hormone crash after ERPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Jaspie!! So excited. Yes- definitely a once in a life time experience. It's so great to be back in the city-- such a great energy and beautiful weather for his visit!
October 6th-- wow!! You are still thinking boy, right? When do you guys move into your house?
Thank you, Fit! Too funny about the hair. Funny the lady guessed 3rd tri -- he is going to be a big and very healthy boy!!
Blu/Bernie- have great days too! :)

Happy Friday Ladies! sounds like its been a good week! jaspie thats exciting about the house!!! Hopie, meeting the Pope must have been neat! and Im sure the city has been booming all week! blu- how fun to have a decorator! Im jealous! I want one for my whole house! hahaha. Fit- nothing wrong with a big belly!!! Im sure its adorable and Thomas just likes a deluxe apt. ;), I was feeling huge until my appts at the high risk Dr., There are alot of twin moms there and they make me feel skinny again lol. I do not envy that! I had my second Scan today from the high risk Dr. and Jameson is perfect and weighs 3 lb. 14 oz. and he's right in the middle. my sugars have been really good so Im pleased that I wont have to worry about meds to manage this. Have a nice weekend every one!!!!

Hey everyone lovely to see the updates again.
How was the Pope Hopie?
Bernie Im glad Jameson is growing well and all is on track.
Jaspie has the house rental gone through? Love the latest bump pic, wish i could update mine on this stupis phone.
Fit im glad to hear baby Thomas is growing well and you have a lovely big bump 👍
We had a lovely family day out in the sunshine doing some shopping and having fish & chips and ice cream by the river. DS bedroom is now painted were just waiting on his furniture then we will be going for a superhero theme which he is excited about. Tomorrow were going for a meal for my mums birthday. Hope everyone had a fab weekend x

Hopie hope seeing the pope was amazing!
Bernie so glad your appointment went well and Jameson is perfect! What a relief you don't have to have meds.
Blu DS's bedroom sounds like it's coming along great! I really want fish and chips today now! Have a lovely meal today.
Fit I bet your bump is beautiful! I have been keeping an eye out on the bump pic thread for you!

Yep house rental has gone through :happydance: so we move into the new house on 15th October. Well we get the keys then, we'll probably move in on the 17th as it's a weekend. Can't wait to get settled in! We can finally start planning a nursery then too! No plans today just chilling, going to find something on Netflix and probably do a bit of food shopping for the week. Might make soup or something easy to take to work. Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend!

Such nice updates to read! Bernie - that is funny about all the moms to be of twins! So glad you don't have to take meds and it can easily be managed through diet.
Blu- sounds like a lovely family day and decorating is coming along very nicely. Happy birthday to your mom! I need to get moving on decorating..Still de-cluttering.
Jaspie- so cool you guys have your move-in date! I will have to look for your pictures- I assume on jaspie pg journal page? Glad you're having a great low-key weekend.

Seeing the Pope was amazing but we were so far away. Unbelievable how many people there were! The energy in the city has just been amazing...totally different.. more laid back and serene and everyone has been so extra nice. So glad I was able to experience it!

Looking forward to the 4 of us going out today for my dad's birthday-- it will be my mom's first trip out of state..Only an hour and it will be good for her mentally to get out of the house for so long!
Take good care everyone and Fit- hope you're having a great weekend! ~

Hi girls!

Blu DS's superhero room sounds very cool! What kind of nursery are you planning for Baby Blu?

Jaspie so many exciting things coming up from the new house to finding out Baby J's gender. Are you planning to do some serious shopping after the big reveal?

Hopie glad meeting the Pope went well. :)

Bernie glad to hear you and Jameson are both doing so well. It's getting so close for you!!

AFM I caught the stomach bug DH had last weekend and spent all of Friday throwing up. :( And here I thought I would make it through this pregnancy vomit free, ugh. My tummy is still kinda sore but at least I can keep food down though.

On a happier note Thomas has been extra active and I'm down to double digits now - 99 days to go!! Will be 26 weeks tomorrow!

Morning ladies, how are we all?
Fit I hope you feel better soon hun, vomiting is the pits!
Jaspie im so glad things are moving quickly with the house then you can get settled for baby. Cant wait to hear if your team blue or pink, either you or Hopie have to break the blue chain 😆
Bernie hope yourr feeling well?
Hopie im glad you enjoyed seeing the pope and hope your trip with your parents is a good one.
All is well here, cant believe I only have 9 weeks left at work its really flying by now. Have a midwife appointment todayat 28 weeks so she will start measuring my fundal height. Im having really mixed opinions on bump some people saying im tiny and others saying im big so it will be interesting. Im definitely feeling movements very high up now too 👍

Hope you have a great appointment Blu! You'll have to let us know what she says! I can't believe you only have 9 weeks left at work either!
Hopie I hope you have a nice time with your parents. It's amazing you got to experience that atmosphere in your city in your city bet it was wonderful.
Oh no fit sorry you caught a bug, hope you're feeling completely better now :hugs: hooray for double digits!
Yes we have both booked the scan day off work so we're going out for lunch then going to buy baby J their first outfits! A week today!!!

So exciting Jaspie, cant wait to hear all about it!!
As for me the midwife appointment went well, im messuring bang on 28 weeks by my fundal height and baby is lying mainly on the left side as he has done all along. He was very wriggly today and kicking the doppler as she tried to monitor his heartrate. Need to get bloods done this week then book a whooping cough vaccine at some point too happy days! Time seems to be flying by so fast, its weird as I want to meet baby now but also im conscious that this is my last pregnancy so I need to saviour the bump a little longer. I just wish the previous losses and prolonged bleeding hadnt dampened this pregnancy for me but im not going to be on a downer as were so lucky to be having #2. It will be such a relief to have him here safely now though, im sure you can all relate to that xx

Guess what! It's a healthy little BOY!!!! :blue: we're so happy!

Everything was perfect! The sonographer was fab and told us what she was checking and that each bit was healthy as she did it. It was amazing to see! Baby was in a good position but his legs were all curled up in the bottom corner which made measuring his thigh bone difficult she had to shake him around to try and get him to move with he eventually did! That explains the pressure I've felt now and again in that area! And one of the pictures is of his face and shows his eye lense it is amazing! And creepy haha!

Going to tell the grandparents in person over lunch :D :D so so happy! :cloud9:

https://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag388/rasssspy/Mobile%20Uploads/20151006_104444-1_zpsyb9qujqj.jpg

His little ear and arm!
https://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag388/rasssspy/Mobile%20Uploads/20151006_104406_zpsclk084yz.jpg

Eye lense!!!
https://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag388/rasssspy/Mobile%20Uploads/20151006_104511_zpsp1mvz56q.jpg

Oh and my placenta is anterior and high up away from cervix! I've had no problems finding heartbeat through placenta and have been feeling kicks on outside still so I'm happy :D

A healthy baby boy!!! We're so happy!! So we're continuing the blue theme in this group! 😁

Eek Jaspie, congratulations and welcome to TEAM BLUE!!!! Baby J is adorable and the eye lense looks super cool!

Can't believe we are 4 boys now! Not surprised at all Baby J is a boy though based on your bump Jaspie. :) My placenta is high anterior too, lol. Maybe Baby J hangs out up front like Baby Thomas and that's why you feel plenty of movement.

Yay for baby boys!!

I know it's crazy we're 4 boys! Yeah I guess if it's high anterior we will still feel movement ok! Yay for baby boys!!! :D

Yay Jaspie he is very handsome!!! and Im excited for all the Boys! I think its crazy that we are 4/4! Im on my way to see Jameson again and our every other week scan :)

Yay, the run of boys continues!! Congratulations, hope you celebrated with blue shopping ☺ that eye lens pic is incredible x

Thanks Blu! Yep we bought him the cutest outfit! :D I'll be unstoppable now :D :haha:

Have fun shopping!!! I binged when we first found out too! so fun, all these ppl are going to tell you there are no cute boys clothes and i seriously disagree! I love the boys clothes! have fun!!! our scan went well Jameson weighs 4 lb 11 oz right now and is right on track for 32+4 :) I hope you all are doing well!!!

Ah so pleased your scan went well and he is on track :D I can't believe you're nearly 33 weeks! Not long left!
I love the boys clothes too I've seen loads of cute stuff!

Exciting Bernie, its flying by isnt it. Baby Jameson will soon be here.
Any thoughts on names now jaspie? Fit i also have an anterior placenta ha. Were all so similar!
How are you Hopie?
Im shattered today, woke at 3.50am and got up before 5 as I couldnt sleep, feel wacked now so glad im off work today as im struggling a bit with my pelvis too, going to rest for an hour x

Jaspie you're going to have so much fun shopping, I agree with Bernie, there are so many cute options for baby boys! Thomas has a closet full of outfits already. :blush:

Bernie so glad your scan went so well. Amazing that Jameson will be here next month!

Blu that is too funny about your placenta. It's crazy how much we all have in common! Sorry you got such a crappy sleep and hope your pelvis stops hurting.

Hopie hope you are doing well!

Had my 27 week midwife appointment yesterday. My bump is measuring half a week ahead again and she thinks Thomas is head down at the moment. I showed her my kick counting chart and she said Thomas is a very busy baby and we may have our hands full. :haha:

When I got home from work the other night this was waiting on my pillow - DH found this outfit on sale and couldn't resist buying it for Thomas when he's bigger...and dressing Thomas's monkey in it. :cloud9:

EDIT will have to add photo later...this site crashes everytime I try. :growlmad:

Attachments

• CYMERA_20151007_081652.jpg
    CYMERA_20151007_081652.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members