Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Hopefully we have some little implanting babies soon!!!!!!!

I read that the HSG has to be done before before ovulation and after af. If im irregular and i have no idea when i or if i ovulate, and have very irregular af. How do i do the test?

I think they recommend you do it before cycle day 10.

I read that the HSG has to be done before before ovulation and after af. If im irregular and i have no idea when i or if i ovulate, and have very irregular af. How do i do the test?
I called two weeks ago and requested the test. The doctor has it ordered now and Im waiting for my next af. On the first day of af I will call and the test will be scheduled then...Even if you miss ov the cycle that the test is done, from what Ive read, you are still more likely to get your bfp for the next three months following the test.

So it dont really matter when its done. I am so unpredictab;e, longest bewteen was 6 months, closest was 2 weeks. and some 2 months apart

They will only Schedule it when af shows. They schedule it for 10 days after af starts.

Impossible for, then this test wont get done. Our booking for anything medical related to even see a doc is 2 months in advanced

You do have to have af and I was told you had to be finished with it. Other than that they didn't give me a specific day it needed to be done on. You definitely should not be pregnant(so best to schedule before ov or take extra precaution not to get pregnant for those who ov early). Getting into the dr does take longer but my hsg is done in radiology. Scheduling for that seems to be fairly quick. gl

Good luck to everyone hoping for their bfp after having a hsg , I am also hoping for one after having my hsg 9 days ago I ov 5 days later and am now on 4 dpo my ovulation pains were more painful after having it done, maybe that was a good sign! Fingers crossed xxx

I just seen my doc today and she wrote the order for my hsg test! I'll have it done next month, if I dont get a BFP this month! My ovaries and uterus are good and I have plenty of eggs so just gotta check the transport system! lol...My doc told me she expects me in there in a few months pregnant! Hope shes right! I'm feeling extremely positve about these last few months of the year!! I hope I have one seriously good christmas present for the family!!! Sending positive vibes and baby dust to you all!!!!:happydance:

I love the end of the year!!! Dh is convinced that we only get preg in December (we did both times) maybe it's because I'm so happy, excited, relaxed ect. During the holidays! I hope it happens this month tho!!!

I love the end of the year!!! Dh is convinced that we only get preg in December (we did both times) maybe it's because I'm so happy, excited, relaxed ect. During the holidays! I hope it happens this month tho!!!

I love the holidays so much too! Once fall is here I'm so cheerful and relaxed like you said. I hope its this month as well!! :flower:

My HSG was done this Monday on Oct. 3rd. All was clear so fingers crossed. :dust:

I am hoping mine is clear. Finally got AF. It only took eight days for the provera to work. HSG scheduled for next Thursday. I am hoping that it will be the helping hand.

Good luck tomorrow christina and next week as well jeoestreich!!! :dust:

I am hoping mine is clear. Finally got AF. It only took eight days for the provera to work. HSG scheduled for next Thursday. I am hoping that it will be the helping hand.

Hopefully we all get cleared out and make room for some baby making!!! Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->