Hoping to O around the 15th, testing at the end of November!

Haha, I hear you Angel Wings!!!

I haven't been super successful in monitoring my CM since being off BCP. Definitely no EWCM that I've noticed. I feel like I've had some creamy days and some watery days, but VERY minimal. To the point where I wonder if it should even count! When I was on BCP, I had daily CM/discharge throughout my cycle, thick, creamy, and white... so maybe my expectations for what CM should be are way too high! Weird, right? Crossing my fingers for another elevated temp tomorrow so I can officially stop obsessing!

And how's this for crazy? This morning while taking my temp, my DH asked me a question and I whispered a 2 word response with the thermometer in my mouth. As soon as my temp registered, I screamed at him for interrupting my temperature taking!!! I've heard that it can effect your BBT if you talk before taking it?? Hoping my elevated temp had nothing to do with answering his silly question...

Haha, I hear you Angel Wings!!!

I haven't been super successful in monitoring my CM since being off BCP. Definitely no EWCM that I've noticed. I feel like I've had some creamy days and some watery days, but VERY minimal. To the point where I wonder if it should even count! When I was on BCP, I had daily CM/discharge throughout my cycle, thick, creamy, and white... so maybe my expectations for what CM should be are way too high! Weird, right? Crossing my fingers for another elevated temp tomorrow so I can officially stop obsessing!

I had more discharge throughout my cycle on BCP then now too. Weird how to evaluate now. UGH, wish it were easier :nope:

Hi ladies,
Please can I join you? I'm due on the 30th November. This is our first month using the CBFM. I thought I was going to o and get pos OPK on Friday 16th... however, I got a peak on the CBFM this morning so not 100% sure when I'm going to / will have ovulation. We BD last night as didn't expect a peak until the end of the week so is it sensible to BD again tonight or leave till tomorrow? We only have option for BD in the evening not the morning.
Thanks, and good luck ladies!
xx

Is it sad that peeing on OPK's gets me thorough my POAS addiction?! lol Still waiting for my positive on my OPK's..such a waiting game but such a rush we we do see something, hoping I get a positive in the next coupld days. So cool how we are all around the same testing times, the last week of November will be a busy week for us!!

I know I hope we all get positive OPKS soo, and Lots of Babies after!!!

Years ago I would have tried to slap sense into anyone that examined discharge,lmao! :rofl:

Yet here I am, examining it, discussing it, worrying over it...

Add that to desperately needing to pee on a stick, and I'm sure other people would think us crazed lunatics! I'm half convinced I am!

As for temp taking, I keep my thermometer under the mattress, so I only have to drop my left hand down and grab it. Well, this morning I had to get up early for an early doc appt, and my alarm scared me when it went off. I literally sat straight up, heart hammering, trying to find my phone to turn the alarm off, then realized I forgot to temp! And I really moved ! So I hit snooze and tried to relax myself as if the incident never happened...lol...
I actually got a 97.9, which is what I've had for a week (97.7 - .9)

Hi ladies,
Please can I join you? I'm due on the 30th November. This is our first month using the CBFM. I thought I was going to o and get pos OPK on Friday 16th... however, I got a peak on the CBFM this morning so not 100% sure when I'm going to / will have ovulation. We BD last night as didn't expect a peak until the end of the week so is it sensible to BD again tonight or leave till tomorrow? We only have option for BD in the evening not the morning.
Thanks, and good luck ladies!
xx

Welcome Mexx!

Hopefully this is lucky thread, and nothing but :bfp: for all of us!:happydance:

UGH, negative OPK again today :( Should I keep doing in afternoon or should I do 2X a day.

Welcome to the looney bin mexx! Lol, I'm due the 30th too! Lets go nuts together and see how many tests we take as a group

Is it sad that peeing on OPK's gets me thorough my POAS addiction?! lol Still waiting for my positive on my OPK's..such a waiting game but such a rush we we do see something, hoping I get a positive in the next coupld days. So cool how we are all around the same testing times, the last week of November will be a busy week for us!!
Well if it is sad, don't feel bad, we all do it lol!

Today I had lots od cloudy ewcm was all geared up to bd this evening but my husband injured his shouder. We bed 2 days ago but I feel so discouraged this month. Usually I ovulate around cd10. My boobs are like a road map and today i felt exhausted plus loads of gas sry tmi. Last month my chart was triphasic but no bfp. Hope tomms tem goes up.

I keep having a full almost achey feeling in the general area of my uterus.

I have never had implantation bleeding, or spotting while o'ing. Ever. But.....

A bit ago, after I used the bathroom and wiped (tmi in your future) I of course looked, and there was a peachish colored streak. Can't call it brown, or pink...definitely not red.

We bd'd 2 days ago, so I doubt it's IB. I'm wondering if I'm ov'ing despite neg opk? Some women get crampy, bloated, and spot right? It's just odd, cuz normally I get pain in my ovary, not in the middle. I also have never ever spotted, plus it was so small I feel like spotting is too big a word. I'm so confused.

Finally got my pos OPK this afternoon. Hoping you guys get one soon. C'mon little eggies, get going!!

A bit ago, after I used the bathroom and wiped (tmi in your future) I of course looked, and there was a peachish colored streak. Can't call it brown, or pink...definitely not red.

We bd'd 2 days ago, so I doubt it's IB. I'm wondering if I'm ov'ing despite neg opk? Some women get crampy, bloated, and spot right? It's just odd, cuz normally I get pain in my ovary, not in the middle. I also have never ever spotted, plus it was so small I feel like spotting is too big a word. I'm so confused.

What CD are you? It could be O. I have seen some FF charts with spotting at O. Either that or maybe you O'd earlier and it's IB.

I had general "middle" pain this morning, not specific to one side or the other, and I believe it had to do with O. And I know that O-ing can definitely cause some spotting, although I've never experienced it.

What CD are you? It could be O. I have seen some FF charts with spotting at O. Either that or maybe you O'd earlier and it's IB.

I am on CD13... I know I've read that spotting CAN happen when you O, as well as general aching - it's just that I NEVER have... I swear this m/c I had has really messed me up! Mentally AND physically!:growlmad:

I used to be soooo regular and sooo in tune with my body...now I don't seem to know wth heck is going on!

An early O might be possible.... last cycle (directly after mc) I didn't get AF til 19 dpo.... which is a VERY long luteal phase, I used to be every 4 th sunday like clockwork... went on BC for 2 1/2 yrs, didn't get AF at all, went off in may - everything has been weird ever since!!

It's like payback time for not having to deal with AF for 2+ yrs... lol

I also am experiencing a lot of anxiety and a weird excited feeling - like something is going to happen, I even get random butterflies in my stomach! I don't know if it's something good or bad, but I just feel antsy. This started before today's odd symptoms...

I'm tired, but can't sleep; I keep pacing around my house; I should probably clean but I don't wanna! :)

IDK what to make of it...

BTW, congrats to B Michaelson on the pos opk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"