Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Bumping this thread!

I had my HSG on the 12th of September and am currently 6dpo. Hoping for a bfp after 2 years ttc and one m/c October of last year.

Bumping this thread!

I had my HSG on the 12th of September and am currently 6dpo. Hoping for a bfp after 2 years ttc and one m/c October of last year.

Hey Bittany,

Can you plz share your experience with HSG? Is it painful with a retroverted uterus, as I too have a retroverted uterus and my HSG is scheduled on 1st Oct.. :huh: .. All my bloodwork/scans has come back perfect, so has DH's tests :thumbup: Still to chk progesterone level at 7dpo...

My doc has suggested me a straight-away IUI next month (with clomid) in case my HSG goes fine. I wasn't prescribed any meds earlier as my tests came back fine and I ovulate on my own. I'm so confused!!! :cry:

-Marlene
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me-29, DH-32
actively TTC since Apr'13
no found reason for delay in conception :shrug:

Honestly my hsg was a breeze. The worst part was the speculum like a pap smear. I didnt really feel any cramping and it was iver in less than 5 mins. There are alot of horror stories out there but everyone is different.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the same thing! Mine was done today (ouch!) and the lovely radiographer told us to "go nuts for the next few months" :haha: She discovered that i have a very tight cervix...what a weird thing that is to have!

i'm sure it opens up when you are ovulating so I wouldn't worry about that. Other than that were your tubes open and clear?

Dont worry, hope you have ur BFP soon :) ... keep us all posted of the good news..

Good luck ladies!!! The baby girl I'm carrying is an HSG baby, hopefully you all will have the same result! <3

Hi ladies I am Having my hsg tom morning which is also the year anniversary of my only bfp which ended in mmc. Am really hoping that this gives me good results esp if it ends up in a bfp. Good luck and will update tom.

Am back from my hsg. They couldn't find my cervix for ages then couldn't get the catheter in for ages as well. Not v pleasant. It did hurt a bit when they were pushing the dye. Got to wait 10 days for results! Good luck everyone. X

Am back from my hsg. They couldn't find my cervix for ages then couldn't get the catheter in for ages as well. Not v pleasant. It did hurt a bit when they were pushing the dye. Got to wait 10 days for results! Good luck everyone. X

Mine was the same though i was told (and saw) my results straight away. It sucks that they wouldn't tell you then and there! Well done for getting it done and out the way, i'll keep my fingers crossed for good news...and an hsg bubby! X

Mine was the same though i was told (and saw) my results straight away. It sucks that they wouldn't tell you then and there! Well done for getting it done and out the way, i'll keep my fingers crossed for good news...and an hsg bubby! X

** Update **

So, since having my HSG at the end of September i have had 5 spikes (with subsequent drops) in temperature, two separate occasions of EWCM but no positive OPK results at all. It doesn't look like i'm going to ovulate any time soon and i'm starting to feel wholly depressed! I'm eating right, going to the gym and have lost a stone in 6 weeks so don't feel as though i'm doing anything to cause this...it's just not happening! Has anyone else had a similar experience? It's all feeling very disheartening

Add me in.. I'm testing this month after a painless HSG (with sedatives) on Oct 1st showing both tubes open :thumbup:

Waiting for an Autumn BFP ... :flower:

Today I had AF like cramps and a funny feeling to hog junk food!.. And oh yeah.. went to flush my system off the poop 3 times!!

Can any of u tell me what i shud figure out of my OPK result?.. I got a positive OPK on CD15/16/17.. dunno wht to make out?... I o'ed on which day ....CD15/16/17?

** Update **

So, since having my HSG at the end of September i have had 5 spikes (with subsequent drops) in temperature, two separate occasions of EWCM but no positive OPK results at all. It doesn't look like i'm going to ovulate any time soon and i'm starting to feel wholly depressed! I'm eating right, going to the gym and have lost a stone in 6 weeks so don't feel as though i'm doing anything to cause this...it's just not happening! Has anyone else had a similar experience? It's all feeling very disheartening

Sorry I was not following the thread.. when was ur HSG done and hopefully ur results are promising. Because my doc told me that the egg wud release a little later or a little earlier as a result of the procedure. In few cases it follows the earlier pattern only. So it might just be possible that u wud hav missed it on OPK or its still on the way. So hun dont lose hope.. HSG has given unexpectedly good results for many!.. :dust:

** Update **

Sorry I was not following the thread.. when was ur HSG done and hopefully ur results are promising. Because my doc told me that the egg wud release a little later or a little earlier as a result of the procedure. In few cases it follows the earlier pattern only. So it might just be possible that u wud hav missed it on OPK or its still on the way. So hun dont lose hope.. HSG has given unexpectedly good results for many!.. :dust:

I'm trying to keep the hope ...maybe i'll be one of the delayed ovulation women. I have to ovulate some time sooner or later but i'd really like it to be sooner! My HSG was at the end of September so i had hoped to have good news by now (CD30). Yet another woman at work has fallen pregnant seemingly immediately after coming off contraception...it's a harsh world sometimes!

** Update **

I'm trying to keep the hope ...maybe i'll be one of the delayed ovulation women. I have to ovulate some time sooner or later but i'd really like it to be sooner! My HSG was at the end of September so i had hoped to have good news by now (CD30). Yet another woman at work has fallen pregnant seemingly immediately after coming off contraception...it's a harsh world sometimes!

I may sound weird or bitchy... but u've gotto experience heavy TTC trials to fell this!... :wacko: One of my frnds was not producing follies beyond 12mm, and had ET less than 8mm!... She didnt release any eggs for 8 months inspite of all sorts of medications... the last resort doc suggested her was to go for donor eggs as her own eggs cudn't be extracted from her ovaries- owing to her folli sizes. AND, one fine day she got preggers, n has a 2 month old baby boy now!!!

Life is .. most of the times crazy :haha: ... ppl come off contraception, they get preggers, ppl dont produce eggs, one fine day get preggers, reckless teens fool around n get preggers!... some unfortunate kids feel so lost bcuz of probs b/w their parents, who don't realize that offsprings are unwrapped gifts from Lord ... And ones who crave to have kids, it seems, Lord tests, how long can u hold on?.. and I say Lord, its not my desire to be a mother, its my feminine instinct to become a mother.

Bah.. too much of blah blah... :dohh:
I know many ladies wud resonate with what i'm feeling now!...

To update I got the all clear on my hsg but af arrived last weekend. His am joining you with the blah!

Hi another update. Just got a bfp yest the cycle after my hsg. Fingers crossed it sticks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->