Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

My opks have a second line on them! They never have a line! Like ever!

Anyone with pcos never get a second line? its not as dark as the control line, should I still take this as a good thing? My cervix is out of reach and was extremely open last night before we bd....

I have pcos and usually never get a 2nd line...however last month I took clomid and started getting strong lines at cd8...by cd18 they were soooo close to positive I was sure it'd be the next day, however they didn't go positive (test line darker than control) til cd34 (2-3 days ago) so I'm praying I've just oved!

It doesn't have to bed darker than the control line!!! It has to be as dark or darker

Yeah it was as dark for days and I thought that was it but then it got darker :)

No Squinting Required...and this is at 7:15pm...not even close to FMU

Attachments

• 20131107_191336.jpg
    20131107_191336.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 3
Awww, Brandi! Congratulations!!! I haven't seen that brand of test in forever. It's the same one I got my BFP with my daughter and I can't say I've seen a pic of one on this site. Warms my heart! Happy & Healthy 9 months to you!

COngrats on the bfps.

My doc called earlier. Everything came back normal which is good. She said we are just going to wait and see if my body rights itself. Sighs.

Hooray for more bfp's!! Happy wishes of a healthy 9 months to all of you :)

I'm sorry af showed up Ruby :hugs:

Poppy, glad to hear everything is looking normal!

5DPO: mild cramping in my uterus, but no twinges near my hips anymore, cranky, tired, still a lot of creamy mucus and the third vivid dream in a row. My boobs are kinda sensitive but they don't hurt at all otherwise. Besides that, I almost threw up at the grocery store when my husband and I walked by some cheese (which coincidentally is the same cheese I threw up all over when I had my chemical).

Just found this and it is exactly the same today

More EWCM this afternoon. I finish work in an hour so I go POAS and check for ovulation. Hubby will also be home too!

I'm 5dpo as well! That quote makes me get a bit hopeful too!

Although last night I had sharp pains in my side, not in my ovary but down lower closer to my uterus, it was really really unpleasant.

What is that quote from, Jrepp?

We're both 5DPO, then :)

Last month I was posting DPO symptoms every night before bed. That is what I wrote on 5 DPO last month, and is exactly what I have been experiencing this month. I don't know if my body is remembering what it was like last month or if something is going on down there.

More EWCM this afternoon. I finish work in an hour so I go POAS and check for ovulation. Hubby will also be home too!

Good luck, and post a pic for those of us who live vicariously through others poas addictions LOL

I'm 5dpo as well! That quote makes me get a bit hopeful too!

Although last night I had sharp pains in my side, not in my ovary but down lower closer to my uterus, it was really really unpleasant.

I know the feeling from today and last month! Hope its something good!

P.S. I feel like a spy updating the first page. Quite a few testers didn't check back in, so I went on a search and found a few positives and a few witches.

OMG! I'm 6dpo now that its after midnight! Eeeek! I'm with you all. Bring those BFP's like rain...

Although, I think the :witch: is going to get me early... But I still HOPE!

OMG! I'm 6dpo now that its after midnight! Eeeek! I'm with you all. Bring those BFP's like rain...

Although, I think the :witch: is going to get me early... But I still HOPE!

Ssshhhhh, maybe she won't hear you

I have a question ... if you get positive OPKs for several days in a row which day is your ovulation day. I've had positive OPk's for 2 days now.... But no ewcm .. is that normal? This is the second month I've ever tried opks and first month ever checking my cm so I don't know what "normal" is for me.
And congrats for all the new bfps!!!! Super exciting.

I have a question ... if you get positive OPKs for several days in a row which day is your ovulation day. I've had positive OPk's for 2 days now.... But no ewcm .. is that normal? This is the second month I've ever tried opks and first month ever checking my cm so I don't know what "normal" is for me.
And congrats for all the new bfps!!!! Super exciting.

I would say keep bd'ing and using opk's. This happened to me as well this cycle, I had 4 positive opk's in a row but when I went in for an ultrasound they confirmed that I hadn't O'd yet (by then I had stopped using opks). The day after and the following day of that I had the most intense side pains and when I did another opk and the test line showed up before the control. So keep going! Best of luck and lots of dust!

I had my + opk on the 4th/5th... Ill prob start testing on Tuesday! (The 12th)

So my opk today when I got home was lighter than this mornings. I'm guessing I'm not about to O. So confusing seeing I normally get completely stark opks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->