Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

I"m so sorry pushmug.. My heart feels your pain. :hugs: I ended up having a chemical pg found out late today :cry:

First cycle in 5 months that I O'd! 1dpo for me! 12 day LP, so I'll be testing around the 28th-30th of November! Please keep your fx'd for me, ladies! :happydance:

So sorry for your loss
I lost mine at 4w5d and I remember being completely out for atleast two weeks, on the couch, took a LOA from work, cried nonstop, etc. I remember it really bothered me that everyone else was so happy, and I'd see other peoples babies everywhere it just made me angry. I'll just say that if this happens to you, just know that us ladies on this website know where you are at and even though it feels isolated in some ways you're not alone at all cause most of us have been there too, and I dont know your history maybe you've been there before too. But just be good to yourself and allow yourself time to grieve. It will happen never give up hope
:hugs:

afm I am 10dpo today, I've been peeing on ultra sensitive IC's and have not been getting any second lines, not even squinters, I feel gutted and like I am out for this month, I really thought it would happen :cry:

will update wgen af officially shows but I've got a strange feeling in my uterus and my temp took a nose dive. I was freezing more than ususl last night. almost turned on the heater but I wasn't sure if that wiuld give me s false high. but I'm thinking af caught up with me and thst bfp I got cd23 was false and I oed that day

Hi Folks, got my BFP today and looking forward to telling DH later tonight over dinner. Am really afraid to get my/our hopes up as I think it's _really_ early on (CBD 1-2 weeks) and we are just getting over MMC in June. Fingers crossed this one is sticky folks. Am going to the Doc on Thursday to confirm everything's doing as it should.

McGee I'm sorry for your loss :( If you need someone to talk to I'm here :) Or you can find me on FB - my name is Dekota Semcho (cover photo is my dogs or a cupcake)

Congrats to all the BFP's!!! And Good Luck in December for all the AF's I missed!

Sorry for being MIA for a while - things at home seem kinda iffy with the whole TTC thing. I kinda want to give up, but I can't tell DH. But he can't keep his willy out of his hand anyways. We only BD'd 3 times during my week - but I'm not even 100% I ovulated. I was busy all day Friday to do an OPK and we were gone to Karatas (a beach down at the Mediterranean) all day Saturday so I didn't do one then either. My Thursday one was pretty dark, almost positive, and Sunday/Today are pretty light so I'm going with Friday/Saturday as O day. We BD'ed on Friday and Sunday but I don't think we caught it honestly. DH is seeming like he wants to go back on the IVF and TTC. His exact words were "I only have one life to live, and I just want to have some fun"... Which means he wants to go out every weekend with this couple that work with him and get stupid drunk. =/

I am 3dpo today, I shouldn't be testing until Nov. 29. We will see how long I can wait.

Had another massive temp spike this morning, but I think it is due to the fact that I was not feeling well at all yesterday, and I was sweating out the fever. Hopefully it doesn't mess with OF to figure out when I ovulated. Also, felt crazy nauseous again this morning, and got sick when i got into work. Keep smelling bleach as well ... weird!

Congrats Toffee!

Ds- I'm sorry about your ttc, and your hubby swishy washy attitude. I think he doesn't want to get his hopes up, but he should just get on with it already!

AFM: still waiting on AF to arrive. I'm really not that upset to not be pregnant this month, almost relieved. Hubby actually surprised me with telling me next month we are going to do it like rabbits lol. I think he wants a baby!

So sorry to hear about your losses Boobs and hoping&praying.

My cycles seem to be getting shorter started at 28 day cycle, last 2 have been 24 and AF showed its ugly face today 2 days early. No signs although came across light headed and feeling off and boom there she was. Haven't had a period like this since I was young. Now with AF arriving earlier my ovulation will no doubt be earlier than expected and looks like I will be ovulating day after hubby is due home as long as he gets home on time and I don't ovulate early on the wire again this cycle and out next cylce so would be nice to get early christmas prezzie :) Hubs said last week to make up my christmas list and when I told him there is nothing I want he came back and said 'there is one thing, a baby, and I wish I could give you a baby for your xmas'

So off I head to Dec thread has anyone got the link for the page :) see you there x

I'm thinking I may need to head to the December thread. Still no signs of ovulation. Getting pretty over this now. It was easier not temping because I didn't know what was going on. Now I just know my body isn't doing anything right....

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...nta-bring-us-some-bfps-34-testers-so-far.html

Here is the December thread.......I'll update November later

congrats to all of the wonderful women who got their bfps.

i am bleeding. it's very painful and i feel sick to my stomach. i'm not sure if this is a cp or just delayed ovulation = delayed period. either way, i'm gutted.

Dobby, looking at your chart it looks like you ovulated CD24. Sorry the witch got you, though :( Big hugs hun, I will see you on the December thread next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->