Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

A little bit into October. :/

I did some temping back when I first did my consult with the Dr's but stopped after not very long... and I was writing it down somewhere and didn't track it online unfortunately.

I found out I have low progesterone. Still gonna let my body try to do its thing. if I miss a 3rd one then we will start some medication. My thyroid is fine with the medication I am on for that.

I was actually told my someone yesterday that I havent gotten my period because I am too fat. Funny thing is, I have never had this issue before and I have ALWAYS been heavy.

A little bit into October. :/

I did some temping back when I first did my consult with the Dr's but stopped after not very long... and I was writing it down somewhere and didn't track it online unfortunately.

It would be interesting to see what happens. I hope you don't have to find out what your lp is because of a bfp!

I found out I have low progesterone. Still gonna let my body try to do its thing. if I miss a 3rd one then we will start some medication. My thyroid is fine with the medication I am on for that.

I was actually told my someone yesterday that I havent gotten my period because I am too fat. Funny thing is, I have never had this issue before and I have ALWAYS been heavy.

That person can shove it!!

Wow, some peoples nerve! I hope you told that b*tch to shove it.

Glad your thyroid is fine with the medication your on already, I hope that you wont miss a 3rd one so you don't have to do more medications.

People are idiots and completely insensitive. You're fine hun! That person can stick it where the sun don't shine!

poppygirl - not only is that person a dick, but I don't think they understand how periods work.... O_O

Jrepp - yay, me too, bfp's and no more data collection hahaha I hope.

NAUSEATED tonight. I HAD to stop at the store and get potato chips for dinner. Still drooling in my mouth. Still spotting, too, though so... I dunno. We'll see!

uuuggghh after reading all ur posts before going to bed , had the weirdest dream.:dohh:

That person is just stupid - I've always been a bit overweight, and I really, really hate when people comment on it. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!! :hugs: hun, I know how you feel. I hope things look up for you soon.

The only person who should be able to say a word to you about your weight is your doctor. I can't believe the sheer rudeness of some people.... :(

i have woken up fairly symptom free this morning apart from some bloating, think this 2ww is driving me crazy keep dreaming about pregnancy related things, last night i dreamt that af came early and got me (please no). Had to get up at 2am last night as my daughter was crying and had bad heartburn and felt like i could be sick but its gone now....:wacko:

omg this increased cm is driving me up the walls ... i dont want to ss but i cant help my self ... i never had that before , im always really dry after o PLUS i took clomid this month :nope:

I'm out this month.... Really feel like I'm ready to admit defeat!

sorry for all the afs arriving this month. better luck next month :hugs:

QUICK QUESTION

my dh is going to have a repeat s/a today after a month on vits and clomid and i dont want to screw it up at all , if he does it today he will be 3 days and saturday will be 5 days .

Q: should i wait for 5 days or just get on with it today (3 days abst.)???

ill be giving him 4000 mg of l-arginine an hour prior to get the blood flowing and increase counts n motility thats what i read

what do u think???

Tested, BFN. I even tried tweaking it! haha. Oh well.

Still spotting JUST BARELY. If we go by my last weird cycle, I spotted for 5 days and then AF, so tomorrow really is the best thing to wait for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->