Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Hooray poppy!! :)

Sending lots of luck and dust to you ladies! I hope November brings us lots of happiness! Yikes, Thanksgiving is right around the corner already:dohh:

AF is one day late, having awful on and off cramps but still just creamy cm. Oh please don't show ms. witch!

Hmmmm my spotting is getting lighter if anything. WTF BODY?!?!?! >:O

Im barely bleeding at all. The kind where it kinda sticks to you instead of the pad. Ick. Also feeling pukey.

After entering my experiences into fertility friend and ovufriend, FF puts me at 79 points and ovufriend puts me at 72 points with an 88% chance of a positive test

How exciting Jrepp!

Yikes Poppy, maybe you should give your doc a call to see what's going on with af? Hope the pukey feeling goes away

AF is one day late but I'm having light brown spotting, I think I'll be out by tonight or tomorrow morning:cry: Really thought this was our month.

lol my body cant make up it's mind right now! I have seen Watery CM, EWCM, and Creamy CM all in one day :/

No obvious line this morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 56
Going in for definitive blood test on Tuesday, but meanwhile, I think I have myself a :bfp: !!

The 8DPO is residual trigger shot, but it's been getting darker since. I'm currently 12DPO.

FX'ed for my blood test on Tuesday, and for everyone else who is testing the 19th (there are a lot of us!!)
IMG_20131117_070738.jpg

That looks GREAT ciderdonut! :D

Afm - yesterday I had a couple crying spells, a new zit on my chin, and a premonition AF was coming in the morning. This morning my temp is low, I go to the bathroom and voila! 28 day cycle this time. More data for my quest to conceive! :) Maybe I'll see some of you ladies in the December thread! :)

Congrats to all the new BFPs!

AFM: After having a week of low temps, I finally spiked up this morning, so I am assuming OF will put today as my O day. Too bad OH is off in Buffalo for the football game all day today. I had lots of watery CM this morning too!

Also, got up early with OH before he left, and was super nauseous. Went to the washroom and got sick three times within a half hour. Not sure if it was from dinner I ate last night, or something else. I haven't been physically sick in a while. Have any of you experienced sickness during ovulation ??

clomid is the devil, im getting all sorts of preg symptoms this is killing me .
increased creamy cm
fatigue
sleepiness
increased appetite
sore boobs not like usually sore SUPER sore
when will this cycle end already :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members