Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Yay, DSemcho!

Speaking of scratching earlier comments... I said I was done spotting today but turns out I still am just a little. Still very light nothing amount, only when wiping, light brownishpink. I didn't notice the spotting yesterday until 6PM so it still hasn't been going on that long - still hopeful it could be some implantation bleeding since the timing seems "right" *fingerscrossed*

Leti it could defo just be too early hun. With my first pregnancy I honestly got a start white line 13dpo and tested again 14 dpo as felt so odd and got a very faint line on my ic so I did a digi and it came up pregnant. Don't loose hope just yet.

Biscuit - sounds promising! Crying over spiders is a sign for sure, I did that last time. Burst into hysterical tears when a spider ran across the floor!!

I'm 12 dpo today. Feeling sick and icky :sick: boobs achey more than sore, feeling really tired. Not sure tho, last preg I had a bright red ib and nothing at all this cycle so thinking maybe I'm out. But I did pee on an opk yesterday and got a faint line. Testing Wednesday!

Yay Ds!!!! I hope you o soon!

Biscuit - do you typically spot mid cycle?

I typically spot leading up to AF - but this is very early for it, and lighter than that usually is.

I hope it's good news for both of us. I had one brown smudge, but have no idea of it started red or when it even occurred.

Hey girls this thread is getting exciting. 11 days in and 16 BFP!
Also sounds and looks like we have some good charts on the go to feeling positive for you all :)

As for me my chart is well.......not making me smile or get excited! had a darker opk on Sat FMU then by tea time nothing??? got excited over nothing. FF has dotted lines in for me and questionable 'o' on CD11 although I got temp rise it has since dropped every day and today it is below cover line. Hubs is away this week and told him he can't work an extra week if asked as that may be us till February due to his rotation feeling BLAH :-(
What I have noticed but think I am clinging on for anything but have sore bb's today and had a burning feeling to them at one point, also cramps and last night as lying in bed feeling sorry for myself my belly felt strange like blowing bubbles floating about although was maybe wind LOL

Anyway lots of baby dust :)

Still waiting on my positive OPK, but I think I will O soon. Took an OPK this morning, and I'm pretty sure it will turn positive soon :happydance:

We've been lucky and have gotten a lot of bd'ing in this cycle. Hopefully this is the lucky one!

Attachments

• IMG_20131111_114803_360.jpg
    IMG_20131111_114803_360.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 3
OUT! :witch: is here. Onto cycle 6. :( (Showed at 9dpo getting me with short LP.)

Good luck November testers!!

Still waiting on my positive OPK, but I think I will O soon. Took an OPK this morning, and I'm pretty sure it will turn positive soon :happydance:

We've been lucky and have gotten a lot of bd'ing in this cycle. Hopefully this is the lucky one!

looking good Denyse :happydance:
Think I am just waiting for this strange cycle to end and try next cycle, although hubs said he would do overtime if asked to stay on a week but advised him he will be needed at home!! as if we miss next cycle that will be us out till February due to his rotation! :cry:

BFN so far, but I'm only 9 dpo today. Exciting symptom today though. The only symptom I ever had with DD #1 was a hot, flushed face on 9 DPO. Started to think I was out because I hadn't felt like that all day. Then all of a sudden this afternoon my face started feeling like it's on fire! Might be able to get a + test in a couple days if it's happening just like last time! fx'd!

linz - is that a symptom??? I've been having a few hot face moments today.... -_- Who knew?

How about Hot and Soo heavy bbs... Lol :holly: the hurt on the sides. Ouch

Can you add me for the 19th

Well ladies, today has not been the best. Here are the positives of my day: got my mom to make me waffles for breakfast, got all but 4 boxes packed and ready to move at my parents, and my cervix moved up higher with still watery mucus.

Here is the bad: my husband is a huge jerk! When he got off work he tried to make a joke by calling all of the things I acquired before we started dating crap. I know that he was joking but it really hurt my feelings and I cried pretty hard. He then took a nap instead of helping me carry all the boxes I packed back to my parents garage. When the job was done, I woke him up to take me home and he was like "are you ready yet? I've been waiting this whole time for you." Well I got so pissed off I kicked him in his shin (lol). Needless to say he wasn't very happy with that and we haven't spoken in 5 hours.

On top of that I have been feeling nauseous all day, and I feel like I'm going to start my period any moment.

*HUGS* Jrepp! Husbands can be so dumb - talk about foot in mouth! It doesn't help when we are experiencing hormones. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->