Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Well, it's not over till AF shows... and it was a cheapie. So we'll see what happens.

Bd last night and had some gelatinous goo come out after. Don't know if it was me or the hubs. Tested at 9pm and it was negative @11 dpo. Slight temp dip this morning.

Pretty sure I'm going to ovulate today. Lots of indicators, though gave up on OPK's a few days ago. Too bad hubby has been on night shift this week, but we did get a lot of bd'ing in last weekend. Either way we're going to give it another try tonight, then start testing on the 23rd :)

Good luck ladies and lots of :dust: can't wait to see some more BFP's!

Meh....AF arrived today. Lame. So I'm out for this month.

Sorry to hear about all you ladies who were welcomed by the witch also. And to those with BFN. Hopefully next month will be our month!

Grats again to all the BFP's though!! :D

Got me a triphasic chart! :dance:

Watch me be the unlucky 5 % that get it and aren't pregnant...

OPK's still aren't positive, but looking nice... Earlier (around 1:30pm) was darker than this evenings (6:30pm). Just waiting.

Tested this morning and there was a verrrrrrryyyyyyyy faint line when held up to the window. I couldn't capture the image, but here is the first pic I took

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 35
Tested this morning and there was a verrrrrrryyyyyyyy faint line when held up to the window. I couldn't capture the image, but here is the first pic I took

That sounds promising!

Jrepp - I think I might be starting to develop squint vision because I swear I can see something....

Fxd! :D

I thought i saw something too, but I'm not calling it because it isn't obvious. I need to figure out how to sneak a box of frers back in so hubby doesn't know I tested lol

Cervix is unreachable

You're makin me want to test the FRER tomorrow! But I'm gonna hold out on that one. I'm thinking mymonthlycycles.com puts my next cycle at next Wednesday due to my overall average cycle since I started tracking with them (that'd be 31 days long) so I might pee on a couple cheapies between now and then just as some stress relief or something but I'm going to try to hold out and see what happens between now and then... I think AF is coming. :/ But I'm not sure.

I mean, I'm not cramping or anything, but I feel like I shouldn't still be spotting unless it's trying to ramp up into AF. But also I've been having some nausea which is weird. So I dunno.

Opk's from today, between noon and 3:30pm... Maybe tomorrow??

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/image_zps927bba1d.jpg

Ds definitely getting close!! I would say either tomorrow or the next day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->