hormone crash after ERPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies!!

Bernie hope your shower was great. You're going to be meeting Jameson so soon! How many weeks are you now?

Blu that's great Baby Blu is head down - hopefully he stays that way!

That's great about your organization kick Hopie, I am on one too. Glad you have a new, better tenant.

Yay for a free scan Jaspie, that's really cool! And you get to help out with training too! Baby J is a model baby!

Passed my GD test which is nice though going on a diet probably wouldn't hurt me at this point. Found out I'll also be getting an extra scan at 32 weeks, so 3 weeks from now. I had a LEEP procedure in 2008 and even though the doctor checked my cervix and found it in good shape policy is to offer a scan to check cervical length as well so we'll get to see Thomas!

Glad you passed your GD test fit! And hooray you get an extra scan too, good for reassurance about your cervix and see Thomas again!

Scan was amazing! Baby J was so active he was wriggling and kicking everywhere and putting his hands over his face! Too cute :cloud9: the trainer and the trainee were laughing and trainee was trying to measure him and saying please stay still I'm just learning! 😂
It was so lovely to see him just doing his thing in there!

She only took a couple of pics but there's his legs, feet and spine.

https://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag388/rasssspy/Mobile%20Uploads/received_10153333361972987-1_zps1ibadrie.jpg

https://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag388/rasssspy/Mobile%20Uploads/received_10153333363942987-1_zpsrzxsfgj3.jpg

https://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag388/rasssspy/Mobile%20Uploads/received_10153333362782987-1_zpstdtdjhkt.jpg

Wow- amazing scan pics, Jaspie!! Too funny baby J was dancing all around and sure gave the trainee some good laughs!! Awesome!!

Great news on your test, Fit! I say just enjoy lots of food for rest of your pregnancy. :) Great you are on an organizing kick too.. it sure feels good, doesn't it?

Blu- is your sleeping any better? That is the worst. I know it all too well... I wish there was something that could help that constant waking for you. Did you have this while pg with DS, too? Sure hope you can get some solid sleep in this weekend. As for ttc- I guess the week would be starting Sunday..we are both so scared, it's terrible. Part of me is thinking of something I never thought I would -- an egg donor -- to avoid strong possibility of a mc again.

Bernie- how was your shower?? Lots of awesome gifts, I am sure!

Hope everyone has a great Thursday. Think I will walk a ton here in the city today- so nice out and I feel like a whale, after over indulging way too much in birthday treats. Take care.

Hi Ladies! love the pics Jaspie! and so glad you passed the GD fit! although having it isnt the worst thing. :) Blu, Im right there with you and the organizing.... I dont think Ill stop til hes here! The baby shower is actually this saturday so im very excited about it, but a little stressed. having it at my house even with my SIL throwing it has still been a lot of work... and for hubby too... he and FIL are working down to the wire to finish our backyard remodel and they are almost there!!! 2 more nights :wacko: Anyway I look forward to seeing all the fun things he will be getting and cant wait to rest when its over!!! Ill be 35 weeks tmw, and we have another scan and then only 3-4 weeks left and he'll be here, and I can have small feet again (swelling is out of control)

Exciting Bernie!!! Have a wonderful time at your baby shower and I hope it is all stress free. Just enjoy! I remember my sister and friends- how swollen their feet got the last few weeks..sure gets worse with the heat, so hopefully Cali is cooling off.
Fit, Jaspie, Blu- hope you are doing great.
Well, we somehow came over the fear and officially tried again and I guess will again..so we will see what November brings! :) Have a wonderful weekend friends! Take it easy. :))

That's great Hopie Will keep everything crossed that this is your month!

Have an awesome shower Bernie and makes sure the others do the clean up so you don't have to lift a finger! Hope you get lots of great things for Jameson.

Love the pics Jaspie! We have some shots of Thomas's feet too, though not the entire foot as he was using me as a footrest and wasn't interested in stopping LOL. I'll bet the trainee will remember Baby J for the rest of her career.

Blu hope all is well and you're feeling better.

We're still prepping / emptying rooms for our renovations which are happening the weekend of November 21st. Thomas's room is fully painted now so at least that's done. We're making progress so I'm not as stressed about it as I was.

Have a great weekend ladies!

Hey everyone, hope you have a fab shower Bernie so exciting!! Hopie i also hope that this is your month hun. Fit were still decorating too, DS furniture arrives this afternoon so DH is going to have fun putting that together next week as were both off work then we can get the painter back to do babies room.
Im feeling ok, the SPD is better again today but yesterday wasnt great. Were going to have a chilled day today and DS has a party later. Were still really struggling with names and cant agree on anything eeeeeeekkkkkkkkk x

Hello!
Can't wait to hear about your baby shower, Bernie. :)
Thank you Fit and Blu - I hope so too! Glad you guys are doing great and so cool you have accomplished so much with baby's rooms.
Blu- sorry, what is SPD? I can't figure it out! Maybe you guys will just make final decision on baby's name the day you meet him. :)
Jaspie- how are you? Hope all is great.
Think I caught DF's cold.. yuck. Time to make tea and honey! Take care, all! :)

Hi Ladies! the baby shower was great! had a wonderful time with all my family and friends. we got so many wonderful things, and couldnt find our couch under it all for about a day! Ive finally got everything in its place and the clothes that we are for sure keeping washed and put away. On Monday I saw the Dr. again and we scheduled my induction for Nov. 16th. I cant wait! I'm just about done training on my position at work, and getting it set up so I can still remote in while on maternity leave. lol I have control issues!!!! And my last day will be the 11th (my Bday) and then its all about Jameson! Hope you all have had lovely weeks. I look forward to hearing about them!

Wonderful, Bernie!! So glad you greatly enjoyed your shower and nice work - you guys sound all ready with everything for baby Jameson!
That is funny-- control issues. You sure are one very dedicated worker- they are lucky to have you! I don't think they could have paid me enough to remote in during leave. :) Less than 2 more weeks of work for you!

Blu, Fit and Jaspie- hope you're doing great. I'm off to city tomorrow..yet another issue with the apartment...it never ends. Hoping for a good, relaxing weekend to kick this cold. Hope you guys are doing great -- looking forward to updates next week!

Hey girls!! Hope you're all good!

Bernie I'm glad you had such a wonderful shower! Omg you have less than 2 weeks left in work! So excited for you!! Our groups first rainbow is nearly here <3

Hopie I'm so happy for you that you've tried again! Good luck this cycle...a cold is a symptom...! When is AF due?

Any luck with names yet Blu? It is really hard naming a baby! Hope your spd is still behaving itself.

Fit I'm glad you're feeling less stressed and Thomas's room is all painted. I love to think of the tech remembering baby J forever!

Our house fell through last week which was stressful but now we've found a new one that's even better! So we'll be in within a month :D woohooooo!! So everything is good here :) nearly at V day, 4 days to go!

Sorry you&#8217;re having to deal with apartment problems Hopie. Hope it&#8217;s all sorted soon! Really hoping this is your lucky month&#8230;

Glad to hear you had such a great shower Bernie and that Jameson got so much stuff! Can&#8217;t believe how soon he&#8217;s going to be here. That&#8217;s great that your mat leave starts soon, though I agree with Hopie about having no interest in working remotely&#8230;though I am a little scared of how certain things will be done when I&#8217;m away. But I&#8217;ll have a whole year off before I have to worry about going back to it!

Jaspie happy almost v-day! Sorry to hear things didn&#8217;t work out with your house but how great that you found an even better one &#8211; yay! The photographer who was supposed to do our maternity photos ended up bailing on us too, but we also found a much better one who will shoot the photos on the same beach we had our wedding photos done at (and on our 6 year wedding anniversary no less!) &#8211; it is great when things fall through but end up working out even better in the end.

Hope you are doing well and feeling better Blu!

Can&#8217;t believe I&#8217;m finally 30 weeks &#8211; whoa! November is going to be a busy month between our anniversary, the photo shoot, Thomas&#8217;s ultrasound, our prenatal class series and finally finishing the renovations. So looking forward to having the renos done at long last so we can finally assemble Thomas&#8217;s furniture and put the finishing touches on his nursery. Oh, and we are getting all new bedroom furniture too, and that is being delivered and assembled in November as well. Hope I continue feeling good so I can get through it all in one piece!

Awesome news about the maternity pics fit! That really has worked out loads better. And hooray for 30 weeks! Here's to a busy November! Will get so lovely to finish off Thomas's nursery, I can't wait to get started on ours.

Hi ladies....

I have locked this thread out of consideration for everyone who uses the miscarriage support.

For those expecting please use the pregnancy and or parenting boards. You can also create chat threads in the https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/bnb2/statusicon/subforum_link.gif Pregnancy or https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/bnb2/statusicon/subforum_new.gif Baby & Parenting groups and discussions forums, not forgetting the journal sections are fab ways for you to keep up with friends journeys.

Thanks <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"