Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Yep! <3 I will be on CD 7!

perfect!! you gonna do opk's right??

Yep! OPK's and temping around O time to confirm my temp raises. I temped all cycle last cycle, but I get too obsessive with the post-O temps if I do that :haha: So I'm going to skip doing that and just quit after I get three high temps ;)

How is it going markswife??

Good, just waiting on O. I really hate this part of the cycle. Just ready to be preggo already! *sigh* Thanks for asking! <3 How are you and LO doing?

Good, just waiting on O. I really hate this part of the cycle. Just ready to be preggo already! *sigh* Thanks for asking! <3 How are you and LO doing?

Seriously, the wait is the worst part! Hang in there!! And we're doing GREAT so far! Had a little scare because my first blood test, my hcg levels were very low but they went right up! Dr. Booked us an u/s for 4/17 but i'll only be 5 1/2 wks. so my hopes aren't very high of seeing anything. .. he just wants to make sure the baby is in the right place and all that,.

Hey ladies....when I had my HSG on Monday the radiologist said that my cervix was pretty closed and he had a bit of trouble getting in to do the procedure but that he did get it in and my tubes are clear. I was wondering if any of you had had a similar experience? I know even when I check my cervix it feels closed all the time....just worried this would keep me from getting my bfp.

Hey ladies....when I had my HSG on Monday the radiologist said that my cervix was pretty closed and he had a bit of trouble getting in to do the procedure but that he did get it in and my tubes are clear. I was wondering if any of you had had a similar experience? I know even when I check my cervix it feels closed all the time....just worried this would keep me from getting my bfp.

My dr didn't say anything about my cervix being closed - but yes that could be a reason it's more difficult for anthing to get up there, on the upside, I had been trying for a year and got pregnant same cycle as the HSG I SWEAR by it.. even though they said that everything was clear... Maybe it helped to open that cervix! how was your cramping during??

I had the opposite problem and the dye kept spilling back out of cervix...eventually went through tubes. I worry that after sex sperm will not manage to stay up there. What day did you have it done? Was it close to ovulation?

I had the opposite problem and the dye kept spilling back out of cervix...eventually went through tubes. I worry that after sex sperm will not manage to stay up there. What day did you have it done? Was it close to ovulation?

That actually does seem like a possibilty to me! when we were TTC i kid you not I would hang off the bed to keep everything in there as long as possible and then prop my butt up on pillows so my hoo ha was tilted and nothing could come out!!

I had my HSG done on CD 10 ... O'd on CD 14 .. and :bfp: came at 10DPO

That actually does seem like a possibilty to me! when we were TTC i kid you not I would hang off the bed to keep everything in there as long as possible and then prop my butt up on pillows so my hoo ha was tilted and nothing could come out!!

I had my HSG done on CD 10 ... O'd on CD 14 .. and :bfp: came at 10DPO

Thanks for reply. I had my hsg on cd10 too. Bfn for me but this is my next cycle post hsg so hopefully second time lucky for me

Just wanted to pop in and send some baby dust and luck to all those currently in their hsg cycles or awaiting their hsg!

I had mine done last year after a long ttc journey, and finally got my sticky bean the cycle of my procedure. Hope the same for all of you! x

My dr didn't say anything about my cervix being closed - but yes that could be a reason it's more difficult for anthing to get up there, on the upside, I had been trying for a year and got pregnant same cycle as the HSG I SWEAR by it.. even though they said that everything was clear... Maybe it helped to open that cervix! how was your cramping during??

My cramping during was not bad at all. Kind of more of a quick stabbing pain and then nothing. In the dreaded 2ww.....

My cramping during was not bad at all. Kind of more of a quick stabbing pain and then nothing. In the dreaded 2ww.....

Blondie, good luck! Try not to pull your hair out!! keep from testing as long as possible!!!

Hello Ladies just wondering if U could answer a few questions for me as I have my HSG Tom !!!!!
Tom will be CD8 for me but I usually O between CD10-cd13 do u think that's cutting it close??? Also I have a Lrg cyst on my left ovary that was seen during ultrasound Fri and Today.... Will the test cause me any issues W that??

Lastly we have 2 Boys so we have been trying to sway Pink .... Diet, lowering PH and raising my temps (since I'm Hypo.) to favor Pink!! I've read a lot of threads that say the get PG after a HSG but most have boys.... Do U think the Dye might favor Boys or something??

Thanks so much for the help I'm freaking out Like Majorly Bad!!! :blush:

Firstly, good luck! Its a nervous process I know, but this is the step towards bringing you your little one!

Its not cutting it close :) Ovulation will still happen on time, its just that its not done past certain CD days as it can become -too- close to ovulation.

The test wont cause any issues with your cyst either, try not to worry :)

Ive not heard anything about the dye and gender. Personally, I cant see how that can even be related since the sperm is what picks the gender and that happens at fertilisation :)

Good luck this cycle! xx

Thank so much for the Info. I feel a Lil better!! :thumbup:
I'm not sure if it's the Dye or anything I was just wondering if there was anything that might sway one gender or the other like raising the PH or maybe it just gives those spermies a nice smooth Slip N Slide and the boys shoot down it first :haha:

Congrats on the Baby not much longer to Go!!!

Hahaha your last post gave me a much needed giggle and smile!! <3 You know..i BET there are some sites out there where someone has done some research into stuff like that! I wouldnt have a clue personally...plus I suppose the fact I am also team :yellow: doesnt really help either!!

How did you get on today? Hope you are ok my dear.

And yes thank you! Not long :) And sure you will be counting down your days to your new bundle soon too <3 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->