Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

OMG! I'm 6dpo now that its after midnight! Eeeek! I'm with you all. Bring those BFP's like rain...

Although, I think the :witch: is going to get me early... But I still HOPE!

I was convinced she was coming to get me...EXTREMELY convinced...so much so that I moved to the December Testers thread by 7dpo...and got my :bfp: yesterday morning...totally expecting to throw that FRER out.

Levels were 16...last night I had enough hcg in semi-diluted urine at 7:15pm to turn a FR Digi positive, and enough with FMU (2:30am right now) to turn a CB Digi positive. Those are usually 25miu to turn them positive so I'm certain I'm over 25 for hcg already.

Caved and tested early (10 dpo) and got my bfp this morning :happydance:

Rainbow baby due 22nd July :cloud9:

Doctor said both tubes are blocked. Only option is IVF. We could do embryo freezing so if the one attempt at IVF doesn't work we have embryos and it's less than half the price of IVF. But hubs told me on the way home he doesn't really want kids and doesn't really wanna do IVF and only is so me and his mom won't bitch at him about not trying. So... Idk.

So sorry to hear that ds. Do you think he might come round in a few years? You're both young so at least you have time for him to make a decision.

We won't be able to do it in a few years. We move from here in a year and a half and everywhere else it's more expensive (like 4x)

Sooo much to catch up on! Congrats to all the bfps! Hope the rest of us aren't too far behind!

DSemcho I'm so sorry to hear that :(

AFM - 5dpo and temp dropped very close to coverline. Been having twinges and cramps for 2 days. No idea what's going on tbh.. last timr I got pregnant I had implantation bleeding at 4dpo so I'm hoping this dip could be implantation. One can only hope!

Wellllll after that temp dip, I was feeling a bit meh. Went to the bathroom just now, noticed what looked like ewcm in my pants and thought crap! Maybe I didn't ovulate yet! Went and peed, planning on how I can seduce oh before I go to work tonight. When I wiped there was a bit of brown mixed in.

Well, I must say I'm feeling a little excited! This was about the time I had ib with my last pregnancy.. squeeeee!!!

Annie - YAY! :D Congrats!!!

DSemcho - wow. :( *HUGS* Hang in there, and good luck. <3

Afm, 6DPO like a few of us here, trying not to symptom spot and not noticing too much, temps are still up at 98.6 so that's good.

Well, I'm out. The witch got me, just as I was talking myself into just waiting one more day! UGH!!!!

I've had a faint BFP but it's probably an evap. I'm getting AF pains and have light brown spotting so I think she's on her way. :(

I'm think I'm still in shock but I got my BFP this morning!!

Please can you add me :) testing will be around the 28th

Wow!, so many :bfp: so far!!!!!!! Congrats ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->