Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

I think my chart is all messed up...idk. I also wound up only DTD every other day during my fertile period and I should have ovulated today. My DH's work schedule has been different he has been working mornings instead of evenings and I work evenings so it's been difficult to have time to DTD. Ugh!

Looks like I'm out this cycle. The witch got me yesterday even though I was super stressed out. =/ Hopefully December will be luckier for me and DH. Good luck to those that are still in!! Baby dust all around.

How would your ladies feel about everyone sticking around in this thread for December? If you already got a bfp, I would love to stay connected and see how you are doing (after all, we waited with you through the dreaded tww!). If the witch came this month, I would love to see who gets a bfp next month!

P.s. Went through all 153 pages of posts and updated the front page.

I was still working on it, but you should be in now.

Fab idea jrepp I might not post often but the tread keeps me going. I do however think im out this month as I feel nothing. Congrats to all the ladies who got their BFPs those of you where af got u december could be ur month with a little Christmas magic ;)

Still no witch, Still no BFP - Just waiting it out - Getting impatient for either! Just wish I knew - is it gunna be a bfp, or just a late af hahaha.

Hope everyone else is going well :)

I think my fever and vomiting on Sunday and Monday messed upmy O date. I disregarded Monday's temp, as it was super high, and I feel that it was due to the fact that I was sweating out my fever. Now my temp has dropped since yesterday's normal temp. Guh, not too sure what to think. I have a feeling this month is going to be a bust again :(

I'm fine with that Jrepp, especially since I think I'll be due on 1DEC. Having hard twinges in my uterus.

Yay DS, that might be something good!

Keep your chin up salu. You never know when it's going to happen. I thought for sure that I was out in September, but got a positive. It can happen any time.

Maybe. I'm trying not to symptom spot. I can't even remember what DPO I am until I post and look at my signature lol

Lol, I get that way too. It's easier to not get so caught up that way.

I'm trying not to cause I'm 80% sure I'm out. But oddly enough I keep wanting to do a birthing plan and feel like stork nesting o_O But only over the past day or two.

I'm out!!!!!!! The :witch: got me at 6am this morning!!!!!

Off to the next cycle and goodluck to those still getting ready to test!!!

Bfp!!! Omg my rainbow baby is coming!! I was due to test on Nov 21st but I caved and tested this morning!! So freaking happy!!

PJS1982-I am also currently 5dpo. When do you plan on testing?

I plan to start at 10dpo. Funny thing is I feel absolutely nothing other than dull cramping and shooting vagina pain when all my other BFN months, I felt everything under the sun. Haha So hopefully that means something! :thumbup: What about you?

Last cycle I had every symptom under the sun. This cycle I've had nothing and got my bfp yesterday so fingers crossed you you. Good luck xx

I would definitely stick around and let everyone know how things are going and would love to hear how you all are as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->