Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Couldnt find a line with this first one (even inverted) But this one is def visible with invert! Congratzzz!

I take it that AF you saw earlier was a falsie? (I think that was you right?)

AFM: Had +OPKs yesterday and the day before and -OPKs today. Temp also rose a smidge, pretty sure I am 1DPO, but FF or ovufriend will have to confirm in a few days. Either way, TWW commence!

No mine have all had lines :)

No i mean, I remember you posting earlier this month about feeling like you were out of the running. I thought it was AF, but maybe it was a temp dip?? Something like that!

Anyway, I am happy to see that you werent out of the running after all ;)

Wow that was alot of catching up!!congrats BFPs xxxx

Afm 11dpo I had a bfn last night and didn't get to test today but tonight I was sooooo thirsty and my boobs feel on fire around the nipples! Slight nausea yesterday. Will prob test tomorrow night when hubs is at soccer xx

BFN this morning, still no AF... does this sound familiar??? hahahaha :p

CONGRATULATIONS omg all the bfps give me so much hope.
sorry about the bfns this month hope u get urs soon.

i got my dh semen analysis results today , is it possible to have the EXACT same count like the test he took a month ago??? i mean thats just weird . 20 million /mil
active motility went from 10 to 15%
sluggish 25% like before
70% normal morph.
but more than an hour to liquefy
very viscous

i read mucinex or robitussin a week before ovulation , any ideas???

Bee - good luck! :dust:

Biscuit - Af is due today right?

AFM: Temps are still looking good (I hope), cervix is still high soft and closed. Have a headache and nausea. Depending on the day you use, AF Is officially 1-2 days late.

Jrepp - AF might have been due today if my cycle was again 27 days like last time, Fertility Friend thought I would be due on Thursday, Ovufriend said today, and mymonthlycycles says next Wednesday (based on an average cycle of 31 days for this year) so....................... I dunno. :p I think the most I've ever spotted leading up to AF is about a week, so if it's going to actually start I would expect it really soon because today is day 7 of spotting. :/

How frustrating! I wish they would get together and collaborate to give all the same answers

I KNOW!!!! Well - so mymonthlycycles has the most data, but not temperature data. I've been tracking my cycle lengths and bleeding through mymonthlycycles since I went of BC last December. BUT - that also means that it has those long cycles before I started the herbal supplements and stuff that could be skewing it's "avg cycle" predictions (and why I think I missed my O date last month because I didn't get as in depth with my tracking until it was too late I think).

Ovufriend moved my O date after I put in a few temps post O. So that was weird - it thinks I o'd two days later than FF has my crosshairs, and after I got a negative opk. So I'm not really sure what to think about that - but I know that's why it has my cycle start date two days later. So Ovufriend and FF have the same data, but different interpretations.

EDITED TO ADD: I fixed one temp on my Ovufriend chart, I didn't realize there was one discarded (the temp dip right before O) so now it's in line with FF and they both think I'm 2 days late.

I know! Almost 70 days! Im hving wicked cramps and and its thick black and clotty. Sorry tmi

Girrrrl if I had been without a bleed for that long I'd expect it to be pretty vile - makes sense.

Yay Poppy!,!!!!!! Cheers to the end of limbo!

Wow that was alot of catching up!!congrats BFPs xxxx

Afm 11dpo I had a bfn last night and didn't get to test today but tonight I was sooooo thirsty and my boobs feel on fire around the nipples! Slight nausea yesterday. Will prob test tomorrow night when hubs is at soccer xx

Hopefulfor1st
I am 10dpo caved in and got negative but still hope, like you my boobs round nipples have been feeling strange and you hit it on the nail its like burning sensation I am also feeling queasy mostly late afternoon and into evenings last few nights only managed my half cup of tea as belly feels blah!! Also big clump of cm mix between creamy and sticky today sorry for tmi!!! Gutted though as temps strange this month and off to folks for 4 days and forgot my bbt :-( remembered my frer!!!

:hi: ladies hope all is well. I am 6DPO, yesterday I had horrible cramps and a lot of creamy white cm, and today I also have it. Last month, was the first month I didn't use birth control, and had a 26 day cycle, only had a 8 day luteal phase. I am excited about testing, but no that I don't want to test to early..so I am still waiting until the 24th of November which at that time is the day I am supposed to get my next AF :)

*Crossing my fingers for those of you who are still waiting to test, and congrats to those of you who have gotten your bfps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->