hormone crash after ERPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks hopie! Hope you have a relaxing weekend too! Shame about the car, 4th time how annoying.

Speaking of movement when did you ladies first start feeling movement? And when did your bumps start to show? I definitely have something but am so super bloated too!

By my new dates I'll be 14 weeks in a few days can hardly believe it! So excited for all the exciting stuff coming up!

Hey ladies, its friday again yayyy!!
Jaspie I first felt this baby at 16+5 then kicks at 19 weeks and felt DS at 17 and half weeks with kicks at about 19 too. I was mega bloated until about 15 weeks this time and bump probably popped around 17 weeks which is earlier than with DS! Its definitely out there this week ☺ you should be feeling movements in the next 4 weeks or so.
Hopie this lil monkey has been so active today that im now convinced im having an octopus not a baby! Haha. Sorry about the car thats so rubbish, is it a big problem or easy to fix?
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, im looking forward to a long overdue haircut x

Thanks Blu! It's still sinking in I have the exciting stuff just around the corner! I was so focused on 12w scan I didn't let myself think about what happens after! :happydance:
Happy Friday ladies hope you have lovely weekends! Xx

Hope you all had great weekends!
Jaspie- totally makes sense-- so focused on the 12 w scan..but yay-- now you can think of all the exciting things that come next! And also feeling much better in second tri. :)))

Blu- too funny-- an octopus!!!
I found out my car had a recall on it years ago and if they had sent me the letter, I would have had it fixed for free. But I never got the letter and now I'm forced to pay for the repairs of what was a manufacturer defect years ago. Ugh! I'm still going to try to fight it. Why not!
Hope you had a relaxing salon visit. I am so overdue for a haircut, it's scary.

I woke up incredibly nauseous today. Thought maybe-- but no. There's really no way. I think it was the 4 glasses of wine I had at DF's family's bbque yesterday, along with 2 cupcakes and way too much ice cream. :)

Hope you all are having great Mondays! Take care~

Jaspie- I started feeling the " bubbles" about 15 weeks. and real definite movement that I could say was absolutely baby about 19 weeks. It really does seem to be different to everyone though so dont think too much about it :)
Hope you all had nice weekends! I got to go to see taylor swift with my SIL on friday and that was a blast! We were joking about how jameson will probably only fall asleep to taylor swift now hahah.

Hey ladies how are we? All good here! Had a good day at work, really liking the new job ☺
Baby blu is very active again today, have a midwife apt tomorrow so i look forward to hearing his heartbeat again.
When is AF due Hopie? X

Hi ladies, I'm off work with an ear infection :( in so much pain, it's keeping me up at night too. Went doctors earlier and she said it's a nasty infection and prescribed amoxicillin. Feeling fed up! It's one thing after another lately!
Hope you have a lovely mw appointment tomorrow Blu!
Ah Bernie I like Taylor Swift too, glad you had fun! Exciting you felt things at 15 weeks that's only next week for me now! Am 14 weeks tomorrow :happydance:
Oooh Hopie hope your nausea is a symptom! When's AF due?

Oh Jaspie, poor you, earache and toothache are the worst, and youve had both 😬 how annoying. Hope the antibiotics kick in soon and you feel better.
I realised ive booked my appointment a week too early so ive rebooked for next week instead. Next week is viability week!! Yay x

Awww Jaspie hope you get well and stay well soon. :flower: You do have so many cool Baby things to look forward to in the next few weeks!

Blu glad you're liking the new job and that Baby Blu is entertaining you. :)

Bernie glad you had fun at the concert...I think I am the only person out there who isn't a Taylor Swift fan lol.

Hopie that is a drag about the recall, hope you find a way to make them pay because you shouldn't have to!!!

Good weekend here, bought Baby Thomas a pack and play and a high chair on sale, yay!

Too big to ride my bike to work so trying to return my bike locker key so I can get my deposit back and this #$%÷£&$ lady is trying to scam me out of getting my deposit back...once again! :growlmad: Now DH is going to deal with her himself and she will be sorry. No one messes with my DH hahaha.

Hi!
Sorry Jaspie you have such a bad ear infection. Hope the antibiotics kick in fast. I've never had an ear infection but other day sure felt like I had one. My mom told me to put Neosporin (antibiotic ointment) in my ear 3 times day with q-tip and it was gone the next day! Glad though dr. gave you good dosage of pills to kick it fast. Hope you get to rest up this week at home. Can't believe you are 14 weeks already-- time is going so fast!

Bernie- glad you guys had a blast at the concert. That must have been some loud music for baby Jameson!

Fit- go your DH!! That's awesome of him. Yea, the car recall thing is annoying. I have about 11 phone calls to make today that I have been putting off..because with all of these things, I just tend to get annoyed!
Awesome you got good sale items for baby!

Blu- so glad you are loving your new job! Bet you are looking forward to your appt. next week! AF is due in a few days. I think the chance would be one in a million..but hey, you never know!!

Feel better Jaspie and take good care everyone~

Morning ladies, its mummy wednesday yay!
Hope your ear is better Jaspie?
Bernie the concert sounds fun, bet baby had a boogie in there to the beats ha.
Fit make sure hubby kicks ass ☺
Hopie im very excited that AF is due soon and very much hope she bugs someone else and you get a massive BFP!! It would be perfect for you to be joining us all on this journey, please keep us posted and pee in a stick haha.
All good here, were doing a few errands today then off to meet my friends new munchkin for baby snuggles 😍 i cant believe our own little boy is due in just 17 weeks!!! So exciting xx

Wow Blu- just 17 more weeks?!!
So awesome. Time is sure flying. Thanks for the well wishes. It would be so nice but I haven't really been tracking right, so definitely lowest chance ever. Hope you had a great day with friend's new baby!
Jaspie- how are you feeling? Sure hope the ear pain is gone and you're on the mend.
My mom isn't feeling too great today..Dr. had to increase her heart medication dosage. I'm just trying to stay calm..and keep praying.
Bernie and Fit- hope you have great days!

Hi ladies, hope you're all OK. I still have the earache though I think it's getting a little better. Hopefully in next day or so it will really improve.

Hope your mum is ok Hopie and the increased meds help. Keeping everything crossed for you this month, you never know!

Blu I'm so glad you're enjoying your job :D and 17 weeks! Wowza he'll be here before we know it. V day next week woohoo!!
Fit I hope your DH gave that woman who's trying to scam you what for! Did you get your money back?
Hope you're all good Bernie!

Glad its improving slowly jaspie, hope its all cleared up soon.
Hopie sorry to hear your mums not as well again. As for tracking ive never tracked anything just DTD and hoped for the best, i do notice EWCM and get ovulation pain sometimes but otherwise i couldnt be dealing with the hassle of temping etc. Fingers crossed its your month hun xx

Hopie hope your Mom's med increase helps!! Hope this is your lucky month too.

Jaspie I hope your poor ear is feeling better.

Blu hope you enjoyed the baby snuggles; it will be you snuggling Baby Blu soon enough!!

Bernie hope you and Jameson are well!

DH and I had a much-needed date night last night (went for dinner) and it was great. We had lots of laughs and then came home and went to bed early. I had a long bizarre dream that my boss and I were fighting, just screaming and yelling at each other. She was being a complete lunatic but to be fair I was - for some reason - clipping my toenails at my desk which is totally nasty and something I would never do irl. :haha:

Oh fit thats funny 😂 ive always had weird pregnancy dreams too.
How is everyone today? Just had a yummy spag bol for tea and have some dairy milk ready for tonight 👍
I cant believe its friday again already tomorrow, the weeks are flying by, really happy that its V week next week too.
DH and I had a semi sensible name conversation last night and we have a little shortlist going now but will wait to see what he looks like until we decide what sticks x

Hi - how is everyone?

Thanks so much for the well wishes. Thankfully, my mom seems a lot better this week. Perhaps was just reacting to the increase in the meds.
Another miracle- my dad is going to go back to work tomorrow! Start part time. It's crazy because he is in his mid-70s but he LOVES working (unlike his daughter..haha!) and they really want him back. It has been 5 months, so fingers crossed all goes well.

Jaspie- sure hope the pain is completely gone now and infection all cleared up? Hope you got to rest all weekend! I think you must be in 2nd tri now, right?!

Fit- so glad you and DH had a lovely date night! Funny about the dream. My friend used to tell me about her crazy pg dreams..they were hilarious.. I remember how vivid and crazy mine were.

Blu- 'semi-sensibile name coversation'! Too funny!! Good you sound like you're getting closer, but maybe you will make the final decision whenyou meet your little guy face to face. :) How was your weekend?
I want some Dairy Milk now that you mentioned it!

AF arrived right on time, as usual. Have to up looking into surrogacy or adoption..it's just the cost..Ugh. Thank you all for the well wishes.
Looking forward to updates and hope you're doing great, Bernie!

Ah Hopie sorry about af :hugs: you weren't sure if your dates were right with bd timing so don't worry! Good luck for this cycle :D and can't hurt looking into other options too! Amazing news about your dad, good for him. And I'm glad your mum is getting better again.

Lol Blu I know what you mean about a semi sensible name conversation! We've mainly been silly everytime so far. OH wants to wait to see what we're having first before being serious. Lol.

Fit your dream sounds mental! I had a few of my own last night but one was a nightmare involving a bad scan :( I was so glad to wake up.

My ear isn't painful anymore but is still leaking so think i need to go back to doctors. I also have thrush thanks to the antibiotics I think! So will be buying cream tomorrow. Got another headache too and on day 3 of it but it's not a migraine so that's good. I tidied our my wardrobe this weekend so it's really tidy now yay but all the bending has made me ache loads. Hot bath for me later.
Yes Hopie in 2nd tri! I'm 15 weeks tomorrow :D trying to resist getting a doppler and hoping to feel movement soon so I forget the idea! This in between stage is a bit disconcerting!

Hey ladies!
AF is a b*tch Hopie but hopefully you can go for it this month and catch the eggy 😀
Jaspie im sure you will feel wiggles in the next few weeks, so exciting. Sorry the ear is still playing up and about the thrush! How annoying.
We had a lovely weekend, we had a night away on saturday for brother in laws birthday which was nice. Hubby was at work today so I caught up on housework, the house is now clean and tidy, I just have a mountain of ironing to tackle tonight. A hot bath sounds a great plan Jaspie.... think I might indulge too x

Hi girls!

Hopie that's great that your mom is feeling better and your dad is going back to work. :thumbup: My dad is the same - no interest in retiring. Sorry about AF but next time could be your lucky cycle. Of course it doesn't hurt to look into other options. I didn't want to get my hopes up I remember so I bought a bunch of teeny new outfits for hot yoga when we started trying again...they still have the tags on them haha.

Jaspie glad you're feeling a bit better and sorry about the nightmare...I've had a few of those too.

Blu glad you had a nice weekend. :)

Hope all is well Bernie!

Had a midwife appointment yesterday and my bump is measuring more than half a week big. Can't say I'm surprised as I feel like it's huge!

Here are a couple of pics of Thomas from my last scan:

Attachments

• CYMERA_20150824_081900.jpg
    CYMERA_20150824_081900.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1
  • CYMERA_20150824_080013.jpg
    CYMERA_20150824_080013.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online