Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

So me and DH badonkadonked tonight to.... No bleeding after, and I didn't have streaks like yesterday today, I only had one occurrence of pink. So the spotting wasn't from sex!!!!

Me too, I've always O'd between cd 17-19, this cycle is the first that I've o'd on CD 13 or 14
I went to the doctor and asked if I could have fsh tested cause I'm CD1 today and he said no and said I "just need to relax".
I've been crying all day and just feel like these male doctors really have no idea, he says I'm too anxious, well here's a thought, why not order the test, it takes two seconds, and maybe I wont feel so anxious? or instead I should just "relax" and wait to see if I have a problem or not.
?

Then find a female doc?

Thanks for the info, I remember reading somewhere and I thought it said you should O on the same day each month, but maybe it was about the LP. Things were so much easier with my first 2 pregnancies, I knew nothing about temping, charting, OPK's or even when I O'd or about EWCM!

What do u think? 50 hours difference.

https://s17.postimg.org/dzaolq2jz/image.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/uls8usvhr/image.jpg

how to do a screenshot on a pc

I actually get two shots at it this month. AF showed up November 2nd after a promising round of Clomid and IUI. :( However, since my cycles range from 25-27 days, new AF due maybe Thanksgiving day. Cycle has been weird since taking the month off from Clomid and unsure when I actually ovulated. Got a faint line this morning around 7:30am (CD 21), and felt a strange sharp pain in my uterus around 4pm. Took another test around 7:30pm just to see if it could have been implantation cramping and the line was darker! Could HGC show up that quickly or am I just losing my mind?

Thanks for the info, I remember reading somewhere and I thought it said you should O on the same day each month, but maybe it was about the LP. Things were so much easier with my first 2 pregnancies, I knew nothing about temping, charting, OPK's or even when I O'd or about EWCM!

I didn't know anything about any of it either until I joined this forum, and then bought TCOYF (Taking Charge Of Your Fertility).... Whew... I'm like a guru now to the average woman lol. But I still learn new things all the time. Like I didn't learn that your LP is supposed to be the same every month and that if you ovulate late, you'll get AF late until 4 months ago o_O (doesn't seem like it was that long ago lol)

No spotting or bleeding this AM, so I'm trying to not get excited. Today puts me at 7/8DPO.... I can take a HPT as early as Wed/Thur but I'm gonna try (hah) to wait until Friday, which is my BDay... But idk if I wanna chance ruining my bday.

Congratz to the BFPs!! So awesome!!

I am going on 8 DPO and no symptoms really. I had some strange tightness around my uterus area the past two days, but its gone now. And then, since O day, my boobs have gotten progressively larger and larger and more and more sore. Which is not normal for me at all! I do not recall EVER having breast issues around O or AF time. I only remember once, my nipples really bothering me, but I was like 13 and just started AF/puberty. Anyway, I typically do not fit into a B cup (but too large for an A or half B) but I am currently filling my bra and then some! My husband keeps wanting to motorboat them….

EDIT: lol! So, I am sitting in out upstairs office and I told my husband that he needs to take the trash out in the morning. (The kitchen is directly below us downstairs) He's like "Why?!?!?" I said "Because I can smell rotting meat in the trash!" (theres a container that had raw pork from the butcher in it, no actual meat but those things stink up anyway). He says he can't smell a thing and he can't smell it until he goes into the kitchen! XD

I am going on 8 DPO and no symptoms really. I had some strange tightness around my uterus area the past two days, but its gone now. And then, since O day, my boobs have gotten progressively larger and larger and more and more sore. Which is not normal for me at all! I do not recall EVER having breast issues around O or AF time. I only remember once, my nipples really bothering me, but I was like 13 and just started AF/puberty. Anyway, I typically do not fit into a B cup (but too large for an A or half B) but I am currently filling my bra and then some! My husband keeps wanting to motorboat them….

EDIT: lol! So, I am sitting in out upstairs office and I told my husband that he needs to take the trash out in the morning. (The kitchen is directly below us downstairs) He's like "Why?!?!?" I said "Because I can smell rotting meat in the trash!" (theres a container that had raw pork from the butcher in it, no actual meat but those things stink up anyway). He says he can't smell a thing and he can't smell it until he goes into the kitchen! XD

Wow, my boobs have never got bigger til around the 6-8 week mark.

Wow, my boobs have never got bigger til around the 6-8 week mark.

I know! Hopefully its a good sign :p

PS. CONGRATS on your BFP!!! I see you around a lot so I am happy to see you got your BFP finally! <3

Thank you I am very optimistic now, my tests look much better compared to my chemical.
When are you testing?

Im gonna try on Sunday until my AF day which should be 27th or 28th. I'm hoping to see something Sunday because my Gma is visiting for the holidays but she leaves on Monday, so it would be nice to see a BFP before she leaves!

I think I'm gonna punch my husband when I get home from work. He knows about the spotting, and I just told him the earliest I can test would possibly be Tuesday and he went "So?".... And then he told me I shouldn't even take one, and I said well I have to on Thanksgiving or my Birthday (28th or 29th) and he said "No, you don't. We didn't even do anything this cycle or even have sex that much." And I was like so what are you saying? He goes, "YOU. ARE. NOT. PREGNANT."....

I think I'm gonna punch my husband when I get home from work. He knows about the spotting, and I just told him the earliest I can test would possibly be Tuesday and he went "So?".... And then he told me I shouldn't even take one, and I said well I have to on Thanksgiving or my Birthday (28th or 29th) and he said "No, you don't. We didn't even do anything this cycle or even have sex that much." And I was like so what are you saying? He goes, "YOU. ARE. NOT. PREGNANT."....

What a jerk! D: My husband is the opposite, we could of had sex once that month and he insists I am pregnant (that happened last month lol)

I don't mean to be insensitive, but does he really want a baby right now? Seems like he isn't very supportive to you a lot of the time :( (Sorry if thats a rude question) Or is it maybe that he's just downhearted from BFNs and stuff?

He really sounds like a jerk...and really doesn't sound at all like he wants a baby from what you've said on here. It sounds a little odd?

It does!! I don't get it, I've offered many times over the past year to stop TTC and he keeps saying no. But then he makes comments like this. o_O And then when I try to talk about that fact, he gets angry. I'm soo confused when it comes to this because he doesn't share my excitement.

Btw ya'll can ask me anything, I'm a very open person and I'm not easily offended.... Unless you make fat jokes.... Then I smack a hoe. lol

It does!! I don't get it, I've offered many times over the past year to stop TTC and he keeps saying no. But then he makes comments like this. o_O And then when I try to talk about that fact, he gets angry. I'm soo confused when it comes to this because he doesn't share my excitement.

Btw ya'll can ask me anything, I'm a very open person and I'm not easily offended.... Unless you make fat jokes.... Then I smack a hoe. lol

Oh Good! I just don't want to be insensitive! I know how emotional TTC is already without outsiders questioning your life! lol!

Maybe its just that he doesn't want to get his hopes up? But he's probably not great at portraying that without coming off the way he does? You've had a few MCs right? I suppose maybe he wants a baby but just doesn't want to get attached to the idea of PG or even a BFP till you're in the clear. I guess all this could just be a defense mechanism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->