Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

I love all these bfps. Even if it not my month this month, it gives me hope for next month!

Congratulations to ALL of you ladies with a BFP this month and if AF showed herself I pray you get your BFP very SOON!! God's timing is best. Hugs to all of you! :hugs:

Congratulations hun... Fab news!!

Can I join the growing list!! I will be testing on the 20th... Early Turkey baby I hope!

Good Luck Ladies... Hope to hear of ALL of the BFPs soon ;)

Can I join also?!? I am testing on 11/26/13. Hoping to be able to tell my immediate family on Christmas!!

I'm hoping that due to my husbands sperm having huge stubborn heads (just like him) that they will BARREL THROUGH the blockages and get me knocked up.

Congrats to all the bfp! I am hoping to get my bfp at the end of this month. Just not sure when I o because I have been having ewcm for 5 days now, with a temp rise yesterday??? Hoping this is a good sign. GL to everyone!

Congrats to all you ladies with your :bfp:! And fingers crossed for the rest of you that next month will be your month :)

I'd like to join in if that's okay! This is our first cycle back TTC since multiple problems this year.

I plan on testing around the 20th...if I can hold off til then ;)

welcome all new ladies, and congrats to all the new :bfp: :happydance:

I'm hoping for a positive OPK in the next few days.

:bfp: all around!! :D

Well I know not ALL around, but still... it's making me feel very positive. like xs5 said - even if this isn't my month, it gives me hope.

Could this be BFP or evaporation? I have dismissed all my symptoms because they didn't feel I felt in my first pregnancy with my son. My AF was due last night and no show. I had a false positive last month too AF was 5 days late. So I tested today and got very faint lines, any feedback is appreciated.
Just looking at it the lines are very faint but i did two tests and both had faint lines.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 27
Could this be BFP or evaporation? I have dismissed all my symptoms because they didn't feel I felt in my first pregnancy with my son. My AF was due last night and no show. I had a false positive last month too AF was 5 days late. So I tested today and got very faint lines, any feedback is appreciated.
Just looking at it the lines are very faint but i did two tests and both had faint lines.

I see that line!!!!

Thank you biscuit gal and Ninilopez, here is another picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 20
How long after you dropped the pee on it is this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->