Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

I don't see anything on the original but my friend did a tweak on my test and I can see something on hers! Fxd it is real and gets darker!

Attachments

• 20131111_193131-1.jpg
    20131111_193131-1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 9
  • received_m_mid_1384227961775_0de0f89032c74ee494_0.jpg
    received_m_mid_1384227961775_0de0f89032c74ee494_0.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 8
  • received_m_mid_1384228246467_fbe7f14b0ee61af353_0.jpg
    received_m_mid_1384228246467_fbe7f14b0ee61af353_0.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 10
Well I'm new here and I will join in, I have started another tww and should know by the end of the month whether I am testing or not, I am a shift worker, so can't do temps and have no chart. I wish everyone luck for the rest of the month!

I am seeing my GP tomorrow for my legs hopping all over and I am going to ask him if he has any ideas about where the hell af has gone.

Jrepp that's hilarious. Sorry he's being a jerk though! You any better now?

Poppy good luck!

AFM - temperature dipped from 37.18 to 37.10 this morning. Hoping and praying that it goes back up tomorrow! If it goes down again I'm most likely out!

Yeah we're better. Thank you for asking. I don't think that hormones and joking go very well together. My cm has been very watery the last few days, any ideas?

Hello ladies,

I feel soooo sad today, 11dpo, caved and tested this morning with a dollar tree test and got the whitest and ugliest :bfn: I know is early but I should be seeing at least a shadow or something, I took the test apart and examine it under a strong light and nothing.

I'm getting very discouraged. I was almost sure this was going to be our month after over a year of trying and one miscarriage. My boobs are very sore, more than usual and yesterday it was even hurting a lot, today it got a little better.:cry:
I don't know if I can take this anymore.:shrug:

Hope you all are having a better day than mine.....

i m so sorry about ur BFN , i know how ugly it can look.

ok just wanted to tell everyone what im going thru here,
im on 25mg clomid day 3-7 , i dint experience any side effects at all , maybe a night of mild hot flashes but nothingmore, and on o day my face broke out a bit which doesnt happen .
what i HAVE noticed is my right side (lower abdomen) around o hurt a bit with a bit of cramps maybe its gearing for O .... but now about 4 days post O im feeling fluttering feeling in uterus area !!!
any one on a clomid cycle get this ????
i keep telling myself its the clomid and dont want to get my hopes high since dh has low count and we just bd once on + opk day ... but cant help to think anything is possible.

im on 25mg clomid day 3-7 , i dint experience any side effects at all , maybe a night of mild hot flashes but nothingmore, and on o day my face broke out a bit which doesnt happen .
what i HAVE noticed is my right side (lower abdomen) around o hurt a bit with a bit of cramps maybe its gearing for O .... but now about 4 days post O im feeling fluttering feeling in uterus area !!!
i keep telling myself its the clomid and dont want to get my hopes high since dh has low count and we just bd once on + opk day ... but cant help to think anything is possible.

I've found that since being on clomid (3rd cycle) I've noticed a lot of 'cramps' and 'fluttering' from about 4 days after my last pill to af. Makes me wonder if it was always like that and I'm only noticing because I'm looking for something.

AFM-still no ovulation. My opks are either stark white or have the faintest of lines on them. I'm thinking this is going to be an anovulatory (sp?) Cycle. Bring on the 21st so I can move onto a new cycle.
My cousin has just given birth to a gorgeous baby boy and I want to be happy for her but it breaks my heart seeing all her pictures on Facebook.
It's only been 6 months of ttc and I already feel like giving up. I never thought it would be this hard

I'd have kicked him in the nuts.

I wanted too, but I may need those next month

You don't have to kick them to get a good affect. Just a tap works wonders!! My DH was being a butt a few days ago and wouldn't give me any blanket and when I'd get some he'd pull it back away, so I 'accidentallyonpurpose' tapped his nuts when I was 'reaching' for the blanket.

I am seeing my GP tomorrow for my legs hopping all over and I am going to ask him if he has any ideas about where the hell af has gone.

I hope you get good news!!

Hi all...I got my bfp this morning on a digi...eek xxx

Congrats!

Honestly I don't remember much from my Clomid cycle in feb except that at one point I wanted to rip my husbands face off.

Also the OPK I just took (noon time). It's as dark as last nights, so yay!!

image.jpg

MrsLake2013

my best friend just told me shes pregnant today , i am so happy for her but i couldnt help calling dh after and crying about his slow swimmers :cry:
i know how you feel.

MrsLake2013

my best friend just told me shes pregnant today , i am so happy for her but i couldnt help calling dh after and crying about his slow swimmers :cry:
i know how you feel.

Wow I don't mean this to come off offensively but that must have really made your OH feel
Like crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->