Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

When I told my mom that I was pregnant with my son, she goes "How could you do that? It's just going to break my heart when you lose that one too! You're not the only one who lost those babies!" (Had two miscarriage 10 weeks apart before my son)

Wow!!! When I was at the hospital with the first loss we called my DH's mom, and she told him 'Well, I won't have to tell your family. She's just gonna post it all over Facebook.' I posted when I found out I was pregnant cause I was excited.

And when we had found out we were pregnant to start with I'd been told a year before I had a low chance of getting pregnant (had PCOS) and the first thing she asked him is if he thought I'd been lying and tricked him.

When I told my mom that I was pregnant with my son, she goes "How could you do that? It's just going to break my heart when you lose that one too! You're not the only one who lost those babies!" (Had two miscarriage 10 weeks apart before my son)

Brandi! So you are one month ahead of your predictions! That's awesome! Well they all said you were going to be preg in December :)

My opks have a second line on them! They never have a line! Like ever!

Anyone with pcos never get a second line? its not as dark as the control line, should I still take this as a good thing? My cervix is out of reach and was extremely open last night before we bd....

Anyone with pcos never get a second line? its not as dark as the control line, should I still take this as a good thing? My cervix is out of reach and was extremely open last night before we bd....

I have PCOS too, and this is only the second cycle I've tried using OPK's. Normally I have a second line but it's always super faint and I can only see it if I hold it up to the light. This afternoon I had an almost positive one, darkest line I've ever had. I think it's a good sign for both of us :)

So much to catch up on!

Oooooo Good luck!!!

Thanks! my OPK was completely negative yesterday but today the test line is so close to the same color as the control line :happydance:

Yay!!super excited for you!

Just tested!!! 1 FRER, 1 EPT Digital: BOTH BFPs!!!! :)

Nice, congratulations!! H&h 9 months to you

Ladies, I have discovered the secret to getting pregnant... Apparently you just have to have unprotected sex.......

Yes..... Someone just said that to me....

What a twit!!

Congrats Strudel!!! We got them on the same day!!!

DSemcho, if you REALLY want to throw her off, tell her someone you know on here found out she's pregnant today, and she used a medicine cup and a syringe :rofl:

Did you really? I contemplated putting a cup under there when hubby pulls out to catch the guys that fall out!

Wow!!! When I was at the hospital with the first loss we called my DH's mom, and she told him 'Well, I won't have to tell your family. She's just gonna post it all over Facebook.' I posted when I found out I was pregnant cause I was excited.

And when we had found out we were pregnant to start with I'd been told a year before I had a low chance of getting pregnant (had PCOS) and the first thing she asked him is if he thought I'd been lying and tricked him.

That is so messed up! They should have been supportive of you and not made it about them! I told my mom the next positive I get I don't want to tell anyone so that they don't have to suffer if I miscarry again, and she said that I would be depriving everyone of the joy of knowing I'm pregnant, know matter how it turns out.

Congratulations! I don't have pcos, but your cp is great!

I have PCOS too, and this is only the second cycle I've tried using OPK's. Normally I have a second line but it's always super faint and I can only see it if I hold it up to the light. This afternoon I had an almost positive one, darkest line I've ever had. I think it's a good sign for both of us :)

Great sign, good luck!!

As for me: at 5 dpo, the twinges have pretty much subsided. I get the occasional cramp, but nothing too major. I had another vivid dream last night and woke up so angry I wanted to punch something! The only other time I have experienced dreams like this I got a bfp! My breasts are starting to get sensitive and I seem to be using the bathroom more frequently.

Also, while at work today one of the kids punched me in the area of my uterus. Do you think that at 5 dpo trauma to my uterus would cause a failed implantation? I know the egg is fertilized in their and probably trying to implant as those are the twinges I am getting.

My hubs said we aren't telling anyone til 12 weeks. Cause now his mom wants one from us so he said she might be more heart broken than me if we lose one cause she's always asking.

I just had an embarrassing TTC moment.... I'm putting it in spoiler cause it's tmi.
So I was in the restroom doing my nighttime OPK and I was checking my CM and CP... Pull my hand out and a huge snotty glob is on my hand. I have to use both hands to grab toilet paper cause there is a metal thing over the roll, and when I pull my hand back the glob is gone.... I literally look for it so I can flush it... I lost my cervical mucus..... Smh.

My hubs said we aren't telling anyone til 12 weeks. Cause now his mom wants one from us so he said she might be more heart broken than me if we lose one cause she's always asking.

I just had an embarrassing TTC moment.... I'm putting it in spoiler cause it's tmi.
So I was in the restroom doing my nighttime OPK and I was checking my CM and CP... Pull my hand out and a huge snotty glob is on my hand. I have to use both hands to grab toilet paper cause there is a metal thing over the roll, and when I pull my hand back the glob is gone.... I literally look for it so I can flush it... I lost my cervical mucus..... Smh.

Omg that is hilarious!! I hope you find it before your hubby does

Do you think it was fertile cm? It looked like snot and was stretchy...

Hey DSem,
We're not telling anyone until after Christmas, I'll be approx 13/14 weeks, I'd leave it longer if I could!
OH's mum asks now and again in a roundabout way, which doesn't really bother me. You see myself and OH see both only children.... So you can imagine the excitement of announcing a first grandchild!!!' No pressure!!!! :haha:

AFM, no real update, I got a '3+ week pregnant' on a digi today, didn't get this far last time, constant cramping, and a tiny bit of spotting last Friday (day AF was due), and a small bit yesterday! Scan booked for 20/11/13, 13 days.... A different kind of TWW, haha!!

xxxx

I have pcos and usually never get a 2nd line...however last month I took clomid and started getting strong lines at cd8...by cd18 they were soooo close to positive I was sure it'd be the next day, however they didn't go positive (test line darker than control) til cd34 (2-3 days ago) so I'm praying I've just oved!

I cant believe all the insensitive remarks!

I have pcos and usually never get a 2nd line...however last month I took clomid and started getting strong lines at cd8...by cd18 they were soooo close to positive I was sure it'd be the next day, however they didn't go positive (test line darker than control) til cd34 (2-3 days ago) so I'm praying I've just oved!

It doesn't have to bed darker than the control line!!! It has to be as dark or darker

Thank you ladies. I was hoping this would be a good sign! My OPK this morning was darker than my one last night, so hopefully it will continue to darken until I get a definite positive!!!

Lookie here!!

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/image_zps0e18f829.jpg
Top: Tues night.
Middle: Wed morning.
Bottom: Wed night.

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/image_zps30acd516.jpg
Top: 5pm today
Bottom: 11pm tonight.

I shouldn't O til CD18!!! Wth?!

The last one is what mine looked like last night and is slightly darker this morning.
Maybe looks like you should be there in the next day! Fingers crossed!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->