Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

What is lining supposed to measure at?

Peed on another one, two hours after that one...still a squinter so gonna test again in the morning.

The uterus has a normal endometrial lining thickness of 11 mm, consisting of numerous blood vessels. However, a thickness range of between 8 and 12 mm is ideal for the terminal support of pregnancy.

This is what i just found about the thickness...

thickness of the uterine lining varies over a menstrual month. For example, on cycle day 4 (usually at then end of menstruation) it might be 4mm or less, at ovulation say 6 mm, and during the premenstrual days maybe up to 13 mm. Remember that different places can have slightly different normal ranges.

A bit more detailed response....

Brandi girl, you need to CALM DOWN with the POAS!!! :D Give yourself a day at least. Hahahaha!

When they did my ultrasound too see if I was still pregnant the doctor said that my lining was 1cm thick..... Not mm

I guess you then just convert it to 10mm...

I've only ever heard of it being measured in mm's

I was looking at your chart and saw a history of cervical cancer in your sig. Is that from you or a family member?

I was worried my pcos was just causing my LH to linger.... Now that they've gone up and down again I'm feeling more optimistic!

Was due :witch: yesterday (6th) but no show as yet, not having any of my usual PMS symptoms at all.
Normally day or two before I have 1-2 spots appear, well about 9days ago I had a huge outbreak :-/ I've had backache for last 3days although it moves to different areas and today thought cramps were starting but just feel like twinges/pinches
Trying not to think to much into it but its so hard!!!

Hi ladies!!

Tested on the 7th as promised!!

Please tell me I'm not going crazy??? :shrug:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7621352.html

Bullsbabe that looks positive to me, congratulations!

Poppy are you going back to the doctors for any more investigations? Seems like you need answers.

AFM - Have had sore bbs on and off since ov and feeling nauseous the last few days and actually threw up last night. I had really bad ms with dd but not so much with the mc or chemical so ill take it if it means a healthy baby! I'm trying to hold off testing, AF is due between mon and weds next week.

Hey ladies,
Please put me down for November 13th.....
I have been everywhere and actually found an up todate thread...;)
Just wondering what you ladies think so far at my chart? Last month had my shortest cycle in my life(26 days) ovulated on cd 15 and only 11 day LP. This month ovulated on cd 19(sooo not normal) and now on 7 dpo and bbt dropped to coverline.....so this is also the first cycle I have seen flat bbt's after ov?? So, today my hopes fell but then again until the witch shows ...who knows??? And I am 41 so I know age isn't on my side. Good luck and fingers crossed for all of us ;)
>

Attachments

• print_module.pdf
    23 KB · Views: 3
Well, I most definitely was NOT imagining things on those Dollarama tests. Here's my FRER with FMU this morning. I think a change in ticker is in order. Baby Freckle is sue July 21, 2014

Attachments

• 20131107_055137.jpg
    20131107_055137.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 20131107_055124.jpg
    20131107_055124.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads