Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

BFP today!!! CD 29, 14 DPO, tested with FRER. I can't believe how lucky we were, we are older (me 34, DH 43) and this was our first cycle and we used the Clearblue advanced digital OPK, worked like a charm! Still in shock! The 2nd line came up right away and is a clear solid pink, no guessing or squinting needed lol!

Doctor confirmed that I am pregnant today! She still wants me to take a test in 4-7 days so I have visual proof for my own self but yeah definitely there. May also be multiples, will find out in a few weeks if that's the case.

Hi! HUGE congratulations to all the BFPers! Can I join ya'll? currently 5-6 dpo in the TWW. This is round 8 since my first chemical in april and a second in oct.

PJS1982-I am also currently 5dpo. When do you plan on testing?

Hi all
Well today I got my bfp yay!!
I'm cd25 13dpo. 2nd month ttc # 2
I had no symptoms at all except I got a spot at the weekend and I never get spots!
Good luck everyone still waiting to test xx

Congrats on the latest BFP's!!!!!!

Still no sign of AF over here just keeping my fingers crossed!

I plan to start at 10dpo. Funny thing is I feel absolutely nothing other than dull cramping and shooting vagina pain when all my other BFN months, I felt everything under the sun. Haha So hopefully that means something! :thumbup: What about you?

I plan to start at 10dpo. Funny thing is I feel absolutely nothing other than dull cramping and shooting vagina pain when all my other BFN months, I felt everything under the sun. Haha So hopefully that means something! :thumbup: What about you?

Not a whole lot of symptoms. I cramped pretty intensely during O and have had some mild cramping ever since. Other than that, not a whole lot going on. I've been getting heartburn the past couple of days, but I think it's too early to associate that with being pregnant.

Not a whole lot of symptoms. I cramped pretty intensely during O and have had some mild cramping ever since. Other than that, not a whole lot going on. I've been getting heartburn the past couple of days, but I think it's too early to associate that with being pregnant.

I had heartburn on 9/10 dpo :). I don't get it usually x

I had heartburn on 9/10 dpo :). I don't get it usually x

I had some mild heartburn (like a burning lump in my throat) last night before bed, but I sometimes have reflux, so who knows! I had some serious double sided O pains on CD16, too. Never had that happen before.

I swear I'll be updating the front page. I tried to make a nifty little calendar, but it didn't work out so well.

AFM: AF heavy today with some major cramping. Ff and of out ovulation between cd 13 and 21, so I only have between 11 and 19 days to go.

So, turns out the bleach I was smelling was in fact on my new sweatshirt...... Big bleach stain on the elbow :( that's what I get for working in a daycare!

OF put my O date, at CD 17, which was Saturday, which puts me at 3DPO...I'm not 100% if I should trust that, since my temp yesterday was super high due to the fact that I was sweating out my fever ... Should I disregard that temp, and see what happens, or leave it the same? Any suggestions ?

My chart is still rocky. OPKs are still faint (normally stark white). I've had multiple patches of ewcm. Pretty sure this is going to be an anovulatory cycle unfortunately.

PJS1982, don't worry about a lack of symptoms, I was totally convinced I was gonna have a bfn cuz I didn't feel "different enough", I even thought af was coming cuz I had cramps last nite and a few nites ago I had shooting vag pain too lol and BFP today :) I say try and hold out a little longer to avoid disappointment, I tested today at CD29, 14 DPO and got a strong, immediate BFP.

Good luck all ladies waiting to test!

I only tested cause I had a temp drop and thought 'well I'll test and get it out of my head'. I couldn't believe it, took 5 tests haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->