Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Yes! next tuesday October 11 will be 10 DPO

Can I ask a question? I hope I don't sound dumb for asking but who should get a HSG? I have a 15 month old son and we had to use fertility drugs to get pregnant with him. Would a HSG help us to conceive our 2nd baby? Is this something the Dr would suggest to me if she thought I needed one?

Hsg worked for me 9 years ago when I had been ttc #2 for 10 months with no luck...Got my bfp that same cycle! :thumbup:
Have been ttc #3 (with new Dh) for 7 months and just got orders from my doctor for another hsg to be scheduled as soon as I get af! Hope I have positive results again...

Can I ask a question? I hope I don't sound dumb for asking but who should get a HSG? I have a 15 month old son and we had to use fertility drugs to get pregnant with him. Would a HSG help us to conceive our 2nd baby? Is this something the Dr would suggest to me if she thought I needed one?

I think its a good idea for anyone who may have endometriosis or has had past abdominal surgery. Just to check for blockage. I have had 5 previous abdominal surgeries, so blockage is a great possibility for me...I have tons of scar tissue.
Last time I had hsg I seemed to have a mucus plug in my tubes. It helped clear that out and I got my bfp that same cycle.

I think its a good idea for anyone who may have endometriosis or has had past abdominal surgery. Just to check for blockage. I have had 5 previous abdominal surgeries, so blockage is a great possibility for me...I have tons of scar tissue.
Last time I had hsg I seemed to have a mucus plug in my tubes. It helped clear that out and I got my bfp that same cycle.

Ok that makes perfect sense. We are ttc #2 and our second round of Femara. If this month doesn't work I may ask my Dr about this. I have PCOS and I bet it would help me.

Ok that makes perfect sense. We are ttc #2 and our second round of Femara. If this month doesn't work I may ask my Dr about this. I have PCOS and I bet it would help me.
Very possible. Seems to clear out all the "junk".

I'm getting one done just to be sure there are no blockages (though there is no reason to suspect any) before being prescribed Clomid.

I'm getting one done just to be sure there are no blockages (though there is no reason to suspect any) before being prescribed Clomid.

I did have a bad bacterial infection at 17 that ended up getting into my tubes. I caught it in time and got antibiotics but I always wondered if it did damage. I did have a baby 15 months ago but I am 28 and I am sure it would make my ttc alot easier to clear them out

I did have a bad bacterial infection at 17 that ended up getting into my tubes. I caught it in time and got antibiotics but I always wondered if it did damage. I did have a baby 15 months ago but I am 28 and I am sure it would make my ttc alot easier to clear them out
Its nice to get things checked out..if only for peace of mind. The tests also checks for pelvic inflammatory disease.

Yes! next tuesday October 11 will be 10 DPO

I am going to test Tuesday. It will be 9 maybe 10 dpo... Not so sure. I surged on Saturday. It's killing me already. I want this to be my month soso bad! I hate this 2ww looks like we should have a way to bypass it lol it's SO overrated!

Six more days!!!! We can make it!!!

I have to book for an HSG what exactly is it? Any tips?

Dye is inserted into the uterus and out of the fallopian tubes via the cervix. Not a fun procedure but I've heard that a lot of people ger preg right after!

Yes 1 more day down. I have had an awful headache and my face is more broke out than normal at this time in my cycle BUT I am on Progesterone for the first time so that could be it. Fingers Crossed!!!!

I plan on asking my doc about getting this done when I see her tomorrow! GL ladies!!:flower:

I've been nauseous all night. I always get this in my TWW tho, I guess it's hormones .... I'm praying for a bfp!! I don't want to wait anymore!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->