Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Welcome all the new testers!

ATM: I am about to have a heart attack. The kids at work are driving me absolutely bonkers! They will not listen and no matter how much fun I take away from them they still act out. I am so angry I could burst! Plus I had another dream, this time my husband left me and I couldn't find him to try and get him back, my cervix is still high and my undies are soaked with creamy mucus. It looks like I peed in my jeans!

My ultrasound was normal. It said the pictures of my uterus werent great because f where it sits in my pelvis but the lining is 7.4mm. I wonder what now.

My ultrasound was normal. It said the pictures of my uterus werent great because f where it sits in my pelvis but the lining is 7.4mm. I wonder what now.

The thing they measured didn't look like lining though as it was just a ball at the bottom?

If your sure you've ovulated there must be something there stopping your LP from ending? Your chart looks bizarre!

Okay...I don't think it's over yet. I peed on a Dollarama (Dollar Tree) test tonight. My pee was kinda diluted, from increasing my water intake today, and I had just finished a tea an hour before hand, but had also peed an hour before taking it, and needed to pee again.

Anyway, I swear there is a squinter. It was there within 10 minutes. I've been trying to get a picture, but my phone's camera sucks. Do you see it? There's a regular pic, inverted, and black and white. I see it best in the black and white photo.

Attachments

• 20131106_183943.jpg
    20131106_183943.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 20131106_184004.jpg
    20131106_184004.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20131106_184044.jpg
    20131106_184044.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 7
I can't see it but that doesn't mean it's not there. When is AF due?

Here's one where I outline where I see the line

Attachments

• maybe.jpg
    maybe.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 8
Saturday, so I'm only 9dpo...it's a squinter and my pee was diluted too, so I'm gonna try again in the morning.

Sorry to hear, Sesame...but you're welcome to come join us in December thread!

Thanks :) It was really such a great help being here this month but were not actively trying so I don't think I'll be here December... Unless faith has other ideas! Glad to have found this community though, you are all so sweet and quick to help!:hugs:

No worries. It's extremely faint, a definite squinter. I have to take my glasses off to see it. And the camera on my phone sucks too.

hmmm. id test again.

I just realized that I am on cd 55 and 40dpo! Holy crap.

That's bananas, poppygirl. And they're not saying what the round thing was? Only a lining width? :/

I went a got a copy of the report. Im guessing thats what it was. it said my endometrial linng was 7mm. The thing i found was 7.4mm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->