Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Jrepp, I'd be happy to stick around for December! I think I'll be testing on Dec 10th if I ovulate at the end of this month.

:hi: ladies, just thought I would update I took a test yesterday @ 9DPO and of course it was negative. After last nights stomach, and nausea I am still not giving up hope. I think I will still be testing on the 24th, which is when my next AF is due :thumbup: fingers crossed.

I'm out!!!!!!! The :witch: got me at 6am this morning!!!!!

Off to the next cycle and goodluck to those still getting ready to test!!!

I'm sorry Princesa7.

Bfp!!! Omg my rainbow baby is coming!! I was due to test on Nov 21st but I caved and tested this morning!! So freaking happy!!

PJS1982-I am also currently 5dpo. When do you plan on testing?

I plan to start at 10dpo. Funny thing is I feel absolutely nothing other than dull cramping and shooting vagina pain when all my other BFN months, I felt everything under the sun. Haha So hopefully that means something! :thumbup: What about you?

Last cycle I had every symptom under the sun. This cycle I've had nothing and got my bfp yesterday so fingers crossed you you. Good luck xx

Congrats ladies! H&h 9 months

I too tested and got bfn but im only 10dpo and half way through day:( will test again 24th the day af due

Anyone else with strange UTI type symptoms? No burning when I pee or anything, but a pinching feeling in what I think is my urethra? lol Like a kind of pressure in my vag with a pinching and shooting vag pain lol This is so weird. It's not painful, just annoying!

I've had the same thing! It's almost like that goofy feeling you get when you stick your finger in your belly button. I'm also having pain in the "behind" area when going #2. Sorry for the TMI.

I've had the same thing! It's almost like that goofy feeling you get when you stick your finger in your belly button. I'm also having pain in the "behind" area when going #2. Sorry for the TMI.

OMG YES! Exactly that!! The belly button feeling! And I've been sore from front to back, like a bruise. Like I got punched in the crotch :/

No crotch punching here. The strange pulling when I go to the bathroom is the only symptom I have today (6dpo).

Hi Ladies! I am new here! I am 4DPO and am planning on testing thanksgiving morning! I would feel so blessed to get a BFP then! I really want to hang on and wait to test until then.. I know i will have the urge to test sooner! lol There are SO many BFP's on here! it is so awesome to see! I feel so happy for every single one that gets a BFP like it was my own! :)

Not having any symptoms at all this month. Might test tomorrow, even though I said I would hold out until Saturday lol

i am having symptoms... but sometimes I feel like its all in my head cause its so early! I have been jotting down things as i feel them. and I make sure i REALLY do feel them before jotting them down lol but this is what it looks like:
0 day on 11/16/13 (I think im pretty sure) felt kinda cramps in the morning… and had sticky cm- lots of it
1 dpo 11/17/13- went to wedding… cramps in the morning…. Nothing too unusuall… didn’t have time to pay attention to my body
2 dpo 11/18/13- cramps mild- headache twords noon.. kinda mild but just there… feel bloated… feel sleepy (probably just tired from wedding)- tugging behind belly button. Kinda sore bbs? Or am I making all this up? lol
3 dpo 11/19/13- swollen gums.. twitching and pulling at night and in the morning in lower stomach. BBs still kinda sore.. only when pressed . Cramps
4 dpo 11/20/13- sollen gums still… shooting pains in breasts… little cramps and heavy feeling in bottom of stomach

Hey ladies! I hope it's ok to join you all. I dont have a test day as I am CD35 with no sign of BFP and shadows on my tests. So just kinda in limbo. I did take a OPK around CD 31 and it was darker then I was getting but not positive. So maybe I O late and just missed the OPK spike?

Not really sure, but have been going crazy with testing. I am still nursing my 10 month old. so maybe af only came for one month? it was a 7 day long visit though and pretty heavy. Ive been getting cramps on and off like AF is coming, but nothing. My cycle is normally super regular, even after coming back from nursing and births. I have 4 little ones so this is annoying that everything is different and off and I cant tell whats going on! lol

Anyhow I'll be stalking you ladies! :dust:

Welcome! I'll get you ladies in when I get home. Work is really crazy (well the kids are anyways) and I have 3 minutes left for lunch.

Quick update: light flow today so hopefully I'll be done tomorrow.

Hi ladies!
I've been keeping quiet for the last while, a bit consumed with my little bean, and all the associated anxieties!!!

I've a scan tomorrow at 8am, I'll be 6w6d.... I'm not going to expect to see much, I don't want to get my hopes up. I'm soo scared tbh! I have the most ridiculous thoughts going through my head.... Ectopic, no baby just retained tissue, missed Mc! I just can't stop thinking the worst!!

So I'm asking for a few prayers around 8am GMT tomorrow!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Thinking I'm gonna test as early as Sunday morning! Which will be 9 or 10 DPO. MY grandma is coming in tomorrow ad will be leaving on Monday so i am hoping for an early BFP so I can break the news before she leaves :D

Hi ladies!
I've been keeping quiet for the last while, a bit consumed with my little bean, and all the associated anxieties!!!

I've a scan tomorrow at 8am, I'll be 6w6d.... I'm not going to expect to see much, I don't want to get my hopes up. I'm soo scared tbh! I have the most ridiculous thoughts going through my head.... Ectopic, no baby just retained tissue, missed Mc! I just can't stop thinking the worst!!

So I'm asking for a few prayers around 8am GMT tomorrow!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck hun!! Keep us updated. Hope all goes well. :hugs:

Guys, check my testing thread?
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2068157-evap-line-eye-please-look-xx.html

Well- I'd given up completely... Have even been avoiding this site.

2 hour hold, taken at 1 min
https://s18.postimg.org/r3fp45z15/image.jpg
image hosting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly