Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Oh wow I am glad I found this thread !! I made my apointment today for my HSG its being done on April 29th and I am scared to death but I am such a worry rat with anything I can have allergic reaction too, i am allergic to a few things , and I am not the biggest pain taker either lol

Well, looks like I'm another HSG success! I got a :bfp: <3

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/hmariecarr/IMG_4133copy.jpg

Congrats MarksWife!!!!
I just wanted to pop in an update on me I had my HSG 4/16 .... I'm still in my 2WW but it doesn't look good!!!

I never got a TRUE +OPK this month (never happened b4) got several ultrasounds 1 a few weeks ago saw a 15mm Folli but the last on CD20 saw my cyst bled into my ovary so it doesn't look good this month!!!

Congrats on the New baby and GL Everyone!!

Well, looks like I'm another HSG success! I got a :bfp: <3

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/hmariecarr/IMG_4133copy.jpg

Congrats hun !!!

My hsg was done on april 29th and caused early ovulation and double ovulation for me , I already ovulated on the left side now the right side is going so hoping we are lucky

Having my HSG on the 7th....I am worried I might Ov before, but I don't wanna wait....!

I am going to do OPK's so that if it's a risk, I will reschedule next month.

Also having a Saline Sonogram.

So tell me - does the HSG hurt???? What should I expect?

I didn't have any Pain from the HSG!!! Except for when the Dr was pushing on my cyst!! I've heard if u have blockage it hurts pretty bad though!!! :nope:

GL!!!

Had my HSG on the 30th, waiting to O (hopefully Sunday) hope this is our month...come on HSG baby :)

Congrats Markswife! So excited for you!

Ladies, My HSG was painful but only slightly and you will be amazed at how quickly it goes. Good luck to all of you!

Thank you Diamond! <3 :)

Wishing you ladies lots of baby dust and hoping the HSG does the trick for you all too! <3

Having my HSG on the 7th....I am worried I might Ov before, but I don't wanna wait....!

I am going to do OPK's so that if it's a risk, I will reschedule next month.

Also having a Saline Sonogram.

So tell me - does the HSG hurt???? What should I expect?

The HSG is similar to the Saline Sonogram, I am not sure if you had that yet. Except the HGS they take an x ray also. I thought that the Saline Sonogram hurt but that was nothing compared to the HSG. Some people don't find it painful but I definitely did. The good thing is that the procedure only lasted a couple minutes and the pain was gone a couple minutes after the procedure.

I am doing good 2 dpo today and so tired but I think it is the odd weather here its in the 80s when usually its in the 60s in the spring hehe

It's unseasonably warm here too, after being unseasonably cold...funky weather this year

My HSG only hurt like a bad period cramp when he put the catheter in and blew the balloon up, that part hurt pretty bad (even with 800 mg ibuprofen in my system). The rest didn't really hurt at all. I did spot a bit afterward and the rest of the day so I had to wear a little panty liner to catch it.

Had my HSG yesterday and it sucked !!!! Hurt like hell and my tubes went spasm and closed off making it impossible for the dye to pass. Unfortunately my HSG was the day after a painful saline soon and the same day as my surge.

I was still cramping from the saline sono when I arrived yesterday. The doc told me my uterus was "still upside down" from the sono and had not returned to its normal position. So he moved it. Yes, that part hurt a lot too.

After the HSG I went for a follicle scan. I was really happy because I was 24mm and the follicle was intact, meaning the HSG had not flushed away my egg. Stood up from the follicle scan and..... Tmi: blood everywhere. I got really faint and nauseous and had to lay down.

I finally went home and laid down and passed our for like, 3 hours. Nurse called from the clinic to advise us to BD because I was surging. My DH said "will you be okay for that???" So I lied and smiled and said yes. Truthfully, I was (and still am) bruised and tender feeling, but I was NOT going to miss my window.

So we still BD'd last night, and will tonight. What bad timing! lol...Crossing my fingers!

Had my HSG yesterday and it sucked !!!! Hurt like hell and my tubes went spasm and closed off making it impossible for the dye to pass. Unfortunately my HSG was the day after a painful saline soon and the same day as my surge.

I was still cramping from the saline sono when I arrived yesterday. The doc told me my uterus was "still upside down" from the sono and had not returned to its normal position. So he moved it. Yes, that part hurt a lot too.

After the HSG I went for a follicle scan. I was really happy because I was 24mm and the follicle was intact, meaning the HSG had not flushed away my egg. Stood up from the follicle scan and..... Tmi: blood everywhere. I got really faint and nauseous and had to lay down.

I finally went home and laid down and passed our for like, 3 hours. Nurse called from the clinic to advise us to BD because I was surging. My DH said "will you be okay for that???" So I lied and smiled and said yes. Truthfully, I was (and still am) bruised and tender feeling, but I was NOT going to miss my window.

So we still BD'd last night, and will tonight. What bad timing! lol...Crossing my fingers!

Your chart looks so promising hun FX for you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->