Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Hi all,
So scan went really well, Im close to tears still!
Measuring 7w exactly, seen the little heartbear!
Tech said everything perfect! Back again in two weeks for another scan!

Thank you everyone for your support! xxxxxxxx

image.jpg

Hi everyone turns out my af arriving on Monday was spotting! 7 positive tests and a doctors trip later my little bean is arriving end of July!! I will need amending on first page please xx:happydance:

Congrats hopeful and Mrsrushy! Look forward to seeing you in the July thread! WE STILL NEED A NAME!!!!

Yay Sofa and Rushy!!

So like I said I'm not trying to SS... Today is 5/6DPO (not 100% sure) and me and DH badonkadonked last night for the hell of it... This AM I wake up (well more like 1:45pm lol) go tinkle and wipe, and I expect there to me wet snotty like fluid from his baby gravy, however there are streaks of red in it o_O

I get that sometimes too. As far as I can tell it's just from little tears down there, but 6dpo, could be implant

Hi ladies, I began spotting yesterday and feel very crampy. I think I am out. But we will see.

Hi all,
So scan went really well, Im close to tears still!
Measuring 7w exactly, seen the little heartbear!
Tech said everything perfect! Back again in two weeks for another scan!

Thank you everyone for your support! xxxxxxxx

So glad it went well! So happy for you!

Tears from what?

I know it sounds weird, but my doctor actually explained it to me when she saw some tears up in their. She said that occasionally your veg can become dry during intercourse and the friction causes small rips. Sometimes (usually around o) they tend to bleed because of the increased blood flow to the area, but usually they don't.

Idk. I didn't spot until at least 13 hours after the sex.... I had even tinkled that morning and there was nothing. It went away about 4 hours later.

Well today it's digi official!
I'm so nerve wracked after my last being a chemical. I didn't do a frer today as I didn't wanna be stressing over line darkness, I was going to but I laid awake last night worrying about it lol
I still won't relax until I get past the point my last pregnancy failed.

https://s10.postimg.org/4vsfkk7kp/image.jpg
screen capture windows 7

:D YAY!!!!

So.... I swabbed the inside of my vaginal cavity with my finger (yes I cleaned it first) and wiped on TP to see if it was that, and it wasn't. Then touched the opening to my cervix, and wiped on the TP and I had light pink. So it's officially coming from my uterus :D

2nd,3rd,4th nov- ewcm
Pressure/cramps

4th & 5th nov + opk

Bded on the 4th and 5th

11th,12th pressure and cramps again

BDed on the 12th

15th nausea in morning

16th boobs feel on fire, headache, really thirsty, headache,

19th bfn on ic

21st tiniest smudge on ic that can only be seen when inverting, got a frer 2 hours later- easily seen BFP

22nd (today) 1-2 on a digi so less than 4 weeks pregnant.

The dates just don't add up!

If I'd oved when I had my + opk I would've got a BFP earlier and the clearblue digi would now be at 2-3.
Unless I geared up to ov but didn't until the 11th, 12th that seems like a possibility.
I just can't figure out how far along I'd be. Oh and I'm cd51 after my clomid round failed I must've oved after.

Well today it's digi official!
I'm so nerve wracked after my last being a chemical. I didn't do a frer today as I didn't wanna be stressing over line darkness, I was going to but I laid awake last night worrying about it lol
I still won't relax until I get past the point my last pregnancy failed.

https://s10.postimg.org/4vsfkk7kp/image.jpg
screen capture windows 7

Congrats! Stick, baby, stick! :happydance:

Guh, so I have no clue what's going on now. I had some creamy CM this afternoon, but after going to bathroom a little bit ago, I had some yellowish/opaque what seemed to be eggwhite CM ... but I'm so confused on what exactly EWCM is !!! I know it's stretchy, but is it clear, or slightly white/yellowish tinged?

All this is so confusing, and me thinking I haven't ovulated at all this month, is stressing me out :S

Guh, so I have no clue what's going on now. I had some creamy CM this afternoon, but after going to bathroom a little bit ago, I had some yellowish/opaque what seemed to be eggwhite CM ... but I'm so confused on what exactly EWCM is !!! I know it's stretchy, but is it clear, or slightly white/yellowish tinged?

All this is so confusing, and me thinking I haven't ovulated at all this month, is stressing me out :S

It can be clear or it can have a white tint. Just depends on the cycle I suppose. Mine is more of a cloudy clear than true clear. It sounds like you are going to o soon, so you might want to get to baby making.

AFM: Had a fantastic day at work (only 1 out of 8 kids came to school before 11:30 this morning due to weather). I literally got all of my math lessons planned from now until the end of the school year. I just need to line up the tests to how I tweeked the curriculum. Came home and had a great baby making session with the hubby, who is now asleep next to me. Tomorrow we are going to have to finish paking and then we are out of this crazy place. Spoke to the insurance adjuster about the fall I took down the stairs and just have some PT left for my foot, which is going to increase my settlement amount. Life is great today.

Oh yeah, and hubby was talking about me getting pregnant this month because it would be a great time to tell the family (I think he really wants a baby now)

Just passing through. Congratulations to all the BFPs and sorry to those AF got.

It can be clear or it can have a white tint. Just depends on the cycle I suppose. Mine is more of a cloudy clear than true clear. It sounds like you are going to o soon, so you might want to get to baby making.

AFM: Had a fantastic day at work (only 1 out of 8 kids came to school before 11:30 this morning due to weather). I literally got all of my math lessons planned from now until the end of the school year. I just need to line up the tests to how I tweeked the curriculum. Came home and had a great baby making session with the hubby, who is now asleep next to me. Tomorrow we are going to have to finish paking and then we are out of this crazy place. Spoke to the insurance adjuster about the fall I took down the stairs and just have some PT left for my foot, which is going to increase my settlement amount. Life is great today.

Oh yeah, and hubby was talking about me getting pregnant this month because it would be a great time to tell the family (I think he really wants a baby now)

I'm marking it down on OF as EWCM for today. OH and I are going to BD tomorrow morning, Saturday and Sunday, hopefully something catches. I think this cycle may be longer than normal now.

I think I am out - temp plummeted this morning I had spotting in the morning as well and thought af would be here by end if day but I checked my pad at the end of the day (busy day at work) and all there was was green coloured smudges (tmi). Never had his before and now I'm worried :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->