Hoping to O around the 15th, testing at the end of November!

Angel wings13 I am waiting to use my OPK today too around noon! So anxious, nervous and excited. Hoping for a smiley :) I feel like my CM is watery so maybe!!! Baby Dust :) Keep me updated

I think sometimes when you over analyze you miss the actual symptoms or signs. I am trying to stay as calm, but I know I'm over thinking. Its so hard not to. UGH

Planning on trying to BD every other night and keep tracking everything! Really hoping for a Christmas Surprise!

CD 15 and 2nd day of OPKs, no positive yet! Really hoping it doesnt come this weekend as DH will be out of town Saturday morning -MOnday morning (OF COURSE!!)

Angel, Ill be testing around the 30th too although knowing myself I may be starting a little earlier then that hoping to see some faint BFP's :)

next week is Thanksgiving already, hoping this month is flying by for everyone!!
I hear ya! All in the day and the life of any peeonastick-aholic,lol.
Assuming I do in fact ov on friday, I probably won't be able to help myself and will start testing on the 26th! I want to try really hard to wait though! Last month got expensive with the testing!

Angel wings13 I am waiting to use my OPK today too around noon! So anxious, nervous and excited. Hoping for a smiley :) I feel like my CM is watery so maybe!!! Baby Dust :) Keep me updated
Well my opk was a definite negative. Bummer...

To be fair, I had pretty diluted urine. I think I will test only with fmu, as I have too much fluid intake throughout the day.
I will re-update after tomorrows opk...

This is my first month using them, but I'm still bbt charting and also tend to get o pain... So I'm not putting all my money on one horse so to speak..

Negative OPK on CD13 too, Bummer :( With you too. Such anticipation

I got another neg opk today at 1 pm. What the heck. Everything else is telling me it's O time. Guess we should just keep BDing just in case.

I agree, just in case! I will retest OPKs tomorrow or such....Just hoping for a smiley face :)

Hi ladies, I'm joining you here! I'm on CD10 of 28 so hopefully will be O'D later this week. I'm using OPK this cycle and started on CD8 just to be safe. No dark positive yet just very faint ones.

Good luck to you all, so happy to have found others to go through this cycle with :hugs:

Sprinkling you loads and loads of dust :dust:

Welcome babysaa! Good luck to you this cycle!:dust::dust:

Had my first jump in temperature since I've been charting.... 97.6 yesterday to 97.9 today! Praying it stays elevated!

So I'm fairly certain today is O day. I can't tell if I'm just OPK illiterate or if these IC's are crud. The CB looks like it could be a pos maybe?

These actually look darker than they really are but my ipad is horrible for pics.

What do you think?

image.jpg

Hi, can I pls join here? My O day is on the 15th/16th and I'm testing at the end of November. Hubby n I have been bding since day 1 everyday. Hubby's taking advantage. He said he loves it n doesn't miss a night lol.

Hi, can I pls join here? My O day is on the 15th/16th and I'm testing at the end of November. Hubby n I have been bding since day 1 everyday. Hubby's taking advantage. He said he loves it n doesn't miss a night lol.

Welcome despereaux!!! Question for all the ladies.... have been on BCP for the last 7 years, I don't know if this is a symptom of O or not, but this morning I woke up feeling so bloated and gross, and 3 pounds heavier than the day before (I weigh myself everyday, and usually it only goes up or down by a pound at a time.) Is this from retaining water or something? Or am I once again over analyzing?!:dohh:

Wugz22, I had the same thing yesterday on the scale 3LBS heavier, but then today was back down to normal. I am hoping for a positive OPK today, yesterday's was negative. Perhaps my body is still confused after BCP for 10 years :(I feel like I have Watery CM, I don't think I've seem the EWCM yet. I'm just going to keep charting temp ( which is confusing me ), using OPKS and trying to figure my CM out. Look at the scale tomorrow. Perhaps it was just water or our bodies gearing up for O

Hey Wugz22 and Tigger 1723, are you testing with an OPK twice a day. Sometimes your LH surge can be quite short so if you are only testing once a day you may never see a true postive. I haven't seen your charts so i can't say you've ovulated but all of your symptoms sound really promising.

Opk still negative, even though I expect to ov on friday. Ah, who knows?! It's hard for me to get un-diluted pee. I drink a lot of fluids through out the day. I used fmu, and got a neg this morning. I know you are supposed to test later, but I figured my fmu wouldn't be diluted...

This is all so aggravating. Argh

Wugz22 - weight gain and increase waist size are all signs of ovulation for me. Not much or noticeable to anybody else...but i notice. ;-)

Wugz22 - weight gain and increase waist size are all signs of ovulation for me. Not much or noticeable to anybody else...but i notice. ;-)

Yay!!! I never thought I'd be happy about weight gain! For some reason I'm super paranoid that I haven't O'd since I've been off BCP for two months. I haven't used OPK's yet, but perhaps that'll be my next step if I don't see some super reassuring higher temperatures! Thanks for responding! :thumbup:

I know the EWCM is a good sign, but don't worry too much if you don't get it. I never had EWCM until this year, and I have 2 kids! I know it helps, but don't fret if it doesn't show...

The first time it happened to me was back in july(which, btw, I did end up pregnant!), but I had never seen it or even heard of it before and freaked! I googled it, and felt much better,lol. It was a lot too, it came out when I wiped and totally surprised me, I swear it was like my hooha sneezed,lol, sorry tmi :blush:

However, I always had sone sort of discharge, but these last few days I haven't had any, and.I'm on cd 13! I don't know for sure, but I assume NO cm is bad right?

I wish my temp would spike and/or get a pos opk, so I can move on from waiting to ov, and begin the hell called tww! I'm jonesing real bad, and really need to take a pregnancy test - if it weren't for my opk's I would be in full blown withdrawal :rofl:

Well, since I'm starting to get all crazy, I assume my hormones must be starting to change! :D

:dust:

True, Okay maybe I'll check OPKS 2X a day! Thanks!

I've heard everyone might get CM and some take awhile to get all stages. Could be wrong, but dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->