Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

I tested this morning at 8dpo and BFN. I know 8dpo is still very early for testing but that doesn't stop me from feeling discouraged. So, any stories of BFNs at 8dpo and then BFPs later would be much appreciated! Thanks, ladies!

I tested this morning at 8dpo and BFN. I know 8dpo is still very early for testing but that doesn't stop me from feeling discouraged. So, any stories of BFNs at 8dpo and then BFPs later would be much appreciated! Thanks, ladies!

I think I only implanted at 8 dpo, so don't be discouraged. I got a very very very faint BFP at 11 dpo and a more definitive one at 12 dpo. There's still definitely a chance.

The spotting that started at 2:30/3pm stopped around 7pm last night. Then all last night nothing when I wiped (I was up until about 4am), and then when I wake up today (2pm) I go to the toilet and more pink, and still cramps on the left...

I got BFN and 8 and 9 dpo then really faint positive at 10dpo

Never loose hope! :hugs:

:hi: just wanted to let you all know I got my :witch: today, 2 days early, so on to December threads

Soooo I tested on 20th got a :bfn: 10 DPO

No idea what made me want to test again today, 12 DPO and got a :bfp:

I just hope my little snowflake sticks for good!!!! :cloud9:

Af here for me as well I ovulated four days early for some reason this cycle and my cycle length is now also four days shorter. I want to get my fsh tested I am hoping it isn't a sign of d.o.r :(

Temp drop this morning removed my crosshairs. Seems my body isn't working as well as I thought....:cry:

Aww. I'm worried about that myself because I've always O'd on CD18, but the past 4 cycles have been between CD21 and 22 =/

Are you suppose to O on the same day each month? This is only my 2nd cycle using FF but last month it says I O'd on CD 14 and this month it's saying CD 13?

Generally you should, unless something causes other wise like stress or what not. How ever many days early/late you O is how many days early/late your AF will be. Your LP is always the same. I've been CD18 for an O day for almost 2 years, until the past 4 months.

Me too, I've always O'd between cd 17-19, this cycle is the first that I've o'd on CD 13 or 14
I went to the doctor and asked if I could have fsh tested cause I'm CD1 today and he said no and said I "just need to relax".
I've been crying all day and just feel like these male doctors really have no idea, he says I'm too anxious, well here's a thought, why not order the test, it takes two seconds, and maybe I wont feel so anxious? or instead I should just "relax" and wait to see if I have a problem or not.
?

Are you suppose to O on the same day each month? This is only my 2nd cycle using FF but last month it says I O'd on CD 14 and this month it's saying CD 13?

No, it doesn't need to be on the same day every month to be healthy and normal. Just because some women are always on the same day doesn't mean that everyone is. I ovulate on average anywhere from CD 12-14 and it's different every month. Last month I came of the pill and it was CD15. The month I got pregnant with DD it was CD11. But I've never had it before CD 11 or after CD15, and like I said 90% of the time it's CD12-14.

It's perfectly fine and normal for it to bounce around by a few days. It's the second half of your cycle that should always be the same.

If we always ovulated on the same day every month there'd be no need for OPKs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->