hormone crash after ERPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great Blu! I think maybe a bottle of wine (not just a glass) for me is a good idea to help that along! haha
Sort of mixed feelings with AF. I guess yea- guess good body is back to normal. As you will feel in a week or two!
Good for you for back on the healthy eating wagon. I was supposed to start but woke up at 6am and had a chocolate. :) Too much snow outside though..that's today's excuse. Well, off now to Connecticut to hopefully find my dad doing better still. Have a great Monday everyone. Here's to a HAPPY MARCH!!

Happy March ladies, and good riddance to February!!!

Glad to hear your dad is doing better hopie and thanks so much for your positive words re getting a bfp! I hope we all get one in 2015 and that they stick this time.

Glad to hear everyone else had good weekends as well.

My moods are still all over the place. Sometimes I feel positive about the future like everything will work itself out, and then other times I'm very negative/fearful. I'm usually a person who tries to think that everything that happens to me happens for a reason, but I struggle to come up with any reason why my baby had to get sick and die.

How is everyone eating? I need to put the fork down!! Despite all my exercise I've managed to gain a few pounds. I need to quit eating my feelings, starting today.

Happy March Ladies! so nice to log in and see that everyone has had a nice weekend and lots of positive energy. you girls are doing great! You ladies are going to be great Moms! each day gets us closer!!!!! Im finally in my "fertile window" so we've been getting busy! lol no positive OPK yet, Probably by wed or Thursday. Im going to need some serious distraction after this week.. I HATE waiting

Ah hopie, wish I could send you a bottle to NYC! 🍷🍷🍷 you will get there I know it xx My first day back on the wagon failed at approx 12pm with a big cheese roll and mars bar whooops! I think AF will bring mixed emotions for me too, be glad to have some normality but still a little sad. Hope your Dad is better today, have a safe journey.
Fitmama sorry your feeling that way, its such a rubbish time and were all here if you need to vent. The only way I can rationalise it is that there must have been some issue meaning baby wasnt compatible with life or wouldve had a rubbish quality of life and its natures way of filtering, almost being cruel to be kind if that makes sense. Otherwise i couldnt make sense of it either. Healthy eating isnt really getting off the ground here, ive gained weight for sure. Got to do a food shop later and im going to buy lots of lovely fruit and no junk food. I want to focus on being healthy to prepare for any possible pregnancy in the future and losing a few pounds would also be fab in the meantime. I really hope you both find the strength to try again as im so desperate to see your BFPs and we can all support each other 😚

Only just seen your post Bernie! Happy sexy time haha!! 😉 finhers crossed for you. Lets hope there is truth in the extra fertile after a loss theory x

blu thats what Im hoping! I love that we are all trying to be so healthy and it makes me feel better that Im not the only one struggling with it.... The Girl Scouts are like little drug dealers that I cant resist because they are so cute! those cookies are killing me! And I had my last glass of Wine on Saturda, I miss it already!.... That Bottle sounds delish! :) enjoy one for me!

Oh that made me laugh out loud!! Love it. Tbh im not a big drinker my vice is sweet stuff. I had first glass of wine last nite since start of December ( i took my folic acid with it too what a tramp!!) Id much rather have chocolate or a krispy kreme so im trying to cut back on all that junk. Making a healthy chicken and rice dish for tea tonight. Did you have a D&C Bernie?

Blu- Yes I had D&C on Jan. 22, Found out the baby had passed on the 21st at my 10 week appt. Baby measures 9 weeks and 2 days

Well done all of you being fit and healthy! I drank far too much wine on the weekend it was great :D
Fit_mama i know what you mean about the up and down feelings, i felt like that and still do sometimes. I truly believe that next time will just fine for you, there's no good reason it happened like it did this time, it just did. We were just terribly unlucky. I'm trying to think like that and let it go and trust that next time will be great.

Opk has been getting darker and have a positive opk today and twinges eeeeek!! Going to join you all in the sexy time tonight! Feeling a strange mix of excitement, nerves and fear!
Oh and i had an interview and got a new job today!! It's a secondment and will be fab experience for me and I'll be working with 2 lovely people who are already my friends as I know them anyway!
Blu i love it that you took your folic acid with wine haha!
Happy March to all of you fabulous strong ladies! <3

Had miscarriage Friday at early pregnancy assessment unit was waiting to have early scan as had son born early (27weeks the pass away two weeks later) I atoo up to go in room and whoooshhhh tsunami... Natural I had my white work trousers on, embarrassed, humiliated and upset!

I was back at work today too monday, I work in a prison school for teenager boys so a lot of physical work and p.e lessons. Just wanted to crawl away and curl in a ball and cry.

My levels crashed down Friday (6week+3 (when fetus and HB was still seen despite bleeding)) the was 903 then 48hours later they was at 57 explains why spent weekend being a stroppy cow and crying xx

Yay to positive OPK jaspie and massive congrats on the secondment, thats amazing, what will you be doing? Hopefully your luck is changing!
Laura im really sorry you had to go through that, its so unfair, especially after losing your baby so late on too that must be heartbreaking. Our baby died at 7-8weeks but we didnt find out until 10weeks and I had D&C at 12 weeks. My hormones crashed massively but it passed within a week and each day is getting much easier than the last now. Were a good little bunch here to offer support if we can x

What Blu said Laura :hugs: the hormone crash is brutal but it does level out. Sorry you had such an awful time and your job sounds hardcore which I'm sure is not helping at the moment. This is a lovely supportive group though and we're all here for you :hugs:

Thanks Blu! It's a HR role, i do a bit in my current job but this will give me much more exposure :D
Had our first post d&c sex tonight, no pain! Woohoo!

Congrats on the new job jaspie!!

Jealous of all the sex (and fertile time!) you ladies are getting!! As of today I'm pretty sure I'm never having sex again...just kidding. I thought the bleeding was finally done and then it got heavier today (but brown)...and then this afternoon (TMI, sorry) a ball of tissue (I guess?) fell out of me! I was peering into the toilet, just staring at it like a lunatic, when the auto-flush kicked in and washed it away. Anyway, I called the hospital where I was induced and the doctor wasn't really concerned (because my delivery went "so well") but they booked a follow up appointment for me for Wednesday morning anyway. Go away bleeding!!

Since I most definitely am in no danger of getting pregnant this week, I plan to have a glass or 2 of wine to cheer myself up tonight. :)

((Hugs)) Laura and so sorry for your losses. We are here for you.

:hugs: fit mama it doesn't help the emotional recovery process when you are still bleeding and seeing a reminder every time you go to the toilet. Glad the tissue is nothing to worry about though it's not nice when these strange things happen. After the d&c i wiped and there was this strange bit of dark tissue on the paper and I was shocked and stared at it too. Hopefully now that bit of tissue has passed you might stop bleeding xx

Jaspie, I'm thrilled you are back in the sexy time game! &#128522;
The job sounds fabulous, will you start right away? Hopefully it will give you something to focus on and before you know it you will be preggers again!
Fitmama I barely bled after D&C then a week later started bleeding yucky brown sludgy stuff that lasted for 10 days, I'm happy to say I've had none now since Friday night. I agree with Jaspie, its a horrid permanent reminder of what's happened and so much easier to deal with emotionally once it has stopped.
I have a day off today as I worked last weekend, I've just dropped DS at nursery and had some porridge (healthy eating starts today for sure) and I'm going to have a few hours catching up on housework and ironing before he's home to wreak havoc haha. I ordered my food shop online last night to resist temptation. Oh and Jaspie.... You will be thrilled to know I ditched the wine this morning and took my folic acid with tea! Hahahaha &#128518;
Have a great day ladies, mwah x

Yes you ladies are exactly right - the bleeding is a constant horrible reminder. And I am one of those people who always have to pee.

But on a positive note, I'm almost scared to jinx it, the damn bleeding seems to have stopped!! Yesterday I had the brown sludge all day, then the tissue ball at work, but nothing when I got home and nothing all day today!

Glad it seems to have settled, it sounds as though you just needed to pass the tissue, hope you start to feel better in yourself now.
How is everyone today?
Im off work again today so more cleaning planned and a long overdue haircut. First day back on the wagon went to plan yesterday &#128522;x

Great news fitmama! Glad it's settling down, hoping your body gets back on track quickly. I'm sure it will now the bleeding is done.
Well done being back on the wagon Blu! Have a nice day off and a good hair cut. Mine needs a trim too.
I think I ovulated yesterday as my temp rose this morning and my opk is fading. We got a last minute bd in this morning as poor OHs back was too bad last night. Hopefully this mornings sperm will get there in time! Covered by the other day if not so even though we may have missed actual ov day I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Of course my body might be all screwed up and I might not be ovulating at all but the signs are looking good so I'll hope that my temp rises over the next few days.
Hope everyone else is good!

I'm glad you think you're ovulating Jaspie, fingers crossed this is your month. We have only DTD once so I'll be amazed if we catch the eggy but will enjoy practising before cycle 1 &#128522;

First off Laura- I am very sorry for your loss. I think the hormone crash now will hopefully be behind you. You will feel stronger each day and better each week. This board has been a Godsend to me!

Wow - I don't sign on for a day and so much good news here! Jaspie- CONGRATS on your new job!! That is so exciting and that you 2 of the people there are your friends-- perfect!

Blu- that made me laugh-- folic acid with wine tramp. ha!! I'm glad you enjoyed the cheese and Mars bar.. You deserve it! It was so strange- I actually lost weight during pregnancy. I had a food aversion to..everything. Now that I love all food again, I haven't been able to stop eating! I must stop this comfort food. I would like to keep that weight loss but I'm sure I am not at this rate!
How is healthy eating going today? I woke up sad today. (Another snow storm, sick of this winter, feeling sick of everything). So I had choccy for breakfast-- isn't that what you called chocolate? I love that saying.
You guys have the best sayings across the pond!

Bernie-- girl scouts are like drug dealers. LOL! I totally hear you. My fiance ordered a truckload, which should arrive any day. I am in deep trouble.. Tagalongs will kill me. I can't resist eating at least 12 a day! I am glad you sound good and soo excited for you and the others to be trying again!! Sounds like our babies lived until the same week/day. I need to schedule appt. to get the chromosome test results. Like you guys said, I am seeing this now as God/nature's way of ending what would have been a very difficult life. :(

Fit- I really hope the bleeding has stopped now for good. Good the dr. wasn't concerned. So sorry you had to deal with that but my guess is that is the end of it.
As for sex-- I hear ya can't even think of it still here! AF is my excuse this week!
I hear ya 100% with the comfort food. It is hard to stop!! But we will, in time. This worst New York winter in like 80 years hasn't helped!

Wow- you guys reminded me to schedule a haircut! I have completely let myself go. I have no job to go to now and we hardly go out anymore. I looked in the mirror and was like wow- I look like some type of person who lives in the woods! My eyebrows have grown out, hair is a mess, no makeup ever. I need to get the self-care going and start the interview process.

You guys all sound great and it makes me happy! I need your positivity to keep rubbing off on me.

Well, I am off now to pick up Chinese lunches for my parents! Yes, another fried unhealthy meal.

Have a great Wednesday everyone and thanks for lifting me up~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back