hormone crash after ERPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Monday Ladies! glad to hear you all had lovely weekends. I enjoyed mine too, except for the blazing 110* heat. Yikes! I got to finally go get a pedi so I feel like a girl again, no more flintstone feet!! haha and yesterday we got the furniture for the babies room built so it feels like his room now! still have plenty of decorating to do and a rocking chair to refinish but It looks so good! I uploaded a pic :) cant wait to hear about your scan Jaspie! and Blu good luck with boys names! they are sooooo hard!!!!

Attachments

• bb room.jpg
    bb room.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2
Bernie Jameson's nursery looks GREAT!!!

Hopie sorry your mom's results weren't as good as you hoped for but glad she is doing well otherwise and is so strong.

I hear you on the names Blu!! DH had our boy name picked before we even knew Thomas was a boy otherwise I'm sure we'd be struggling too. Nolan, Nathan and Aidan are 3 boy names I like. :)

Jaspie can't wait for your update tomorrow!!

3 days until our big scan...nervous.

Love Jameson's nursery Bernie! Really cute. 110 degrees heat phew how are you managing?!

Ooh fit not long until your scan now! It's so nerve-wracking but it will all be perfect.

Hopie glad you got to ttc again! Hope your dates work out but if not there's always next month. Sorry you're mum's results weren't quite what you'd hoped but glad she is still doing well.

Scan day today!!! It's in 3 hours! I have had a headache since yesterday so am hoping some endorphins from a good scan get rid of it as paracetamol hasn't! Feeling quite calm atm surprisingly!

Scan went great! All is perfect and even measuring 5 days ahead at 13 weeks!! We're so happy! 😁😁😁

https://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag388/rasssspy/Mobile%20Uploads/20150818_095852_zpsvxrrmhab.jpg

Woo hoo Jaspie so thrilled for you!!! :happydance:

Baby J is adorable. No more pretending to drink for you!

Did they give you any gender guesses?

No they didn't! I'm going to post on gender forum later and look through my other pics to see if there's a nub! Any guesses from you ladies??

yay jaspie! glad the scan went well!!!!! he/she is looking great!!!!!

Thanks Bernie! For guesses I posted a thread in gender guesses with a pic with a possible nub though it could just be part of a leg :rofl:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/gender-prediction/2334669-13-week-scan-guesses.html#post36015389

Yay Jaspie!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! Soo thrilled for you guys. And baby is measuring ahead! I must say- I have a girl feeling for you!! Baby J. looks so big already!

Blu- best of luck..glad you feel nice and calm before going for scan! Can't wait to hear from you!
Thank you Fit..Yes focusing on the positives with my mom. Your scan is on Friday? Sorry you feel a bit nervous, but normal, of course. All will be great! Keep the faith.

So happy for all of you!!

Jaspie- after seeing the scan I have to say Im feeling team Blue for you! I was wrong with blu so we will see!!!

Thanks ladies! I have posted on here and on in gender and I have 100% boy guesses! We'd be over the moon with a little boy! Maybe I'll be joining team blue with you ladies :happydance: 6th October I'll confirm :D

Yay jaspie, love that youre measuring ahead too, whats the due date now? Im feeling team blue too! Congratulations hunni xx
Fit im glad you managed a pedi and that nursery looks gorgeous, i bought pine furniture when I had DS and regret not buying white now. Im sure baby Jameson will be very comfortable in there 👍
Hopie im glad you got to DTD, regardless of TTC its good to reconnect isnt it. Sorry your mums echo result wasnt as you hoped but the doctors words are encouraging.
Bernie i love Thomas but its DS middle name, I also like aiden but DH isnt keen and I like Jenson but he doesnt like that either arghhhh. Im not sure him being called baby will be cool at 21 hehe.
Im still full of cold today but have the day off work which is nice so were meeting a friend and going to the park/lunch this afternoon. Need to make the most of my wednesdays before DS starts school eeeeeeek!! Xx

Jaspie I'm going to guess Team Blue for you too!! That would be very cool if we had 4 boys on the thread...and once Hopie gets a BFP we'll see if we're adding a fifth!

Thomas seemed quiet yesterday at work but he made up for it by kicking me about 15 times in a row last night ha ha. Tomorrow is my anatomy scan...eek.

Good luck tomorrow fit! Baby blu has been quiet today too but went nuts last nite before bed x

Good luck today fit! Can't wait for your update :D

Blu new due date is 23rd February 2016!

Hope everyone is well, I've told a few more people at work. Feels weird telling people! I still can't believe that little baby on the pic is wiggling around in my tummy! I bought a book called From Bump to Birthday and have started filling that in :D
It's my 30th birthday in October so we're thinking of going away 6 of us that usually go on holiday together. Thinking a cottage in the countryside or I've seen some townhouses in Bath that would be lovely for a weekend. Will be our last holiday together for a while!

Its so amazing when you see them jump around on screen isnt it jaspie. Your holiday sounds fab, really missed ours this year.
Baby blu keeps kicking my lady garden! Little terror, it makes me jump sometimes. Im starting to see kicks from the outside now so hoping DH will feel them soon x

Finished our scan and Baby Thomas looks perfect! Fetal echocardiogram showed his heart is functioning flawlessly. :happydance:

And as for the doctor who scared me so badly...he didn't even show up for his appointment with us afterwards...just sent a genetic counselor is his place who reiterated that everything looks perfect.

SO happy. :cloud9:

Fantastic news Fit! So happy for you! I'm glad that doctor didn't show up, you don't need to hear anymore from him. He's irresponsible saying things like he did worrying you for no reason. SO glad all is well!! :happydance:

Blu I am not looking forward to the lady garden kicks, ooof!

Brilliant news Fit! Glad the doc didnt show up, stupid man! Big thumbs up to baby Thomas x

Fit- sooo awesome!!! So thrilled for you guys! YAY!! And yes- great that moronic doctor didn't show up..what an idiot he was.
This is so awesome!

Blu- too funny baby Blu went nuts before bed time...lol. I didn't know movement was felt so often in second tri.. well, I don't know much about pregnancy. While I was pg it didn't at all feel real to me what was going on in there.. With all the kicks second tri, it sure must feel very real. That's so cool!

This week has flown! Car broke down for a 4th time..just have to laugh at this point. I hope my mom keeps feeling better.. I think a holiday is in order soon. Yes Blu- just does feel great to reconnect with DF, DH, huh?!
Jaspie- your holiday in your birthday month (mine too! October), sounds perfect. That will probably be your last vacation just the two of you, since you probably don't want to travel much after Oct. :)

Fit- again, congrats on the perfect echo and enjoy your weekend! Bernie, Jaspie and Blu- have good, relaxing wknds too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back