Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

I just woke up from the weirdest dream! It started with my mom, sister and I on the light rail (like a subway) and my mom got a ticket for smoking. We got off the light rail to go back the other wAy and we got onto different trains. I then started drinking out of a baby bottle because apparently I couldn't find a cup. A guy that seemed to be a former co-worker was telling some other guy that one time at work I stuck my hand in my underwear while on my period and wiped it off on my pants (I assure you this has never happened in real life). I got off the light rail and there were zombies everywhere. I found my husbands car and got in with my parents, and my brother in law. As we were driving to my parents house, we were surrounded by tornadoes and everyone but my brother in law ran inside. As I was trying to get the dogs in the basement, the house started to collapse and I woke up as I was trying to get my dog into my parents far.

What a stupid dream!

WOW! I have a lot of zombie dreasms! I would think that meant something if not for all the Walking Dead I watch. As for the rest, sounds like your mind is playing our your brain activity for you! Not that it makes any sense. I have dreams like that too. Its like bits and pieces from every worry, thought, concern you have sewn into a MESS in your head and then played out like a messed up quilt.

Had a BFN this morning. Pretty sure I am out since I am 11 DPO and by now I had a + with DD. Oh well. Roll on December I suppose!

I watch a lot of Walking Dead, myself... :) yay!

Jrepp - I watched a movie recently in which a girl grabs some period from her pants and smears it on another woman's face. I was HORRIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :O :O :O :O

That's disgusting biscuit. Did you test today?

Leona and mrs Dragonfly - you aren't out yet!

Jrepp, I think you should start writing a book about your crazy dreams, if your brave enough or mad enough think you should get them analyzed LOL least you make us all smile :)

Congrats on all the BFP ;-)

AFM well I got a temp rise today don't think it means anything but better than being below the cover line at 7dpo. Trying not to SS but 2nd day of feeling yucky feeling general nauseous also started crying watching the new sainsbaury's Christmas advert when a family are wishing their Military dad/husband happy Christmas and they miss him then he walks through the door! also tired and irritable today but that could just be the normal me LOL :)

Jrepp - I did not test today - I'm going to wait till tomorrow. If in the morning there is no AF, then I will do a wondfo.

AFM well I got a temp rise today don't think it means anything but better than being below the cover line at 7dpo. Trying not to SS but 2nd day of feeling yucky feeling general nauseous also started crying watching the new sainsbaury's Christmas advert when a family are wishing their Military dad/husband happy Christmas and they miss him then he walks through the door! also tired and irritable today but that could just be the normal me LOL :-)[/QUOTE said:
Oh my god I've just done the same half an hour ago sat here blubbing and felt really sick today and bad heartburn hoping next few days fly x

Love the walking dead! :)

BFN at 11dpo :(

Oh, sorry to hear - I haven't been following your story - but hopefully it's just low hcg levels! Still sending babydust!!

I tested at 10dpo - and got a BFN. I know dpo can still be really early, but the test is meant to be able to pickup 6 days before period. So i'd say I'm out this month. Still, will see if AF makes her appearance or not :) X'ing fingers.

Oh, sorry to hear - I haven't been following your story - but hopefully it's just low hcg levels! Still sending babydust!!

I tested at 10dpo - and got a BFN. I know dpo can still be really early, but the test is meant to be able to pickup 6 days before period. So i'd say I'm out this month. Still, will see if AF makes her appearance or not :) X'ing fingers.

Thanks K.N, I hope af stays away from you as well. The test I took was one of those early ones too, but I'm hoping they're just full of bull and we're not out :)

AFM well I got a temp rise today don't think it means anything but better than being below the cover line at 7dpo. Trying not to SS but 2nd day of feeling yucky feeling general nauseous also started crying watching the new sainsbaury's Christmas advert when a family are wishing their Military dad/husband happy Christmas and they miss him then he walks through the door! also tired and irritable today but that could just be the normal me LOL :-)[/QUOTE said:
Oh my god I've just done the same half an hour ago sat here blubbing and felt really sick today and bad heartburn hoping next few days fly x

We must have been watching the same channel lol was thinking what a great advert then just started bubbling, glad hubby is away!!! Think I am generally feeling emotional this month as I really wanted to go for it as Hubs new job means he is away 2 weeks at a time and we missed last month cycle and next month he is due home 2 days before expected ovulation then out for maybe another 2 cycles and everything this cycle has just not gone like it had been in previous cycles, poor temps, no positive opk and going by crosshairs if I did 'o' when FF thinks then we have missed a crucial few days where I was holding for my opk to change is colour why is this baby making so hard for some of us :dohh:

Mrs rushy when have you set your testing day? I am one day behind to fingers crossed for you x

Jrepp, I think you should start writing a book about your crazy dreams, if your brave enough or mad enough think you should get them analyzed LOL least you make us all smile :)

Congrats on all the BFP ;-)

AFM well I got a temp rise today don't think it means anything but better than being below the cover line at 7dpo. Trying not to SS but 2nd day of feeling yucky feeling general nauseous also started crying watching the new sainsbaury's Christmas advert when a family are wishing their Military dad/husband happy Christmas and they miss him then he walks through the door! also tired and irritable today but that could just be the normal me LOL :)

I've actually contemplate writing down my dreams and sending them to a publisher. Perhaps I could be a millionaire from it lol.

Those are the saddest but most exciting commercials of all.

Jrepp - I did not test today - I'm going to wait till tomorrow. If in the morning there is no AF, then I will do a wondfo.

When is AF due? Based on my typical cycle I would be due the 15th or 16th, but who knows in the cycle following a mc what is going to happen!?!?

Please an I be added to the 19th? Really resisting the urge to poas :( xx

I'll get you in when I get home. Good luck and welcome aboard the crazy train.

Love the walking dead! :)

BFN at 11dpo :(

It's still early. The frer 6 days sooner assumes every woman implants on day 6, and has a 14 day LP. A later implantation would affect the results.

The witch got me last night :(

So sorry to hear that.

We must have been watching the same channel lol was thinking what a great advert then just started bubbling, glad hubby is away!!! Think I am generally feeling emotional this month as I really wanted to go for it as Hubs new job means he is away 2 weeks at a time and we missed last month cycle and next month he is due home 2 days before expected ovulation then out for maybe another 2 cycles and everything this cycle has just not gone like it had been in previous cycles, poor temps, no positive opk and going by crosshairs if I did 'o' when FF thinks then we have missed a crucial few days where I was holding for my opk to change is colour why is this baby making so hard for some of us :dohh:

Mrs rushy when have you set your testing day? I am one day behind to fingers crossed for you x

I wonder if there is a way to freeze his friends and then thaw them when o is approaching. Then you wouldn't miss it?

Aww fingers crossed for u must be hard with hubby being away the 2ww is so stressful! I don't know really af is due Tuesday 19th thinking of testing sat morning but I'm not entirely sure when I ovulated if at all so will try sat then hopefully hold off until tuesday! So far have had cramps, heartburn, nausea and increased urination but could all be in my head! Arghh! Xx

Jrepp - that is a really good question!!!!

So here is lots of information: my last 5 cycles - 29, 30, 34, 30, 27.

I started tracking cycle length in Dec when I went off BC - starting then my cycles were: 28, 41, 23, 32, 39 -- after that last one I went to see my Dr's and they started me on some herbal supplements and maya abdominal therapy, plus thyroid stuff, and since then like you can see my cycles have all been around 30 days.

But I wasn't tracking temps really until last cycle, and this cycle was started with one partial day of bleeding. So I dunno what to expect.

FertilityFriend thinks I'll start tomorrow, that'll be cycle day 26 but I figure 12 DPO is a decent day to test maybe??

So, I just was looking at a calendar and realized that AF is due tomorrow. Other than the cycle after my first miscarriage (which was a 16 day LP, but looking back I'm 95% positive I had a chemical following the mc that cycle) my lps are always 12 days and my average cycle is 30 days. I ovulated cd18, so if you factor in 12 day LP and 30 day cycle, I'm due tomorrow.

Honestly, I'm terrified to test. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry.

Jrepp - yeah I have no idea what my LP is. I don't think I ovulated when I thought I did last cycle, I just guessed and I think it was earlier than that. But anyway - I'm nervous about testing, too, cause I'm sure it'll be BFN. :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->