pretty cool lol. It was over in for real like a minute. Goodluck!!!

Just wanted to wish you luck and let you know that I, too, had an HSG baby. Couldn't believe it!

Hi ladies. I had my HSG done yesterday 10/3. I will be ov'ing this weekend or early next week.

Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->