Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

I confessed to hubby that I tested and showed him today's test and last nights test. He said he definitely didn't see anything in last nights test but for sure saw a faint pink line in the one I took this morning! That's reassuring, but he followed it up with it's still early. He wasn't even mad - said he was surprised I lasted as long as I did. I bought 4 more frer but I think I'm going to hold out until Saturday or Sunday before retesting.

How are you all feeling?

I see a line Jrepp!! WOO!

So found out today my vitamin D levels are really low. I believe they said i was "seriously deficient" Oy

What are they going to do for your vitamin deficiency?

VItamin D comes from the sun..... perhaps you could go outside

So I got this this morning. Cheap tests have never been good for me. I always seen to have some sort of line. I will see if AF arrives today and do a FRER tomorrow

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/3F0469CF-E336-4B66-AF1E-EE97B794C4EA-599-0000005FD56EAB0B_zpsf9be2daa.jpg

Top was yesterday

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/208D1B51-F008-48A7-8905-228483103D1A-599-00000064E0784C16_zps2e334616.jpg

I am trying not to get my hopes up until AF is late and a FRER says yes. AF is due today!

Tested this morn with a cheapy in fmu and got a BFN! Feeling like I'm out but af not due til Tuesday so will see what weekend brings!

i cant believe it i tested yesterday 9dpo and i got my :bfp: i only tested because my sister was and totally didnt expect it.....i did 3 tests and all were positive :happydance::happydance: so can you put me down as bfp please....sending baby dust to all you lovely ladies

oh and i dont have any symptoms at all, i was a little constipated 8dpo and thats it so if your not spotting symptoms please dont count yourself out xxxxxx

Congratulations :)

I think I may have mine too. AF due today so confirming with FRER tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 20
YAY! Congrats ladies! Can't wait to see you over in the July thread! There's a BFP explosions happening here!

I peed on a dollar store test at 11dpo, two days before AF was due and it looked negative, so I figured I'd just suck it up on go onto the next cycle and peed on my last FRER with the same urine as the DST, and BAM...3 minutes later, faint BFP. My levels were 16 that day.

So, moral of the story:

GO GET AN FRER!!!!!!! :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"