Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Jrepp - even I saw something and I'm reallllly bad at the squinting game.

Thanks ladies, but I'm looking right at the test and there is no line. It's alright. We're moving next week so now I can focus on that and maybe get pregnant in our new place.

Jrepp - maybe it's just a weird picture - in any case, I guess I'll see you in Dec thread? :/ AF got me this morning

Yep, unless I get a miracle, I'll be there.

Sorry about the test Jrepp :(

AFM - I'm out. Witch got me this morning.

Our bean didn't stick. Hcg dropped to 11. Started to bleed yesterday. We decided to wait a while before trying again.

Congrats to all the new BFP's! Still 6 days until I can start testing. Good luck for all of us still waiting :dust:

Hi ladies,

My test day was 15th/16th but still getting BFN. AF is now a day late and there is no sign of her showing (I usually get brown spotting days before my AF) so i'm really hoping thats a good sign and its just taking longer for my BFP to show! One can only hope :) Been getting crampy pulling pains and tired all the time! Will keep you posted! Anyone else late and getting BFN but have symptoms?

Im Sorry boobs :(

AFM: Got crosshairs already on FF, very strange, took it some time last month to decide. It seems to think I O'd on CD17, I actually disagree, I think CD18. Either way, I am either DPO 3 or 4 today :p

So sorry Boobs :(

Bfn for me this morning - No AF; But I'm sure she'll come. She has been known to be late :(

I am so sorry Boobs.

Man...I was complaining about being in limbo...now i found af and i feel like crap. lol. I am over it. Go away wiitch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->