~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Looks like I'm the next tester, getting nervous.

Having mild cramps well have done actually since my positive on OPK so something is going on.

No other symptoms really so I don't know.

I'll probably start testing Monday, I can never help myself...

Good luck to everyone TTC and Sticky Babies to the BFPs....

I had cramps constantly from O-4dpo then 8dpo-now. This could be good! :flower:

The party was good just a few Kids came but My LO was happy w that so that's one more thing outta the way!!! ;)

Terri ..... U have a fall back rise that's why FF is having issues w your CH.... Some women get that every cycle it just depends !!!! GL

AFM..... Already getting CM so it looks like a Early o again will update when I know more!!

Hihohiho Off to packing I Go!!! :(

Wow, so many people about to O!! Woo-hoo baby making! Catch that egg!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

ttcinseattle-I use the CB digital OPK so it just has a solid smiley face for two days. I don't use those OPKs with the lines. That would drive me crazy. Thanks. I think I Od the day before also. Ffoe is just random-especially for me. If you click on my chart and scroll down, look at my previous charts. It says I O'd three days before my period. And then the month before it says I didn't even O. It's just wackadoodle. I can't really trust it that much, but I still like looking at it. hee hee.

I must say your previous month's charts definitely are confusing, I don't blame FF for being wonky! But as I said, I think this month is much clearer and looks like your hormones are doing what they're supposed to. Fxed that this will be your month! I think it looks really promising for you!! :thumbup:

P.S. When I was at the doc yesterday and she wouldn't test my progesterone levels all I could think is TerriPeachy's doc post-coitally looked inside her, and mine won't even draw my blood?! :haha:

Congrats ttcinseattle! :happydance: I def see a line there, not sure why your doc wasn't sure about it though. Do you want :xmas1: :xmas4: or :xmas12: ?

Thanks, Momof3! :cloud9: I'll let you choose my smiley, I've already entered the stage of pregnancy where I can't make a decision to save my life! :winkwink:

My FRER is darker this morning, and started to appear at the same time as the test line, so I'm definitely sure, and I'm feeling confident. Last month there was just something about the way the tests went that made me think it wasn't sticking. This month I don't have that feeling. I think my little stocking stuffer is here to stay!

Glad you were able to travel safe, and I hope a little road trip is just what you guys need to get your BFP!!!

Having mild cramps well have done actually since my positive on OPK so something is going on.

How are you doing, Oldermom? Have you done anymore testing? Hope that Benadryl is doing the trick!!

P.S. When I was at the doc yesterday and she wouldn't test my progesterone levels all I could think is TerriPeachy's doc post-coitally looked inside her, and mine won't even draw my blood?!

HA!!HA!! I'm not sure why some doctors are such jerks. They can't be excited for people? Geez!

Thanks. I think my chart looks pretty good so far, but it's only 3-4 days post O, so we'll see what happens the next couple weeks.

Sis-yeah, I guess I do have fallback rise, but you know how I feel about Ffoe. It's just something to use to record my temps. I can't really trust it, but it is a nice resource to use and browse.

Momof3-Be safe. I did wonder what happened to you. Have a great time with the family!

How are you doing, Oldermom? Have you done anymore testing? Hope that Benadryl is doing the trick!!

I can't really seem to stop testing! I still have a BFP, and I am beginning to feel some nausea and fatigue. I hit the sac yesterday at 8:30!
I will continue to test though, with so many chemicals under my belt, I have a ways to go before I am confident with this pregnancy.
On that line- I was having some trouble with my BOAS's- my blood clots too quick. So I used a hammer on a baby aspirin and mixed the powder in with my blood- worked great!
Yeah, I'm a lost cause. :p

I can't keep up with this fast pace :wacko:

Seattle, great news about stronger lines :thumbup: yep I so don't get why the doc questioned your positive test :shrug:

Terripeachy, I know it was a while back, but yey for a great appointment :thumbup:

And those ladies busy :sex::dust:

For me I am CD 11 and I am really really hoping to O before CD 17 this month! So started POAS today for OPK, ever the optimist, but clearly negative!

Oh I wanted to ask those that use OPKs, which I am guessing is most! Do you get a gradual increase until it's positive or just bang and it's positive? I am pretty new to OPKs and seems to be bang and it's positive from having been pretty much nothing, not sure if I have drunk too much water though and had diluted urine :shrug: But I see all these lovely pics of this gradual rise in LH and think hmmm not the case with me!

I don't suppose it really matter at the end of the day but just curious.

Oh I wanted to ask those that use OPKs, which I am guessing is most! Do you get a gradual increase until it's positive or just bang and it's positive? I am pretty new to OPKs and seems to be bang and it's positive from having been pretty much nothing, not sure if I have drunk too much water though and had diluted urine :shrug: But I see all these lovely pics of this gradual rise in LH and think hmmm not the case with me!

I had trouble interpreting lines with #3, so this time I'm doing all digital. They have been working great for me. Digital opk's didn't exist when I was TTC #3, so I was stuck with lines. Digital hpt did exist then however.

Wow! Four pages for me to read through and catch up on! I'll explain what happened to us and why I was MIA in a sec, but first. . . .

Congrats ttcinseattle! :happydance: I def see a line there, not sure why your doc wasn't sure about it though. Do you want :xmas1: :xmas4: or :xmas12: ?

GL to those getting pos opk's and about to o!

Thursday am we set out from our home in SC, EARLY, like drove away at 6:30. We are headed to LA area CA. DH has to be there next week for work, and I'm o'ing that week and there's no way I'm missing it! So dragging the family out it is. Plus, after CA, we are going to UT and ID to spend Christmas with DH's fam. We had planned to stop in or right after Dallas and get a hotel for the night. When we got to Dallas, they were getting freezing rain and sleet. We were told it was to be worse on Friday (which was the next day), and continue being bad till Tuesday. We decided to keep going all night to escape the area, plus fewer people on the road at night to have accidents with. We saw a lot of Texans doing stupid things. DH's Idaho upbringing kicked in, and he got us out of the area safely. Got to El Paso by mid morning, and was finally out of the snow and ice. Too late to get a hotel then, so we kept on to Phoenix and got to his sisters place where we stayed the night. Took turns driving/sleeping. So, I didn't get on yesterday, sorry to ttcinseattle that I'm updating you late. Today, we finish up to LA sometime when DH is ready to leave. Didn't get to temp on Friday bc of the above. Plus, luckily I'm not due to o for a few days bc it's looking like I'll need a few pre-o temps in the new time zone. Temp today was wacky, a little high. Two hours later than my usual time on east coast. Thursday temp back home was high too, but I had a restless sleep, and took it an hour early. Did an advanced digital opk yesterday evening that has the flashy smile 4 days in advance, and neg. So, it's a relief that I still have days to adjust to my new area for the week.
Glad you guys are getting along safely :thumbup: Oooh, we'd LOVE to be roadtripping right now, so fun! GL with getting ready for O :dust: .

This thread moves at breakneck speed :wacko: lol. And s o many of ya'll getting ready to O! I'm on CD3, boooooooooooooo!!! :coffee: GL to all gettin' down to it soon! :dust:

I thought mine were fading in at first, but then it turned out to just be a couple slightly darker ones in a row, followed by some super light ones and then BANG to positive. I took a 9pm test that was incredibly light, and then at noon the next day I got my first positive. I think you'd have to be testing every few hours to get a fade in given how quickly LH levels rise during the surge!

I don't know what's going on with me this month but I started spotting/bleeding CD 12-14, so I guess I'm out already because it should be O time right now. Not sure if this counts as the start of a new cycle or what, this has never happened before.

I don't know what's going on with me this month but I started spotting/bleeding CD 12-14, so I guess I'm out already because it should be O time right now. Not sure if this counts as the start of a new cycle or what, this has never happened before.

Have you been testing to see if you have a LH surge? I did read somewhere that some women can spot/bleed a little at ovulation so it could be that.

Fingers crossed for you.

Hopethisyear, I agree with fandabby. Something doesn't sound quite right. I would keep your other chart going until you get a verified flow. A 12-15 day cycle just sounds bizarre.

Hi charlie, when I have used them I get a gradual build up then bang positive. Try and not drink to much, sippy sippy, for 2 hours before you test. I guess everyone is different and have only used them now and when I was pregnant in July.

Good luck. :dust:

My second cycle after my second m/c I had a 17 day cycle o_O Was a hormonal issue for me I'm sure. I started having a light bleed mid-cycle (none of this super short cycles and straight up bleeding mid-cycle is my norm) each month. Got on Vitex and I haven't been bleeding mid-cycle anymore. I hope you get it all sorted out. It's so unnerving to bleed when we're not supposed to!

Charlie I usually have a gradual build on OPKS like today was a Lil over 1/2 dark Tom will be darker and I'll prob get my ++++ Tom nite or the next Am!!!

GL

Ok Sis, it's time!! I see E, E on your chart. hee hee.

AFM-not a thing going on…it is snowing here today, and it's accumulating. I like looking at the snow, but it makes me want to hibernate big time. My hands get cold REALLY easily, so I don't enjoy being outside in this weather.

I am not even going to watch football at the bar today. Of course, going to the bar means drinking a few beers, and I'm really trying to be on a drinking hiatus, so if I stay in, maybe I'll only have one. Maybe this is why my chart seems so normal this time. I haven't even had one glass of wine this cycle. Yay for me! I love wine! hee hee. I did manually update my last chart. It was getting on my nerves when I looked at it, so I made it more presentable to myself. HA!!HA! I hope no one uses it as a tutorial.

Enjoy your day, ladies. Looks like we have a testing break for a few days so we can all focus on doing what we need to do instead of checking back here all the time. *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->