Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

It's not positive yet, but it's working on it. I expect it to be positive by tomorrow or the day after though.

Been having some ovulation type cramping since last night and low back pain, so think I've either ovulated or it's happening soon. Either way we got some nice bd'ing in last night as hubby is on night shift this week. We really gave it our all this month, and hopefully it pays off!

Hope everyone has a lovely day :hugs:

Just give him some extra love and reassure him that you love him regardless of his swimmers, or something *HUGS*

Afm, I'm still just barely spotting today - very dark. Almost no volume to it, barely anything to pick up. Hoping this means it'll stop today and it really is IB, but I'm feeling nervous that I'm rollin into AF. FF says I can test Thursday...

Just give him some extra love and reassure him that you love him regardless of his swimmers, or something *HUGS*

Afm, I'm still just barely spotting today - very dark. Almost no volume to it, barely anything to pick up. Hoping this means it'll stop today and it really is IB, but I'm feeling nervous that I'm rollin into AF. FF says I can test Thursday...

i do really , but he thinks that nothing is wrong with him and that im making a big deal :dohh:
he has no idea

i hope you get ur bfp , ur symptoms are looking great

So - was there testing to diagnose his swimmers?? If so, how can he deny the issue? That's weird. But good for him, I guess, if he isn't letting it get him down...?? hahaha

20 million per mil
vol 2
total motil 40% (active motile 10%)
70% normal

but he is a very positive guy :happydance:
but its hard for me bec i read alot of stuff online that drs say iui and ivf , im so afraid this will be us soon:cry:
i already have a 4 yr old

Ovufriend put my chances at a positive test at 35%. I resisted the urge to test.

Push those aren't bad results!

Here are my DH's from nov 1st for comparison.

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/image_zps86f1e957.jpg

Push those aren't bad results!

Here are my DH's from nov 1st for comparison.

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/image_zps86f1e957.jpg

i cant see anything its so small.. anyways prayers going ur way to catch that egg . are you trying naturally ? did ur dr tell you there is a chance u could conceive on ur own?

They're saying both my tubes are blocked (I doubt it's true because if the pain I experienced). But IVF shouldn't be a problem. As far as naturally, we're still trying and I'm gonna take Serrapeptase (120,000IU/day) and do castor oil packs and see how that goes for me. And DH is on lots o vitamins.

DSemcho

do have ur dh on zinc and e vitamins ??? i heard its great for morphology issues.

They're saying both my tubes are blocked (I doubt it's true because if the pain I experienced). But IVF shouldn't be a problem. As far as naturally, we're still trying and I'm gonna take Serrapeptase (120,000IU/day) and do castor oil packs and see how that goes for me. And DH is on lots o vitamins.

what is serrapeptase ? never heard of that.
i have dh on lots of vitamins too clomid for a month now , he will be going for a test next week. hope numbers and motility are higher.

Mine says n/a :p I guess that's where a number would be. Ovufriend thinks I ovulated two days later than Fertility friend's crosshairs.

Mine says n/a :p I guess that's where a number would be. Ovufriend thinks I ovulated two days later than Fertility friend's crosshairs.

Do you have numbers in the pregnancy one at all? On mine, I have points and pregnancy test %. I have 30/100 points (haven't entered symptoms for today) and 35%.

Yeah, I don't have many points yet - I haven't been trying to track symptoms that much, although I did add some in the past few days. I've got 18/100

FF gives me 35 points

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->