Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

:haha: I know I can't wait to get new stuff! Lol.

Can't wait to decorate the new place! It has floor to ceiling windows and it overlooks the water on the west side of the island and a little side view of central park! B E A U T I F U L!

That sounds amazing!!!!!!!
Omg we are totally going shopping this summer!!!....or lets just say lunch outside with tons of wine....but hopefully soda due to our bumps:winkwink:

:haha: I'm totally down to shop! I love going to 5th Ave and just shopping along there and the city is beautiful anyways, I think. I mean I know it's dirty in certain places but I just think there's so much to look at and good culture there! I love trying ethnic foods and what not and you can get a lot of that there and I'm very excited!

Wine, shopping, let me know when! Lol.

Lisa & Ash - its totally a date!!!!! i LOVE eating outside....and eating in general lol...this is the reason i went from 115 lbs to 145.:dohh:

Ah I'm just like you stinas - I'm about 121 and it's not heavy or anything but I used to be about 110-115 and I liked it that way and I tried to get back to the gym but I'm having difficulties staying motivated! =\

I'm at 130 and would like to get back to 115, where I was before our wedding. We've been trying to eat healthy, but today I came home from work and ate 3 (!!!) cupcakes that we had leftover from the superbowl. This is why we don't have sweets in our house!! LOL.

:haha: Same here. I love those candy bars that are called 100 grands! they're so good, with the chocolate and crunchies and caramel! And tonight I had pasta with a little bit of butter and parmesan cheese ... and a dr. pepper ... really not that healthy =( ! When I get to NYC I'll probably see all of these hot little things walking around and I'll hopefully be able to get back to where I was!

If you guys don't mind me asking, and you can PM me if you want but how old are you ladies?

Yummm I love those. Easter-time is dangerous for me because of those cadbury eggs...not the gooey ones, but the chocolate ones with the candy shell, that are in the purple bag. OMG those are my favorite!

I'm 30....old compared to you, I know. :blush: LOL.

Haha I actually don't really like those eggs ... it's too much chocolate for me! I know ... weird!

30 is not old! I don't know if you know this but my OH is 38 .... =D I moved out of my house across the country when I was 18 so I like to think I'm more mature then most of the girls and boys my age and I get along with people who are older than me much better! I dated a couple of guys my age and honestly I just couldn't even stand it! Lol.

Ash, don't worry about finding a FS in NYC - I can refer you to mine at RMA NY. :flower:

Too much chocolate?! *Gasp* There's no such thing!!

Yes I do remember you saying that your OH was quite a bit older. It's just a number. I definitely don't "feel" 30, and no one ever believes that I am, so I guess that's a good thing. When I started at my job I had just turned 29, and people thought I was like 23 just out of college. :dohh:

Trust me, you won't want to ccommute to jersey everytime you need a scan or blood work.

Oh, and ladies.... I think I have EWCM. Woohooo! Thought I might not ovulate, but now it looks promising!!

and lisa, i love cadbury eggs!!

Daisy - that's what I was thinking. I told my OH that if I need IUI or IVF that's just not going to work! It's too much! So you live in NYC?

Lisa - Yes, too much chocolate! It's weird of me. I'm very picky about chocolate, I like it with caramel or peanut butter or some other flavor but I do not like it alone! :haha:! That's great that you don't feel 30, I seriously look like I'm about 15 and I absolutely hate it now but I'm sure I will love it when I'm older! Where do you work, or what do you do?

I am 27...dh 33.
Yeah Ash ...dont commute for FS. I dont even want to commute 10 min from my house. It may be 10 min one day, but an hour the next. No thanks! Not worth it. Its not like your moving to the woods...its Manhattan...you can find the top docs there.

Woohoo Daisy!!!!

I am having slight cramping....is that normal? I feel sluggish down there...all I want is icecream to make myself feel better!

Looking younger is better now that we are older! I have super oily skin.....I HATED it for years, but now that I know that it keeps you from getting wrinkles, im all for it. I have none and my mom maybe just got one or two in the past year or so....shes 51.

Yeah I know I just like my FS and we've built a good relationship .. he knows what I'm comfortable with etc and he knows my case now but I know that the best thing would be to get one in NYC. I will switch it's just going to be hard for me to find someone that i felt that comfortable with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->