Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Major temp drop today and tested yesterday bfn... So AF should arrive today:(

Bulls - looks positive to me, too! :)

Brandi - I still can't see anything... -_- hahahaha

Afm - temp was missing from yesterday but went up today to 98.8 so woohoo for that I guess. only 5DPO so not much to tell so far...

Although when I entered today's temp, Ovufriend changed my o date from the 14th of my cycle to the 16th. Why? That makes no sense why a higher temp post O would affect ovu date. Anyyyywayy. FF did not change it.

Watching my OPKs get darker pretty fast, not supposed to O for another 6 days... Temp jumped up almost .5 degrees today... Let's see how it pans out.

Congrats to you to Bulls!! Sorry I missed that!!!

So exciting to check the thread first thing in the morning and see so many BFPs! Congrats everyone!

Congrats on those BFP's!!!!

I'm feeling so upset today...I got my positive OPK on Tues (wich we did BD) but I'm damn sure I O'd yesterday and we had to skip sexy time DH had long works hrs yesterday and it just wasn't happening..wich I know isn't his fault and I know we will do it tonight but dammit imo yesterday was super importatant!! We BD'd Fri,Sat,Sun,skipped Mon,did itTues and skipped yesterday and will do it today and I hope 2mrw......I hope this was enough and crossing my fingers!

Hi ladies!!

Tested on the 7th as promised!!

Please tell me I'm not going crazy??? :shrug:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7621352.html

I see it, congrats

Well, I most definitely was NOT imagining things on those Dollarama tests. Here's my FRER with FMU this morning. I think a change in ticker is in order. Baby Freckle is sue July 21, 2014

It's a squinter but I see it. Congrats

Congrats on those BFP's!!!!

I'm feeling so upset today...I got my positive OPK on Tues (wich we did BD) but I'm damn sure I O'd yesterday and we had to skip sexy time DH had long works hrs yesterday and it just wasn't happening..wich I know isn't his fault and I know we will do it tonight but dammit imo yesterday was super importatant!! We BD'd Fri,Sat,Sun,skipped Mon,did itTues and skipped yesterday and will do it today and I hope 2mrw......I hope this was enough and crossing my fingers!

People have been telling me that the day before o is better anyways.

Wow Wow congratulations on all these new bfps!! Amazing news!! Xxx

Had negative OPK's yesterday but having a bit of light dull cramping this morning, so I brought an OPK with me to work lol. I think O is only a few days away, fx'd!!

Hi ladies!!

Tested on the 7th as promised!!

Please tell me I'm not going crazy??? :shrug:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7621352.html
Totally see it, congratulations!

I've picked my boy middle name!!!! If we have a boy his name will be

Dun dun dun!!!

Nicholas Mason Semcho

I think I found the answer to my problems!!!! OMG

According to "Comprehensive Gynecology," low levels of progesterone can lead to spontaneous miscarriage of a fetus before the sixth week of gestation, premature labor and infertility. "Integrative Medicine" states that low progesterone produces symptoms of hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia and vaginal dryness. General signs and symptoms include difficulty concentrating, memory loss, depression, irregularity of the menstrual cycle, irritability, frequent urinary tract infections, strong menstrual cramps, joint pain, breast tenderness, dry skin, hypoglycemia, fatigue and lack of libido.

I hate the waiting game. Waiting for the doctor's office to call back with the bloodwork. I'm cramping something nasty, feels very much like AF cramps. Scared that it's a false positive.

Lol, they just called back. I must have had a super sensitive test. My levels are 16!!! They consider anything over 5 as positive!!!

I think I found the answer to my problems!!!! OMG

According to "Comprehensive Gynecology," low levels of progesterone can lead to spontaneous miscarriage of a fetus before the sixth week of gestation, premature labor and infertility. "Integrative Medicine" states that low progesterone produces symptoms of hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia and vaginal dryness. General signs and symptoms include difficulty concentrating, memory loss, depression, irregularity of the menstrual cycle, irritability, frequent urinary tract infections, strong menstrual cramps, joint pain, breast tenderness, dry skin, hypoglycemia, fatigue and lack of libido.

Have you spoken to your doctor about it? When are they supposed to call?

I hate the waiting game. Waiting for the doctor's office to call back with the bloodwork. I'm cramping something nasty, feels very much like AF cramps. Scared that it's a false positive.

I hope it isn't! A lot of women say that early pregnancy cramps feel like AF is coming, that's why so many people have no idea that they are pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->