Hoping to O around the 15th, testing at the end of November!

FTMommy01

Reaction score
Anyone with me and wanna chat throughout the month about symptoms and addictions to peeing on sticks :haha: DH and I are on our 3rd month of TTC, first month of using OPK's and hoping to get our BFP by the end of this month!!

I'm on the same schedule you are! Hoping to O around the 15th too! I am charting and looking at my CM. Hopefully I can pin point. Starting Tuesday I might start BDing every night if possible for the chance! You?

I'm hoping for a BFP by December!!! What a great christmas present

I'm on the same schedule as you guys ov on or around the 15th...I'm using opk's started testing yesterday. I started seeing an RE about a week ago had loads of test done waiting for results...Baby dust to all of us:dust:

Im going to start using OPK's today hoping I didnt ovulate early for some reason. This will be our first month using OPK's so hopefully we can narrow down the right day! Im on CD 14 and DH and I have BD'ed every other day since AF went away really hoping this is our month!!

Baby Dust and goodluck this week, hoping we all O on time and catch the little eggies!

hi can I join u gals? I had my temp dip today so I think I will ovulate today or tomm although I am quite confused. Last month I ovulted at cd10. This month I had eggwhite cm on Friday and Saturday. I also had ovulation pain on Saturday. Sunday and today I have very creamy lotion like cm (sry tmi). I am really confused hope my temp will get up tomm and the days after so I can be sure when I ovulated.

:dust:

I'd love to join you girls! Hoping to 0 any day this week... this is my first month temping, and I've had a steady 97.6-97.7 temp for the last week and I am ready to see that number jump! Kind of obsessed!!! :shrug:

Im going to start using OPK's today hoping I didnt ovulate early for some reason. This will be our first month using OPK's so hopefully we can narrow down the right day! Im on CD 14 and DH and I have BD'ed every other day since AF went away really hoping this is our month!!

Baby Dust and goodluck this week, hoping we all O on time and catch the little eggies!

I'm CD 14 too!:happydance:

Hi Ladies,

Advice!! I have been temping and checking my CM. So confused.
Temps have been 97ish, then went from 97.33, 96.7, 97.9, 97.2 then 98.2. Am I ovulating? My CM went from sticky to more creamy. I feel like maybe I'm going to O this week. Crossing fingers. Have been BDing a lot and hoping to this week. Just confused by temp. This is my first time temping. I am CD12 today. Thoughts? Anyone else having trouble. How is everyone's progress?!?!?

You sound similar to me! Cd 14 today with a random spike up to 98.0 (97.4-96.7 before) waiting to opks to show a +...

Hi Ladies,

Advice!! I have been temping and checking my CM. So confused.
Temps have been 97ish, then went from 97.33, 96.7, 97.9, 97.2 then 98.2. Am I ovulating? My CM went from sticky to more creamy. I feel like maybe I'm going to O this week. Crossing fingers. Have been BDing a lot and hoping to this week. Just confused by temp. This is my first time temping. I am CD12 today. Thoughts? Anyone else having trouble. How is everyone's progress?!?!?

Without looking at your chart, I think you could have O'd on the 97.2 day, and then spiked? This is my first month charting temps too and I have become OBSESSED! I'm on CD14 and have had temps consistently around 97.6-97.7 for the last week and I am ready to see a big spike like you did! GL!!!!:dust:

Temp gone up a bit today si hopefully I ovulated.Still creamy cm which is very unusual for me as usually it is present before not after ovulation. Have a nice day

Going to join you ladies. On CD 14 today and had a big temp drop but still no pos OPK. This is our 4 month and 3rd TTC (took last month off for bloodwork).

Think we better start BD every day until FF confirms O.

FX this is it for us and baby dust all around!!

Hi, I would like to join you girls too. I am due to ovulate this week, can already feel the cramping and had full ferning using my microscope Saturday and Sunday. Also, based on a u/s on Friday the Dr told me I have a very mature egg on my right ovary. My temp hasn't spiked yet but have a feeling it will be any day now.

Also, from my experience with your bbt, once your temp has spiked that means you've already ovulated, and to confirm that you've actually ovulated your bbt temperature should stay above your baseline temperature for more than three days, this is also how you can calculate how long your luteal phase is, which should be more then 10 days.

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone :)

Finally! A thread I fit perfectly into! Yea! :happydance:

I've been forcing myself in the november tester for july august baby, but as I am on cd12, I won't be testing til the 30th! So more like aug/sep baby .... Hopefully!

I am in cycle 2 post m/c of twins :angel: :angel: :(

It took almost 7wks for af to show up, but I think this cycle will go back to normal.

:sex: BDing every other day this week, should ovulate around friday :sex:

IF I do ov friday, I am going to try my hardest to wait till the 30th...but knowing me, I'll probably start blowing money on tests right away,lol! Good thing I still have 5 tests from last months rampage :)

Tigger, we are on the same cycle day, although I don't think I o'd yet. Barely any cm, and no temp rise. Trying to hold my pee til noon to do an opk test. Good luck hun!

Hi Ladies !!
I had it narrowed down to ovulate the 11th, but I've been using OPK with no positive result as of this morning... I'm usually on a very regular cycle, so I was reading the box VERY closely when I noticed the tests expired in 2010 !!! (bought from a local drugstore not even online) I'm not sure if that means they don't work anymore ? Or if im just later than usual to O.
Dh and I have DTD approx every 3 days this month just in case :p So I'll be testing at the end of the month if AF doesn't arrive !

CD 15 and 2nd day of OPKs, no positive yet! Really hoping it doesnt come this weekend as DH will be out of town Saturday morning -MOnday morning (OF COURSE!!)

Angel, Ill be testing around the 30th too although knowing myself I may be starting a little earlier then that hoping to see some faint BFP's :)

next week is Thanksgiving already, hoping this month is flying by for everyone!!

I promised myself I would not become an over-analytical, symptom obsessed crazy lady, but I feel myself becoming exactly that!

This is my first month charting BBT and tracking CM, and first month TTC, I'm almost two months of BCP now and have had one natural period 27 days after my initial withdrawal bleed.... I'm on CD 15 and have had no rise in temp and seemingly NO CM! Is this normal? I thought ovulation symptoms would be way more obvious, unless of course I'm not ovulating this month?

Someone please tell me I'm being a little too crazy...:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->