~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Welcome smiles - I'm only just joining the game after watching dexter and his mrs announcing her pregnancy :haha: I guessed she was last scene:winkwink:hubby cottoned on about 2 seconds before she announced it:haha:

Pregnancy and babies everywhere:wacko:

Welcome again

:hugs:

X

SweetPotato, sorry it wasn't your time right now, I guess you pick yourself up and try again next cycle with massive fingers crossed and lots of baby dust glittering over you.

Life sucks being a woman and fulfilling our dreams. Big hugs and keep going.

x
Yep, we keep pushing through don't we? Gets exhausting at times! :p Hoping my time is just around the corner :) .

garfie: Random pg women and babies are constantly stalking me :haha: .

OMG congrats Oldermom! I hope you stick around, I get so hopeful when one of us gets a BFP!!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. :hug:

And Oldermom.... Congrats! Wishing you all the best.

Ok, so I think my DH's positivity is rubbing off on me. I knit, and I have spent the last 2 days looking at baby patterns. OMG so many cute patterns.

Oldermom ..... Thanks for the info I think those test and the Lining cleanse is what my Dr will start doing after this cycle!!
My nurse said something about cleaning the lining cuz I'm having strange spotting but I think it's due to a Cyst!!
Also I keep telling them about my MC last year and how my body was fighting it....I thought I had food Poisining I had to go to the ER before the MC for dehydration, fever Chills and other things!!!! I've never been sick like that Before in my life :nope: and my blood test from the ER showed my antibodies high!!!

I know my DH has sperm issues and Abnormalities due to his Varicocle but him also having a reversal can cause high antibodies to Increase they told me the Sperm wash Fixes that but I don't see how :shrug:

Ill have to research the Benedryl !!! thanks

A lot of women who have immune issues get a prescription of prednisone or the like to start taking once they have ovulated (you can read about it a lot more on the Recurrent Miscarriage Thread page). There was one woman on there who had 10 early losses, all due to these issues. She only carried one to term when she found a doc who prescribed her steroids to keep her body from attacking the baby.
I don't know much about sperm issues, but perhaps someone else on this thread does?
Good luck! :hugs:

Ok, so I think my DH's positivity is rubbing off on me. I knit, and I have spent the last 2 days looking at baby patterns. OMG so many cute patterns.

What's with the positive husbands?! I'm always like quit trying to jinx this with your positive attitude lol :haha: I hope he's right though, there's nothing cuter than hand knit baby sweaters.

Oldermom, the prednisone/benadryl totally makes sense to me. Have you ever done the Benadryl before? I hope you've found the problem and that this is the key to your sticky baby this month!!

What's with the positive husbands?! I'm always like quit trying to jinx this with your positive attitude lol :haha: I hope he's right though, there's nothing cuter than hand knit baby sweaters.

!

LOL I totally feel the same, like Dude you will totally jinx us! I am creating baby boy pattern lists and baby girl pattern lists. There is this totally adorable mukluks bootie pattern and the most adorable stuffed crochet bear.

Oldermom, the prednisone/benadryl totally makes sense to me. Have you ever done the Benadryl before? I hope you've found the problem and that this is the key to your sticky baby this month!!

I hope so too! [-o<
I tried it in August (which was chemical #2- #4 if you count the two chemicals before DD), but started really late in my cycle. Between that and the low progesterone....:nope:

Uh oh ladies, need some advice here. I just temped at my usual time and my temp has dropped to baseline. I did have to get up with DS at 3am, and took my temp then and it was 98 (just .1 below what it has been for days). Do you think it went down just because my sleep was interrupted? Or is my body fighting the progesterone to have a period? I did get 3 hours of sleep before the second temp. I'm so worried this is a really bad sign...

Took this today, in under 10 minutes. Please pray this baby sticks ladies!
:shock:
Let's see, what I did this month:
1) take every supplement that has ever been rumored to help anyone get pregnant: DHEA, CoQ10, tons of folic acid, tons of VitD, baby aspirin, B-complex, Iron, Calcium, Fish oil, and 25mg of Benadryl 3xdaily.
(check)
2) run to the bathroom at odd hours to pee in a cup
(check, check)
3) use google like an MD
(check, check, check)
4) blood on a stick (need I say more)
5) pray
6) beg
7) bargain
ah, you get the idea :) View attachment 706389

I can't believe I'm just now seeing this! CONGRATS!!! How exciting! So happy for you. :happydance: And I'll be praying that this is a sticky one. :flower:

Eek! Please ignore my earlier panicked post. After posting it and then actually getting out of bed I took an FRER and :bfp: :happydance:

Pic attached for your squinting pleasure :winkwink: Please let this one stick, please let this one stick!

Attachments

• BFP!.jpg
    BFP!.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 11
Ooh congratulations. Seattle :happydance: hoping for a sticky bean for you too x

Eek! Please ignore my earlier panicked post. After posting it and then actually getting out of bed I took an FRER and :bfp: :happydance:

Pic attached for your squinting pleasure :winkwink: Please let this one stick, please let this one stick!

OMG ttcinseattle, that's SUCH great news!! And that is proof right there that just because a temp drops, doesnt mean you're out! I love that. (Now I can stop freaking out when I see a temp drop on my chart, hehe). :) Congrats Hun! :happydance::happydance:

Ok TTC so I will delete my post - had just said my temp went down and I was convinced I was out but the next day up up up it went and I got my BFP:wacko:

Congrats hun - so pleased for you - so now put your thermometer away your temps will go up and down:winkwink:

How many DPO are you hun and did you do/take anything differently this month:happydance:

X

Yay!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Stick, baby stick!

Oh, and awesome pic!

Ok TTC so I will delete my post - had just said my temp went down and I was convinced I was out but the next day up up up it went and I got my BFP:wacko:

Congrats hun - so pleased for you - so now put your thermometer away your temps will go up and down:winkwink:

How many DPO are you hun and did you do/take anything differently this month:happydance:

X

Thank you so much, and isn't that the funniest thing? Never would have thought a temp dip could be a good thing this late in my cycle!

This cycle I used OPKs and DTD 6 days in a row up to CD17. I'm pretty positive I O'd on CD16 although there's a small chance it was CD17, so today I'm 10 or 11dpo. I took prenatals and Vitamin D as usual, but cut back on sweets this cycle. My body doesn't seem to have difficulty getting pregnant, but I had a chemical last month that I think was caused by breastfeeding, so this month I cut back on BFing DS to twice a day (progressively over the month, started out at more like 3-4 times a day) and started using progesterone on CD18, Emerita brand 1/4 tsp twice a day. I'm going to go to the doc today and have them check out my progesterone levels.

Yay!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Stick, baby stick!

Oh, and awesome pic!

Isn't it an awesome pic?! I can't believe it can go from totally blank to that in just one day! I did cave and take an FRER yesterday morning just in case the Wondfos weren't working, and it was white as a sheet.

After it started showing up today at the 2 minute mark I decided to dip a Wondfo, and that one is a real squinter. I can definitely see a shadow on it, but I doubt I could photograph it. If that was the only test I had today I would be going insane right about now! I'm going to keep taking the Wondfos though to make sure the line keeps getting darker, and in a couple of days I'll take a Clear Blue Weeks Predictor. I really want to dip one of those today, but they're not sensitive enough, and if it flashed "Not Pregnant" at me I would be so miffed :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->