~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Hello ladies,

Ash, so sorry that you feel sad. But I completely understand you!!! This is exactly how I fell each cycle when expecting AF. But hey, you are not out yet, remember?

Smiles, congratulations, my dpo buddy! So happy for you!!!

Hugs to all other ladies. I feel dizzy today, cannot even type. 10dpo....

Thanks ladies.. You all are what keeps me sane.. I love my DW but she just doesn't get it.. She keeps asking why I'm sad... I feel so sick today... Think I may go back to sleep.. I'm having watery looking CM also it's not egg white but it's a lot looser then creamy :wacko:

TTC is a pain n the butt.. I hope everyone is enjoying there day.. I feel like the weather looks here.. Cold and rainy.

Thanks so much ladies :hugs: . Got my bottle of pinot , some cheese straws, crunchity cookie chocolate, and the movie R.I.P.D. for after I get the kids to bed :wine: :munch: :haha: . Cramps are super light, almost non-existent and only come ever so often so winning on that front thus far. Just finished up some raw apple cider vinegar/water/honey/lemon concoction and will do a repeat tomorrow. Reading great things about this mix and decreasing flow. It's not heavy right now and I wanna keep it that way :) .

Thanks ladies.. You all are what keeps me sane.. I love my DW but she just doesn't get it.. She keeps asking why I'm sad... I feel so sick today... Think I may go back to sleep.. I'm having watery looking CM also it's not egg white but it's a lot looser then creamy :wacko:

TTC is a pain n the butt.. I hope everyone is enjoying there day.. I feel like the weather looks here.. Cold and rainy.

Ash...:hugs:. Maybe you'll be able to talk to your DW when you're feeling better and hopefully she'll be able to see where you're coming from.

Thanks so much ladies :hugs: . Got my bottle of pinot , some cheese straws, crunchity cookie chocolate, and the movie R.I.P.D. for after I get the kids to bed :wine: :munch: :haha: . Cramps are super light, almost non-existent and only come ever so often so winning on that front thus far. Just finished up some raw apple cider vinegar/water/honey/lemon concoction and will do a repeat tomorrow. Reading great things about this mix and decreasing flow. It's not heavy right now and I wanna keep it that way :) .

RIPD was hilarious and the wine sounds delicious.....:happydance:

Hi ladies....I know we've each had our issues on our TTC journey, but I wanted to let you all know about a natural fertility supplement that I tried. I started taking it on 11/14 and I feel it has helped me get my BFP. It's called Fertibella. I completed the month 1 bottle and was half way though the month 2 bottle. I read about the results on the site and figured "why not give it a try, it's inexpensive and I have nothing to lose" The site is www.conceiveeasy.com. I also started taking pre-natal vitamins about 2-3 months back along with extra folic acid, for extra measure to help prep this old body. LOL I'm not sure if this information is helpful to anyone, but I wanted to share. I want you all to get BFP's and have sticky beans. :hugs:

Hello ladies,

Ash, so sorry that you feel sad. But I completely understand you!!! This is exactly how I fell each cycle when expecting AF. But hey, you are not out yet, remember?

Thanks Lenka....I have my fingers crossed for you and all the rest of the testers coming up.

Lenka-I hope you feel better. Dizzy is not good, so I hope you can get some food or water and get better before your big trip!

Ashley-I'm sorry, babe. I would definitely tell DW why you are upset, even though as far as I'm concerned, no AF=no crying. Maybe you're just a little hormonal. That could be good or bad. :) I'm rooting for you too.

Smiles-Thanks for the tips. I should be better about my prenatal vitamins, but I think they make me tired. I took them last time from O day until AF, and I took them at nighttime, so maybe I better keep up with that starting tonight.

SPP-I hope your concoction works. My MIL takes some kind of raw cider vinegar/honey drink, but it scares me. But..I don't have severe cramps and heavy flow either, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I'm off for some fun with adult men and little kids. *zoinks* Hasta la vista!

Hi ladies....I know we've each had our issues on our TTC journey, but I wanted to let you all know about a natural fertility supplement that I tried. I started taking it on 11/14 and I feel it has helped me get my BFP. It's called Fertibella. I completed the month 1 bottle and was half way though the month 2 bottle. I read about the results on the site and figured "why not give it a try, it's inexpensive and I have nothing to lose" The site is www.conceiveeasy.com. I also started taking pre-natal vitamins about 2-3 months back along with extra folic acid, for extra measure to help prep this old body. LOL I'm not sure if this information is helpful to anyone, but I wanted to share. I want you all to get BFP's and have sticky beans. :hugs:
Thanks for the info Smiles I will look into it :flower: . And hurah for RIPD! I need funny :D . DH got Man of Steel for us last week and good gawd, we thought it was just awful! :xmas21: He's still so, so ashamed of his fail :haha: .

SweetPotatoPi said:
Smiles013 said:
OMG!!!! SPP, I remember that song!!!!! You just brought back some serious memories for me! LOL:rofl:
:rofl: Awesome! I knew somebody around here had to remember :haha: . Love me some Carole King :D . Got the boys the VHS (yeah you read that right, VHS baybay :haha: ) of a bunch of Maurice Sendak stuff and they loved it but they killed it :rolleyes: . DVD replacement time :p .

VHS??? I still have my DVD/VHS player and I refuse to get rid of it! LOL My husband brought Blu Ray movies for Christmas for the girls and he went to play it and it didn't work. He looked at me and said "this is not a Blu Ray player?"...Ummmmmm...NO! lmao and we don't need one either! LOL I'm going to go Google that song now and listen to it. LOL
:rofl: I'm not with the whole Blu Ray thing either Smiles. I'm sorry but I just don't believe the hype :haha: . DH and I are just now in the new year finally letting go of these old tech cell phones of ours and getting smartphones. Not b/c we want to but b/c we're being forced to! Much research is being done as I really don't need my phone to go all Transformer on me :haha: .

Thanks Terri.. :hugs: enjoy your outing

Sweet you sound like my parents.. If it wasn't for my brother and I think my parents would never jumped into the 20th century.. Now they both actually have a Facebook :haha:

Hello ladies,

Dizzy eh? That's no fun at all but definitely makes you go "Hmm..." I hope you feel better soon or much, much, much worse with the best reason ever for it :flower: .

Lenka-I hope you feel better. Dizzy is not good, so I hope you can get some food or water and get better before your big trip!

Ashley-I'm sorry, babe. I would definitely tell DW why you are upset, even though as far as I'm concerned, no AF=no crying. Maybe you're just a little hormonal. That could be good or bad. :) I'm rooting for you too.

Smiles-Thanks for the tips. I should be better about my prenatal vitamins, but I think they make me tired. I took them last time from O day until AF, and I took them at nighttime, so maybe I better keep up with that starting tonight.

SPP-I hope your concoction works. My MIL takes some kind of raw cider vinegar/honey drink, but it scares me. But..I don't have severe cramps and heavy flow either, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I'm off for some fun with adult men and little kids. *zoinks* Hasta la vista!
Yep, you try all kinds of stuff when your cycle is horrendous :wacko: . It's not the tastiest thing in the world (if cheesecake could stop AF from being my own personal psychopath I'd be allllllll over it! :haha: ) but tolerable. I will just freak completely out if my cycle chills out this go 'round.

Thanks Terri.. :hugs: enjoy your outing

Sweet you sound like my parents.. If it wasn't for my brother and I think my parents would never jumped into the 20th century.. Now they both actually have a Facebook :haha:
:haha: Too much stuff going on man! Gah! :rofl: I'm a mellow kinda gal :coffee: . Technology after the interwebs became widespread moves at breakneck speed and I'm not down with whiplash!

How you doin'? Any sign of The Red Demoness yet? Still gotta keep my FX that she pulls some new tricks and doesn't show for you!

Whiplash :haha: you talk as if you agent woman!! But I can understand enjoying the more simple things in life... I miss "the olden" days :haha:

I'm feel a bit better... Just lounging around with my family today.. No cramps..my lower back hurts and I felt a wave a nausea earlier.. No spotting yet either.. Some weird cm and a head ache.. Not getting my hopes up for anything.. Will see what my temp looks like tomorrow and that will determine if I take another test unless spotting starts tonight..

Whiplash :haha: you talk as if you agent woman!! But I can understand enjoying the more simple things in life... I miss "the olden" days :haha:

I'm feel a bit better... Just lounging around with my family today.. No cramps..my lower back hurts and I felt a wave a nausea earlier.. No spotting yet either.. Some weird cm and a head ache.. Not getting my hopes up for anything.. Will see what my temp looks like tomorrow and that will determine if I take another test unless spotting starts tonight..
Hell, sometimes I feel ancient :haha: . We went to an estate sale some weeks ago and my DS1 aksed me what a typewriter was, my DS2 tries to move the screens of screens that don't move :rofl: . And I do indeed miss days long past :) . I never see kids outside, riding bikes, jumping rope, playing hide 'n seek, etc., and that's so stinkin' odd to me! People don't seem to engage each other really, everyone is always looking at their damned phones :haha: . The world is touchy as all get out too, freaks me right out :argh: . Tell you what though, I'm definitely in for some of these gaming systems, holy moly! Very cool stuff! But yeah, we like to KISS it here :haha: . I do prefer and tryyyyy to stay somewhat up to date with what's going on tech-wise ('though I'm failing lately, ha!) as I can't have my kids running circles around me in a few years :rofl: .

SPP ~ Sorry about the bfn and spotting. :hugs: BTW, I hate Facebook too. Haven't been on my account in 2 months.

Ash ~ Sorry about your bfn too and that you have been sad. I agree, talk to dw about your feelings.

I am just happy to be officially heading home! Currently in Wyoming heading east. I have not been excited about this trip since day one. I really wanted to stay home, so going home is beautiful. The snow that is falling, not so beautiful. I hope we don't have a repeat of tx! Just want to get home and in one piece.

Hell, sometimes I feel ancient :haha: . We went to an estate sale some weeks ago and my DS1 aksed me what a typewriter was, my DS2 tries to move the screens of screens that don't move :rofl: . And I do indeed miss days long past :) . I never see kids outside, riding bikes, jumping rope, playing hide 'n seek, etc., and that's so stinkin' odd to me! People don't seem to engage each other really, everyone is always looking at their damned phones :haha: . The world is touchy as all get out too, freaks me right out :argh: . Tell you what though, I'm definitely in for some of these gaming systems, holy moly! Very cool stuff! But yeah, we like to KISS it here :haha: . I do prefer and tryyyyy to stay somewhat up to date with what's going on tech-wise ('though I'm failing lately, ha!) as I can't have my kids running circles around me in a few years :rofl: .

Awwe :haha: yeah I can see how that would make you feel a bit old.. Not knowing what a typewriter is.. And your so right.. I always vowed when I do have kids to make sure they play and enjoy being out side.. But hell they will more then likely be out there alone because as you said kids not play anymore..

I'm a fan of the video game system.. Love my PS3 :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"