~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

I'm starting to wonder if the magnesium oil I've been using is what's making me have shortness of breath :shrug: . Gonna shelve that for a bit methinks...

You are too easy. HA!!HA!! I hope it's positive tomorrow, or I'll be the jerk. Maybe Ashley has some willpower around here! TBD….

COngrats to all the BFPs this week!!! Looking good ladies!

AFM - STILL WAITING... the blood test on MOnday came back negative but confirmed ovulation...not sure what is going on. I am officially day 33 of my cycle (previous high was 29) and 24 days past the trigger shot - which should mean 22 days past ovulation! Doctor says to just continue to wait for AF. Ugh!

Well ladies I feel like I should have just stayed Home today!! :nope:

Went for my scan and got told that I had a issue in my lining after my nurse saying it looked like a Friend and getting excited I was shot down after 2 more eyes and Drs opinion said its a Polyp!! :cry:

I have to go for a Hysterogram on Tue and go from there!!

Hope everyone has better news than I!!! GL to testers

Well, I'm officially a jerk. My sister-in-law announces that she's pregnant with her second tonight and I start bawling as soon as I make it out the door. I'm 35 and she's in her 20's so everyone was expecting me and my husband to be next. I felt so humiliated which is so stupid, I know, and I hate myself for getting so upset. I just felt like everyone was staring at me (which I'm sure was in my head) and I literally couldn't control it. Ugggggh. :(

Awww kfs1,it's ok. You are not a jerk and I know that you are truly happy for your brother/SIL. It's just hard when you want something so badly and it seems that it is happening to everyone but you. You and your husband will be next. I have full faith that it'll happen soon. :hugs:

Went for my scan and got told that I had a issue in my lining after my nurse saying it looked like a Friend and getting excited I was shot down after 2 more eyes and Drs opinion said its a Polyp!! :cry:

Well hun, that sucks. This is something they can fix, though. Keep us posted, I am sure someone on this thread has had a polypectomy and can tell you their experiences. :hugs:

Well, I'm officially a jerk. My sister-in-law announces that she's pregnant with her second tonight and I start bawling as soon as I make it out the door. I'm 35 and she's in her 20's so everyone was expecting me and my husband to be next. I felt so humiliated which is so stupid, I know, and I hate myself for getting so upset. I just felt like everyone was staring at me (which I'm sure was in my head) and I literally couldn't control it. Ugggggh. :(

A lot of us have been there. :hugs: You are NOT a jerk.

KFS1.....you are NOT a jerk, what you felt was a truly natural and honest reaction. TTC can wreak havoc on your emotions. Big :hugs: to you.

Sis - Sorry you are going through hope it's a quick fix for you:hugs:

Kfs - Been there and sadly worn that t-shirt :cry: it will get easier hun.

Older - How are you hun?:hugs:

Terri - Your break sounds like fun:happydance:

ER - How are you this morning hun - have you tested again?:hugs:

AFM - Yesterday I went for my blood tests and whilst I was waiting for hubby to pick me up (NHS car parking is a joke) I saw this woman stood outside in her slippers obviously pregnant smoking and giving me the evils:shrug: ok each to there own but come on what had I done ok maybe she could read my mind:haha:

So I managed to sneak back on here as hubby is on his xbox one - but wowzers after Christmas my house looks like a bomb has exploded - so today housework:wacko:

Any ladies about to test?

:hugs:

X

So I was impatient and took a test or two yesterday and nothing. Something kept telling me to take a couple more tests this morning and I did. Does anyone else see what I see???? I'm not gonna get excited or anything, too afraid to get my hopes up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 14

Sis.....big :hugs: Sending well wishes that all will be well on your end soon!

So I was impatient and took a test or two yesterday and nothing. Something kept telling me to take a couple more tests this morning and I did. Does anyone else see what I see???? I'm not gonna get excited or anything, too afraid to get my hopes up.

I see it! I see it!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sis - Sorry you are going through hope it's a quick fix for you:hugs:

Kfs - Been there and sadly worn that t-shirt :cry: it will get easier hun.

Terri - Your break sounds like fun:happydance:

ER - How are you this morning hun - have you tested again?:hugs:

AFM - Yesterday I went for my blood tests and whilst I was waiting for hubby to pick me up (NHS car parking is a joke) I saw this woman stood outside in her slippers obviously pregnant smoking and giving me the evils:shrug: ok each to there own but come on what had I done ok maybe she could read my mind:haha:

So I managed to sneak back on here as hubby is on his xbox one - but wowzers after Christmas my house looks like a bomb has exploded - so today housework:wacko:

X

With so many women wanting to have healthy babies and trying to have them I do get angry when I see a pregnant woman smoking; I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't judge but I do.

X

I am doing ok, hun! :)
When do you find out about your blood tests?
LOL about your reaction to the smoking woman. I do understand it is hard to quit smoking, but geez. She probably has been given a hard time by someone, hence the looks. Who knows. People confuse the crap out of me! :wacko:

Finally have a chance to get on here! My in laws made sure my life was too busy the past couple days, so now I need to catch up.

Fandabby ~ Yay, for 3+ weeks! That's a good sign.

Charlie ~ So sorry af got you. :hugs:

Teva ~ Big congrats! :happydance: H&H 9 months!

jadoechols ~ Sorry af found you as well. :hugs:

ERose ~ I'm so excited for you! Huge congrats! :happydance: H&H 9 months!

Pearls ~ No worries. I'll go ahead and add you anyway. Congrats! H&H 9 months!

Stacy ~ :hugs:

Moni ~ Sorry you're in limbo. :hugs: I hope you get answers soon!

Sis ~ :hugs: I'm sorry about your day yesterday.

kfs ~ That is completely understandable. You are not a jerk. I've been there before too.

Smiles ~ Congrats! H&H 9 months!

AFM ~ Have some major testing list updating! :haha:

Well the :witch: came on full force so I'm out. This was a weird cycle with the pre AF spotting. On to the next month!

When I had my first infertility appt with my OB she asked if I had painful periods and I said I don't think so I guess they are normal? So I was talking to my girlfriends last night, trying to get some input. And they can all function normally on their periods, cramping but nothing major. When I get my period I have to be curled up in the fetal position for 2 or 3 days with a heating pad or hot water bottle on my stomach because it hurts so bad. I also get so sick that sometimes I throw up. I have called in to work before due to my period due to cramps and body aches.

I am just curious what other people experience? I see the head OB of our clinic on the 9th about further testing, possibly getting an HSG and want to talk to him about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->