Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Sore boobs today- but up high like on the side of the boob level with armpits.
Could that be a sign of approaching ov?
I'm anovulatory so no idea of signs. It's cd9 I took my last clomid pill a few hours ago, last time I took it I didn't ov til cd21.

Hopeful - could be but I always seems to get sore bbs after ovulation. And therefore I always assume its cause I'm preggo, lol.But could just be a good sign that things are doing their job.

I agree with linz, last month was my first month trying and after O i could swear i was prego cuz how sore and massive they had become..im on day 2 and they are not nearly as sore and deflating lol I guess I never rlly paid attention to my body before

Sorry Nabbz!! I thought I had you in. Beneathmywing, I got you in as well. How is everyone feeling today?

Super excited here! Only 5 more pills till I'm off them for good! Well or at least until the next kiddo is born!

Cant wait to get off AF! Just bought a basal therm with a chart, preseed, and opks! Hope this is a good month!

What did u do jrepp last month to help u?

Cant wait to get off AF! Just bought a basal therm with a chart, preseed, and opks! Hope this is a good month!

What did u do jrepp last month to help u?

Honestly, I have no idea. I had to get an advanced clear blue digital opk because Walmart was out of my usual one. I got 6 days of flashing smilies on there before finally getting a solid smile. I actually went out and bought the target brand regular opk to try to confirm opk results and once I got a positive on the regular I peed on the digital. I has a nerve block injected into my vaginal area about 4 days before my positive opk. We bd every other day for about 2 weeks, which happened to be about 11 hours before ovulation, and then again about 18 hours after ovulation. I did have some ovulation spotting.

I was really sick and wound up taking a Benadryl about a day before ovulation. After ovulation I didn't really stress about it. I figured I was definitely out for the month and just kinda kept temping. The day after ovulation until 4dpo, I had a pinching cramp start by my right hip, and as the days progressed the sensation of pinching and muscle spasms traveled down the length of where my tubes would be. 5dpo the sensation was gone. 6 and 7dpo it felt like something was digging into my side. At either 4 or 5 dpo I started getting really bizarre dreams and my temp spiked at 7dpo. Took a test at 9dpo and it was negative. Got up the next morning cause I had to pee really bad. Saved the pee in a Tupperware bowl that i had just bought from the dollar store and ran to the grocery store. I got a frer and took it when I got home and the line appeared about 30 seconds into the test. Got the first positive at 10dpo, and AF wasn't due for 6 days based on previous cycle and estimates. 11 dpo and 12 dpo the line was darker, 13 dpo positive digital (took about 5 minutes to pop up) 14 dpo positive digital within seconds of taking the test.

Sore boobs are such an annoying symptom because they could mean anything! I had sore boobs one cycle throughout my whole period. Another cycle it started at ovulation and lasted till my period and other times it's a sign my period is on it's way. Ironically the only time I haven't noticed sore boobs was when I was pregnant, they weren't sore at all then!

x

I finally got a line on an OPK, it's not a positive, it's about half the darkness of the control line, but it's a start :) I never had that on the other ones. I'm using a batch I was sent free with my BBT thermometer. Very excited they may work this cycle.

x

Wooohoo squirrel! Fxd they work for you! You will probably get a nice build up to a positive!

AF arrived today so if all goes to plan I should be testing around the 5th or the 6th next month but we'll see. Husband is home Tuesday but only home for a week before he goes back to work and I might not o before he leaves. Fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed for you captain.

Linz - I'm hoping for progression! Going to take a test every day at lunch time at work. Not ideal, as I'd like to keep them to see the progression, but as I work as a teacher I don't like the idea of putting a used OPK in my classroom, even if it's hidden away in my bag :) feels strange! I've heard between 10am and 4pm are the best times to take them, but I work from 7:30am till 6:30pm, so will have to make do with my lunch break.

x

Most likely 1 will be fine! My opks (and most women, too) are positive for 1-2 days. Ita only if you notice that you're ovulating without getting a positive that you might try twice a day, as the surge might only be 12 hours long.

I finally got a line on an OPK, it's not a positive, it's about half the darkness of the control line, but it's a start :) I never had that on the other ones. I'm using a batch I was sent free with my BBT thermometer. Very excited they may work this cycle.

x

I did too and then they went back to no line the next day , wth?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->