hormone crash after ERPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fit baby Thomas is so cute! Your bump is pretty impressive, luv it! I had a midwife appointment today and all is ok, she will start measuring in another 4 weeks but im feeling rounder the last few days and its V day tomorrow ☺
Hope everyone had a good day? Its my last mummy wednesday tomorrow before DS starts school so were going to do something nice x

Hi!
Glad everyone is well. Bernie- hopefully you sign on today..How are ya?

Oh Fit, baby Thomas is adorable.. and oh my gosh-- he looks soo big!
Thank you for the kind words. Definitely a good thing your dad has no interest in retiring either soon.. I thinking working as long as possible for them is very good. When is your due date?

Jaspie- 15 weeks already..my gosh! Time is flying. SO awesome you are in second tri. Has the nausea totally gone away now? Glad you are going to dr. again to f/u on the ear infection. Yeah, those type of bad dreams are so annoying but to be expected. Wishing you much happier dreams at night! Thank you for the well wishes -- yeah.. I think last month was all off for trying and we both sort of chickened out. I just don't know how this baby is going to happen at this rate!

Blu- take it easy with all the ironing! That is my least favorite chore.. I just dread it. Glad you're feeling great! What do you and DS have planned to do?

This week I think I can finally keep my appt in the city with ob/gyn. DF is hoping to get out of work to come with me. We will find out what happened to the baby. I'm just feeling rather sad and pissed this week. I should be with my newborn. But know I can't think back that way. This whole year turned out so entirely different than I ever imagined, but am grateful my mom has made it through miraculously and my dad is better, I have DF, so really what more can I ask for. I'll be brave at the appointment..not sure if I am ready to hear if baby was a boy or girl yet- that is the hardest part for me- but figure I should know.

Thanks all for listening. Sorry to be a downer. Have wonderful days and take care~~ xxxx

Hey Hopie, dont ever apologise for feeling down you have had such a crap year and are entitled to off days! I hope this month will be your month and you find the courage to go for it, were all routing for you. Good luck with your appointment, I hope it will give you some closure and you can move forward. I should have a newborn this week too, due date wouldve been 31st Aug and the girls who were in first tri with me are now having their babies. I didnt think it would affect me but it does make me wonder about my baby and what gender it wouldve been, who would he/she have looked like etc? Your so so strong and i know you will have your rainbow and be the best mummy EVER when you do! Hugs xxx

I can't say it any better than Blu :hugs: never apologise, we're all here for you through the ups and the downs. I'm sure the appointment will be hard and upsetting but I hope you will finally have some closure. And fit is right, any cycle now could be your lucky cycle!

Happy V day Blu! Hope you've had a nice mummy Wednesday.

Loving the pics of baby Thomas Fit!! Too cute.

Bernie hope everything is good with you!

Ear is finally getting better with drops, thanks everyone! Still pretty deaf but getting there.

Thank you Jaspie, feels lovely to have made it. Baby blu is making my belly shake to celebrate. Had a lovely day with DS, lovely to have two short weeks at work. Glad the ear is getting better 👍

Happy belated v-day Blu and glad you got to spend some quality time with DS.

Jaspie hope you're not deaf anymore and can't believe you're 15 weeks already - time is flying! How long until your gender scan?

Hopie good luck at your appointment...it will hurt but hopefully bring you closure too. I hope this is the month you get your rainbow.

Hi Bernie!

I am 22 weeks and 2 days today and my due date is January 5th, 3 days after DH's bday. Feeling more and more kicks these days. :cloud9:

Glad you had a lovely V day Blu! And Fit you're so close to your V day now! Yay! I didn't realise you two were so close together in your dates.

I can't believe I'm 15 weeks either! My doppler arrived today and I found the heartbeat it was amazing! Had to search a little bit as baby kept swimming away but found it properly in the end! My little galloping horse :cloud9: There's really a baby in there! :rofl:

Hi ladies!! Im so sorry for being MIA! We've had quite the LA heat wave over the last week and working for an air conditioning company has been CRAZY! The phones were nuts and got me behind on all my usual accounting tasks so im finally getting caught up! but anyway I usually sign on while at work but i hadn't gotten a spare moment. Well anyway I got caught up on all of you!! glad to hear all the good news about the scans, and wiggling babies and wonderful galloping heart beats!! Hopie its so great to hear that your dad is headed back to work! and that you will be getting to finally have some closure on your angel! I hope that no matter the cause it brings you peace.
As for me I've been doing well, finished Jameson's nursery last weekend so I feel less stress with that and can focus on getting everything ready for my moms big 50 birthday party we are throwing in a couple weeks.
Also I did my 1 hr glucose test yesterday and just found out I failed and have to do the 3 hr tmw! my sugar came back at 156 when normal is 140 and below. The experience wasn't horrible... drink tasted like flat orange soda. and I did get a little sugar high and was hungry by the end but definitely go first thing in the AM when you guys do yours! But anyway Im pretty bummed I have to go back for the 3 hr and Im just praying this one doesn't come back high!!!! Im going to try eating a low carb dinner tonight before fasting and doing a short walk in the morning before heading to the lab

Morning ladies its the weekend again yay! Another week down.
Any plans for the weekend? Were having a chilled one and need to do some shopping for DS bedroom.
Glad you found baby J jaspie, its the best sound ever isnt it! Is your ear all cleared up now?
Bernie it sounds like you had a crazy old week, bet Jameson's nursery looks amazing now. How many weeks are you now? Thats rubbish about the GTT, thankfully I managed to avoid the test as im not in a high risk group and theres no family history of diabetes.
Fit the kicks are super cool, were very close in dates, could def have our babies within a few days of each other 😊
Hopie did you manage to see your ob? Hope you got some answers and closure if you did, thinking of you as always hun x
Well I better get ready for work, my first call is 2 mins from home today so thats useful haha. Have a lovely day everyone xxx

Oh Bernie sorry about the test! I hope the 3 hr one is better. I've no idea if I'll have to have it or not?! Glad Jameson's nursery is all finished! How many weeks are you now?

My ear is almost cleared up by not quite. Hoping it will be soon though! Plans this weekend are going to a food festival tomorrow and apart from that, just chilling!

Hope you all have nice weekends xx

Hi friends- so nice to see all the happy updates. Bernie- I hope the heat wave ends soon there! Sorry about the glucose being high but it sure can vary, so see how the 3 hour test was. I have more to say on this (had friends that had to watch sugar while pg) but will next week.. not much time to write now since taking off. Happy 50th to your mom.. She is young!
Jaspie- soo cool to hear about the doppler and heartbeat! Fit and Blu - thank you both so much. Blu sorry - meant to ask -- what is V-Day?
Going off now for few days with DF -- holiday wknd.. I will update on Tuesday.. Feel like I need a break from everything badly and my mom seems to be doing OK. Still sinking in what the ob/gyn said. She said it is extremely rare. I feel it has brought closure but also a terrible sadness and empty feeling. More later..just need to mentally escape it now.
Thank you again all so very much..You guys are the kindest. Have great weekends and a much deserved happy Labor Day off to you Bernie!

Hey ladies,
I finished the three hour and it went ok, just a little nausea. glad to hear you ladies dont have take it.... out here they make you take the 1 hr no matter what... hopefully everything from today comes back normal. my mom was sweet and came and waited with my in between pricks. I am 28 weeks today so we have hit the 3 rd trimester! woo hoo! Hope you ladies have a nice weekend. Im looking forward to a long weekend!

Happy 3rd tri Bernie, good luck with your results from the GTT.
Hopie i hope you have a super weekend and get some quality time with DF. Did the ob know what had caused your loss? V Day is viability when you hit 24 weeks. God forbid if anything went wrong now our little biy would be recognised but also if i go into labour from now then he would have rights to ITU and all active treatment.
Jaspie im glad your ear is inproving.
Baby Blu is loving kicking my lady bits pretty much constantly, it really makes me jump sometimes. Weve had a chilled morning and sausage and egg sarnies for brekki. Were going to head out this afternoon and look for new bedroom furniture for DS, hes very excited ☺ xx

Aww bless him! I hope you find some good pieces for him :) Your breakfast is making me jealous!

Hopie I'm glad the appointment is over and has given you some closure. Big hugs how you're feeling is totally to be expected. Hope you and DH have a lovely weekend together xx

Good luck for the GTT Bernie. I hope everything comes back normal. And happy 3rd tri! Time really is flying!

Fit I saw a pic of your bump on your other thread you look amazing!

OH has gone to the gym so I did a sneaky doppler! Only for 5 mins though and found the heartbeat straight away at 161! I love it! Can't believe I nearly didn't get one it's helped my anxiety so so much. So happy now! Once he's back and showered and I've got dressed we're off to St Fagans food festival so am really looking forward to that! A few of my friends from work are going too so it'll be nice if we bump into them so OH can meet them. Then later a chilled night with xfactor. Hope everyone has lovely weekends xx

Ooh well jelous about the food festival Jaspie, i love them! Great news that youre finding baby with the doppler too, im sure baby J will be kicking you soon enough to remind you he/she is perfect. Ive just sat down with a cuppa and Baby B is having a jump around. Weve had a productive weekend, furniture is ordered for DS and also bought our bedding and curtains for baby which we had an absolute bargain with as its been discontinued. This morning ive gutted the house so were all sparkly again and have had a big cull in DS's bedroom so hes decluttered too ready to decorate. DH is cooking tea which will be fab! DS has his first day at big boy school tomorrow, i cant believe my baby is starting school where did 4 years go?? Omg!!
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend, i intend to have a chilled day tomorrow then its back to work on tuesday x

Hi ladies, hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Bernie sorry you've been so swamped at work. My DH always tsk tsks at people who wait until there's a heatwave to get their air conditioner. Hope you pass the 3 hour test! Here you have to do the 1 hour test no matter what too but if you're considered high risk you get sent straight to the 3 hour one. I'm not high risk so hoping the 1 hour one will be all I have to do.

Hopie I hope you had a lovely weekend away. Getting autopsy results for a baby is so depressing and surreal. Glad to heat the cause was rare as then it's unlikely it would happen again.

Jaspie hope you enjoyed the food festival, that sounds amazing!!

Happy first day of school to your DS Blu! We could end up being due date buddies - I was the only child my mom ever gave birth to and I was 2 weeks early.

Today I'm 23 weeks, woo hoo!! I can see my belly quiver sometimes when Thomas kicks but of course he always hides when Daddy comes to see, little monkey. Thanks for your compliment on my bump Jaspie, I feel like it's huge but I really like it.

Hi! Hope you all had fabulous weekends. Jaspie- that food festival sounds awesome! I'm guessing the nausea is all gone now since you are in second tri? Hope you had a great time with lotsa good food!
Blu- thank you for explaining V Day..And congrats on it.. That is awesome! You guys sure had a productive weekend..glad you got a lot done for baby's room and you have motivated me to organize and de-clutter all day.
It is a heat wave here so more reason to stay in and organize.
DS started school yesterday? I know what you mean- the past 4 years have flown!

Bernie- congrats on 3rd tri! So glad test went well. So nice of your mom to wait with you on breaks through the long test. How is your mom feeling?

Fit- that is funny baby Thomas hides for his daddy!! Wow- you are 23 weeks already..so cool. Yes- sounds like you and Blu are going to be very close in your due dates!
Thank you for the kind words and thanks all -- yes, it did feel surreal and it was depressing. Now it has sunk in. She said the baby had one extra chromosome and it was on chrom. 15, which is extremely rare. Incompatible with life. Surprised made it to 9 weeks. I think it is so rare because it could also be a reason for very early miscarriages, and most people do not get tested so early on. I did because this was my second and it was later on than my first. She said it is nothing either one of us carry but then googling I found that slight chances sometimes can be from the father.. But googling is a BAD idea as I'm sure you all know. So I will leave it with what nurse/doctor told me -- it just unfortunately happens, no real cause. She said age isn't necessarily a factor but 'doesn't help'.

Thanks for listening.. I'm doing better now. Had nice wknd in the city, my parents seem good and grateful for everything. This month we do need to figure out how the baby is going to happen because I really, really BADLY want one!

Hope you're all feeling great today! I am motivated now to get organized!

So glad to hear you all had nice, productive weekends!!! And its crazy how fast time is going!!!! Hopie Im glad you are feeling a little better! So i only have a few mins for an update, but I got the call from the Dr. yesterday that I have gestational diabetes :( so a big change in diet is necessary, and Ive already started. I have to meet with a dietitian for a better Idea of diet adjustment and monitoring sugar.... so its going to be a long 11! I cant wait to see the baby on our ultrasound on the 21st... fingers crossed he is not measuring ahead, because the concern is he could be big :(

Oh Bernie im sorry to hear this hun, two of my friends have had GD and their babies were perfect and average sized , hugs xx

Big hugs hopie, hard to hear but you know that it's very unlikely to happen again. I'm so excited that you're feeling better and ready to try again for your baby!

Ah Bernie sorry about the test. Hope your appointment goes well. And not long until you see baby Jameson again xx

Happy belated 23 weeks fit! The food festival was indeed awesome!

AFM I'm sure I felt baby J kicking for definite yesterday. I felt a weird bubbly feeling so I stopped what I was doing and I felt a big pop! Definitely felt like popcorn popping to me! Amazing :D felt it on and off today though nothing as strong as last night!
We've got a house viewing tonight, I'm not convinced it's going to be suitable but it looks nice from the pics so we'll see! Hope you're all good xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"