Hopino someone can help

loveylove

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I had a missed miscarriage in August and as advised I waited for one normal cycle to pass before trying again. So this month I have been trying. Day one of my cycle was 12th October and then I ovulated a week or so later (I confirmed this with ovulation tests). Now I'm day 30 something, no bfp, no signs of period and did another ovulation test which was also neg. Could I be pregnant? Or does it just take a while to get back to normal after a miscarriage?

Thanks in advance x

Hi ladies,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I had a missed miscarriage in August and as advised I waited for one normal cycle to pass before trying again. So this month I have been trying. Day one of my cycle was 12th October and then I ovulated a week or so later (I confirmed this with ovulation tests). Now I'm day 30 something, no bfp, no signs of period and did another ovulation test which was also neg. Could I be pregnant? Or does it just take a while to get back to normal after a miscarriage?

Thanks in advance x

I'm not sure if this helps I had a chemical Pregnancy back in July. I heard there was no reason to wait after the miscarriage I had got my period 28days after but on the next cycle it was 35 days I tested so many times!! My body was just going back to its original cycle though so I'm all back to normal. I wish you luck hopefully you are it's just taking time!!

I had a mmc in July and have yet to become pregnant. My body is still adjusting and I don't think has started ovulating again yet. My first couple periods were so heavy I think I was even still shedding out leftover tissue from my mc that never completely emptied out. Anyways, it is completely normal for your body to still be adjusting a few months after miscarriage. My midwife actually recommended me to wait at least three cycles for this very reason and I see a lot of ladies on her trying again immediately after pregnancy loss and unable to get pregnant right away. Anyways, good luck to you either way. Hopefully it will turn into a BFP!

I had a miscarriage in September and I started trying again right after the bleeding stopped. However, my cycle was longer than normal and I didn't ovulate until late. My body did try to ovulate a couple times earlier in my cycle (I even got *almost* positive OPKs), but it wasn't until late in my cycle that I finally ovulated. That could be what's happening in your case - your body is trying to ovulate (which would explain the positive OPKs) but just hasn't been able to yet.

Good luck and I hope you get your bfp soon! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->