Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Lisa - you're funny! I feel the same way. In the middle of the day when I have energy I'm like yeah we're having sex tonight and then when we go upstairs to get ready for bed I'm like ... honey it's not happening! :haha:

I'm so completely excited I just wanna smile and laugh and eeeeck! It's almost as good as getting a BFP! It's a beautiful place and honestly I feel like I'm dreaming!

Just wanted to stop in and let everyone know I am pregnant with our second baby that was conceived after an HSG! We have been trying for over a year, I guess that was what I needed. Good luck everyone!!

You'll have to post pics when you move in. Now you'll be even closer to me!! :) Better start packing!!

Congrats mommybear!

:haha: lisa! Well if you are ever in NYC you know who to call! Lol! Wow unbelievable! This just seriously made my day!

Congrats to mommybear (thank you for sharing the positive news!!) and congrats to Ash - that's wonderful news too! :yipee: for both of you!

Ash & Lisa, you girls crack me up! I get so sick of DTD too! And Ash - I'm with you sister, I am raring to go midday, but at night I'm totally over it. My husband has noticed this pattern, and calles me an "afternoon :sex: (insert expletive!)" :haha:

Last night my husband fell asleep on the couch and I had to wake him up to BD! I was so tempted to say forget it, clearly neither of us wanted to, lol....but the timing was crucial!

We had kind of an unspoken agreement, and made it a quickie. :haha:

:haha: thank goodness for this website because I don't think anyone understands being sick of DTD than other girls on BNB! Hopefully one day I'll be able to get back to want to DTD all the time without it being a chore!

Seriously. My friend from work who got pregnant 2 months off the pill was like "Just have sex every day!" I was like, "Yeah that gets kind of old a year and a half into it!!" :dohh:

Haha it so does ... I feel bad sometimes when we DTD because I kinda just want it to be over ... =\ I feel terrible saying that and it's not my OH at all! I just get so exhausted that it's timed and we HAVE to do it around that certain time! annoying!!

I know! I really never thought we'd be one of those couples who times sex...but here we are!!

sad .. so sad! Well maybe when I get out of NJ I'll have better luck TTC ... I am a little worried to be honest because I'm going to have to either travel down to south jersey where I currently live for my FS appointments or have him refer me to a good FS up in NYC ... I guess seeing one in NYC won't be that bad. I'm sure they're good up there!

Mommybear - CONGRATS!! You give me hope for this cycle!!!

Ash & Lisa - You guys are too funny!~!!!!
Im tired of bd as well. DH asked me today "so when do we have to start again?" lol

Ash - HUGE Congrats on the Apt!!! How super exciting!!! Anytime you want to hit all the HomeGoods let me know!!! lol I am OBSESSED with buying stuff for the house! FedEx(my bff's lol) just brought me a nice corner linen cabinet for my powder room today! Super exciting!
Im sure there are better FS in the city!

Lisa - I never imagine we would be one of those couples either! I was like these people are nuts....now I know how easy it is to be nuts! I catch myself daily staring at mothers with strollers seeing which ones I like and how it looks like in real life...."does it have enough cargo space?" I have problems! lol

wait stinas - do you live in the city? I LOVE homegoods! And we're selling all of our furniture here in our 3 bedroom apartment, partly because we don't want to deal with bringing it all the way up to the city and partly because we're downsizing a lot and it probably won't fit! Lol.

Oooooh Home Goods! Haven't been there in FOREVER! I think I might go this weekend. Ya know, gotta keep my mind off the TWW and all!! :winkwink:

Ash - Yeah I'm sure you could find a good FS in the city.

I am in Bergen County...about 25 min from the city. There is a HomeGoods like 5 min from my house. I go get my dunkin...then im off in la la land. lol
Thats just a good excuse to get new stuff!!! E X C I T I N G!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->