~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Miss Stacy, I have been addicted to looking at other people's charts. It'll get easier after a couple months, but hopefully you won't have to temp for that long. FX!!

Lovepink-when are you supposed to start testing? Now? hee hee.

ttcinseattle-Sorry for the BFN, but it's early, so hopefully you're ok with it for now.

I am having a hard time keeping up with this thread, y'all have a lot of TTC energy!!

I am currently CD 6 so nothing exciting going on here. Started my Clomid Monday, CD 4, this is my 3rd round on it.

I also started temping this month and using FF and it already confusing me.

Happy HUMP day to everyone!

Haha! Not for me though, DH is already asleep! :blush:

Good Morning Ladies!
Hope everyone is doing well. Today is 7DPIUI. I guess the trigger shot is still in my system. I've turned into a POAS addict. POAS this morning, very very faint line. Hoping it's notvhe trigger shot. We'll see.

Fingers crossed for you! Have you tested out a trigger before? When I did one (years and years ago) it took a full 14 days to be out of my system. Very disappointing- got AF the day I tested negative! I injected a full 10000 units, though- some docs only recommend 7000 or 5000.
The fact that it is nearly negative now is good- you can likely count on anything you see after this. :thumbup:

Sorry, rambling. Going to bed now. :sleep:

TTC ~ Hopefully it was just too early, and you'll get your bfp in a few days. :hugs:

Lovepink ~ I hope it'll be a bfp, and not the trigger shot. :thumbup:

Thanks ladies, for the input on the HSG and CM issue. When I see my dr on the 11th, I will ask him if he'll do HSGs, as I've been TTC for a year now, and i think it's time to GET ON THE BALL. At least want to rule some stuff out. Last time I saw him, I was about 8-9 months into TTC. Now that its been a year, he'll probably agree its time for more tests. I am hoping and praying for a BFP this month though... its my third round of Clomid, so I feel pretty hopeful. Maybe I won't need additional tests. :) :)

As for the Preseed, we used it last cycle for the first time, but I only used the applicator once...all the other times, just applied directly to DH. This cycle, will use the applicator each time around O. And also decided to try the Robitussin thing this cycle. Seems like such a crazy thing, but I saw it highly recommeded by a well known dr in NYC. Since the Clomid seems to be giving me somewhat hostile CM, I'll try just about anything to counter-act it.

Sorry to those getting BFNs... still early though if AF hasn't shown, so I doubt any of us are givin' up on ya'. :)

Miss Stacy, I have been addicted to looking at other people's charts. It'll get easier after a couple months, but hopefully you won't have to temp for that long. FX!!

Lovepink-when are you supposed to start testing? Now? hee hee.

ttcinseattle-Sorry for the BFN, but it's early, so hopefully you're ok with it for now.

Terripeachy I'm not suppose to test until 12/13. That will make me 16DPIUI. I'm not sure why they're having me wait so long. I usually test out the trigger shot. In the past I've started since 1DPIUI. This cycle i waited until 5DPIUI.

TTC ~ Hopefully it was just too early, and you'll get your bfp in a few days. :hugs:

Lovepink ~ I hope it'll be a bfp, and not the trigger shot. :thumbup:

Momof3Girls
I know...I'm worried about that. I hope it's not the trigger shot also. FX!! :wacko:

Hope you at least get a squinter tomorrow seattle!

GL tomorrow to you too oldermom!

FX you start getting some couldn't-be-the-trigger lines soon Lovepink!

Love hope its not the trigger but I got a squinted 8dpo a few cycles back and it was the trigger total bummer so I started waiting until 10dpo to test so I wouldn't get my hopes up!!! FX

Love hope its not the trigger but I got a squinted 8dpo a few cycles back and it was the trigger total bummer so I started waiting until 10dpo to test so I wouldn't get my hopes up!!! FX

I know...that's why I'm not getting my hopes up. Thank you Sis4U!!

Erose ~ I had that testing done as well through my OB - the one terry just had is called the postcoital test - that was the first sign we had that hubby had issues - there was only 1 little guy swimming in the microscope. The rest of the analysis was fine. I also had the HSG scan - I had a little cramping while they were putting the dye in but otherwise I was fine. I think it hurts more if you have some issues or if they do it too late in your cycle - make sure you have the timing right!

AFM - I took the trigger yesterday morning so should ovulate tonight. CBM still had a high reading. Hubby will be home from his business trip by 7pm - so we can have a nice romantic evening - with the exception of him being sick as a dog and me a little under the weather as well - the blowing of the noses is going to be great for the mood! I feel like it is going to be like that episode of Friends when Monica and Chandler were trying to get PG and she was sick...
I know the odds are against us this cycle but I still want to try!

Moni, thank you for the info! I'm curious and hadn't done research since I'm just now starting to consider asking my OB about doing it. I wondered what it was like. I really hope he does it, because I love my OB (creepy again, I'm on a roll).

GL with your baby makin' tonight! Catch that eggie, girl! :thumbup:

Almost the end of 15DPO and still no AF :shrug: . I started the pre-spotting spotting lol earlier today and figured I'd come on by tonight but nothin' :huh: . O-v-e-r this cycle with this hideous chart :haha: . I know to stop the progesterone earlier next time at least lol.

Almost the end of 15DPO and still no AF :shrug: . I started the pre-spotting spotting lol earlier today and figured I'd come on by tonight but nothin' :huh: . O-v-e-r this cycle with this hideous chart :haha: . I know to stop the progesterone earlier next time at least lol.

When do you usually stop the progesterone cream? Annoying hormones suck, but messing with them is a little nerve wracking too! :dohh:

GL tomorrow, oldermom! :dust:

SweetPotato ~ I hope you get an answer soon so you're no longer in 2ww limbo!

Ttcinseattle ~ I hope you get some answers soon too. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->