hormone crash after ERPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry hopie i didnt spot your post before, are you temping or anything this month? I really badly want you to have a baby too!! 😄 the chromosomal abnormality is rare so hopefully next time will be perfect. I know you feel it may be connected to your age but remember ive also had 2 losses and im only 33, plus my first loss was when i was 27! The risks are slightly higher with age but thousands of women in their 40's have perfect babies and i just know that you will too xx
Jaspie im delighted that you felt baby, thats so so cool! I hope the house viewing goes well, good luck.
Fit happy 23 weeks!! Are you feeling organised with things now?
As for mw in wondering just how in earth its friday tomorrow already?? Weve had a lovely week, DS is settling well at school and we had a fab day at the farm together yesterday. Baby blu is happily bouncing around tonight bless him. Were thinking about booking a 4d scan in the next few weeks and taking DS so that he can see his little brother. X

Oooh a 4d scan would be amazing for him to see his little bro! When would you book it for?

The viewing was not a success! The stairs were so steep and narrow! And the only toilet was 2 flights away from the bedroom. I was wearing a tight dress and she estate agent took one look at me and said this house is not suitable for a baby! 😂 We've got some more in the pipeline though so fingers crossed!

I've got a half day in work tomorrow and then we're off to Derby to visit my mum for the weekend. Coming back on Monday and got my 16w midwife appointment :D

Bernie sorry about the GD but it is very common and I'm sure Jameson will be fine. :hugs: I would think the real problem would be if you had it and it wasn't diagnosed.

Hopie what happened to your angel is so unlikely to ever happen to you again. I know what you mean though, the jerk doctor kept talking about how rare it was for my angel to have the problems he did without having a chromosome abnormality but my mom also said it's probably not that rare at all, it's just that most babies who are very unwell are lost too early for testing to be done. I think it's a good thing that you were able to carry your angel for 9 weeks - your body was fighting as hard as it could for baby.

Too bad about the house Jaspie but it definitely doesn't sound suitable for a baby! And yay for being recognizable as pregnant! I saw your bump on the 2nd trimester forum and it's adorable.

Blu a 4d scan with your DS would be so neat! Glad Baby Blu is keeping up with his exercise.

So glad it's nearly the weekend - I think nesting mode has officially began - so much I want to do!

Hi- thank you all for the kind words and support!
Bernie- sorry about the diagnosis..it's a pain to have to watch sugar the rest of the pregnancy but I bet it will go by fast and not be bad at all. My friends had gest. diabetes- they found all these neat things to make and eat - like little egg muffins- scramble up eggs, add some veggies or cheese and bake in muffin tins. The diabetes was very easily controlled for them and not so bad changing their diet. Babies were all perfect too. :) Like Jaspie and Fit said, good they caught it now.

Thank you Blu! That is encouraging to hear. I sure know losses can come at young ages too.. So I will keep the faith. My odds are high of something going wrong but I have faith. :)
Jaspie- SO awesome you felt the baby kick!! Nice the real estate agent was honest and knew that was not a house fit for baby! We had to look at so many houses before we found the perfect one. There was something weird with every house...rocks in the basement, uneven floors, I could go on. We finally found the perfect little country cottage!
I am actually going up there tonight. DF got the house right before I learned I was pg.. so I associated the house with the baby on the way for a long time..if that makes sense, it made me sad to go to, but now I feel ready to enjoy it more. :)

Fit- thank you so very much for the kind words. Yes, I think my body wanted to hang on to the baby too. I know you more than understand. And I am glad you don't have to deal with that jerky doctor anymore! Cool nesting mode has begun! What are your plans for the weekend?

Thanks again all -- your support has been tremendous. Enjoy your weekends! Going to country house tonight... it is 9/11 and being in the city this day always makes me sad. Hope it is a good, relaxing weekend for all! xxxx

Thank you ladies for the encouragement. I have my appt with the high risk OB this afternoon, so we will have an ultrasound which is very exciting because we haven't seen Jameson since week 18, and will be getting all the info and machive for the diabetes. but Im feeling very confidenst that all is well and the diet will work well :) Jaspie, have a great time this weekend. and the right house will come along and you will just know its where you are going to watch your babies grow! I had that feeling the min. we walked into our house! Blu, have a nice weekend glad to hear ds enjoyed school. Fit, have fun nesting! its so fun to get ready for these boys! hopie, enjoy your weekend! and I cant imagine being in NY today. thinking about it is sad enough.

Hopie glad you are starting to enjoy your house again - here's to new happy memories to be made. Glad you got out of the city for 9/11, such a sad day especially in NYC.

Bernie love your positive attitude and know you'll do a great job of controlling the GD! Can't wait to hear how Baby Jameson is doing!

Jaspie hope you had a lovely visit with your mom and that is great that you're feeling movement. Isn't it the coolest thing ever?

Hope you had a great weekend Blu! How is everything with you?

My weekend was both productive and upsetting / frustrating. We are doing renos and getting the house reorganized. I was making great progress when I discovered that one of our cats had peed all over the bench in our entrance hall and I just lost it and called DH bawling. The cat got sick about a year and a half ago and we spent thousands on vet bills getting him well again but it's like he blames DH and I (and the house) for the pain he was in while sick and he has not been the same since. We constantly catch him peeing on stuff and nothing we've done has helped...vet has confirmed it's behavioral. He is especially nasty to DH and literally pees ON HIM on a regular basis. Anyway we reached our breaking point and we just can't keep him anymore. Luckily we got him from a no kill sanctuary who will take him back...if we can ever get them to return our calls. It just sucks and DH has literally been sick to his stomach all weekend but we cannot live with this cat and all the stress he causes anymore. :(

Sorry for the novel ladies, just had to get that out!

Hope you all had a nice weekend! Fit Im so sorry about the cat, I know how frustrating the peeing pet can be! We have a male dog that does that for the same reason because its always after he has been scolded or when I come back from being gone for even 20 mins! Im so sorry that you will have to let him find a new home but Its better for thomas as well.

So I had the appt friday with the high risk Dr. on Friday and it went well... it was a 2 hour appt but they did a very through scan of Jameson which was wonderful and we even got the 4d image of his adorable face and its so crazy that we can see that he looks like both of us! ( I attached it) So far the GD has been pretty easy. my numbers have been normal and the diet is easy to follow and I think it will be a blessing and help me not have to loose so much weight after hes born.

Attachments

• JAMESON.jpg
    JAMESON.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
Bernie! Look at Jameson's gorgeous face! So clear! Helloooo!! Glad you're finding the diet easy to follow and it will definitely help with weightloss afterwards.

Ah fit I'm really sorry about your cat :( it's sad you can't keep him but at least you know he's going to a no kill shelter. It's definitely the right decision especially with Thomas on the way. Big hugs xx

Hopie I hope you had a great weekend and you enjoyed your time at the country cottage.

Blu hope you had a great weekend!

I had a lovely weekend with my mum thanks. And had a great 16 week appointment this afternoon. All bloods clear and a strong heartbeat! It was OH's first time hearing it he loved it! Feeling flutters every day now since I first felt them last week, it's so amazing :cloud9: 17 weeks tomorrow :D

Hey everyone, lovely to see all the updates! Bernie your little man is so so cute! 😍
Jaspie sorry the house wasnt the one, hopefully you will find somehwere soon.
Fit i think we may do the scan towards the end of the month so ill be about 28/29 weeks, should be fun.
Hopie hows things with you? Must be close to fertile time now.
All is well here, baby B is kicking around all the time bless him and DS has settled into school really well 👍

Hi all! So glad to see the happy updates. Fit - I am really sorry you're feeling upset about having to give up your cat. It is great though he can go back to the no kill sanctuary and we all agree a new home will surely be best for him. You and DH can't go on that way with cat's behavior and definitely best for baby because the cat would probably (guessing) act up even more once baby arrives. Much safer this way so trust that you made the healthiest decision for all and find peace with it. :)
Thanks for the well wishes and sorry Blu- I missed your post. Nope--not temping or anything. I'm not really sure how this baby is going to happen!
So glad all is going great and DS is easing into his school perfectly.

Wow Jaspie - 17 weeks already?! So aawesome about the amazing appt. you guys had and glad you had a great time with your mom! She must be so excited too..Will this be her first grandchild?

Bernie- excellent on the high risk doctor appt going so well. My friends all had a very easy time the diet, no problems at all and you are so right-- a much easier time losing any extra weight afterwards!

So so happy for all of you. We are having such amazing weather here, so off now to enjoy it. Looking forward to Friday updates. Take good care mamas to be soon!!!!! xxxx

Awww Bernie Baby Jameson is SO CUTE. Can't believe how clear the photo is! It is true sometimes being forced to eat extra healthy is a blessing in disguise. A few years ago I had horrible stomachaches, numerous food intolerances and just felt like death. I finally had enough and forced myself to diet, eat healthy and exercise and it was honestly one of the best things that ever happened to me. I ended up losing 35 lbs. and getting in the best shape of my adult life. All my food intolerances vanished and I felt like a million bucks. I'm sure it's why I was able to get pregnant too, as when we tried pre-diet I couldn't.

Hopie glad you're having lovely weather. Just keep seducing DF and that will take care of the TTC. ;)

Jaspie glad you had a great appointment and visit with your mom!

Blu glad DS is liking school; my nephew doesn't at all and it's a major stressor for his parents.

Thanks for your support about the cat ladies. He is going back to the sanctuary today - the woman who runs it agrees it is best. She thinks the smell of the pregnancy pheromones are likely making his issues worse and that he will be even more stressed and destructive once Thomas is here. The sactuary is run out of a private residence so he'll have full run of the house and yard and there will be dogs there too (he loves dogs). So sad to let him go though. :( We've had him shut in one of the bathrooms and not only has he been peeing in the litter box he's been his old sweet self, but we can't just lock him in the bathroom forever.

Soo cute, Bernie!

How is everyone?
Still hot and sunny here and after cardiac rehab class, we are going to the beach. :) I'm in denial that winter is going to arrive this year!

Fit- I know it must be so sad to see your cat go, but know he is living some place better and glad you have found peace with that. :)
LOL- I'll try Fit, but usually I am too tired to seduce. HA!

I keep waking up at 4am really nauseous and have to run to the bathroom...tmi! It is weird b/c those were my earliest symptoms last time. But this would have to be a miracle, because we weren't exactly trying at the right time. Ha!

Off to San Generro festival again this weekend... It is a huge fest downtown with lots of fattening eats. :)

Have wonderful weekends, everyone!

Hopie i have everything crossed for you! Ive never temped or anything just DTD and hoped for the best, when is AF due?
Sorry about your cat fit, I agree with the other ladies though and its definitely the right decision.
Jaspie hows that bump doing? Any news on the house front?
Bernie i hope youre managing the new diet and feeling good?
All ok here how is it friday again already?! Have a lovely weekend xx

Hi Blu! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!! Nope - never have temped or charted or anything. Two tries it worked right away too. So now AF arrived but I still have too big a fear of trying again. I guess hearing what happened is very rare and not at all likely to happen again, should ease my fear but I don't know. I'm sort of protecting myself from going through anything upsetting again, but I know at the same time that prevents me from having a child, so I don't know -- fear is winning and it is not good!!
How is baby's room coming along? You sure motivated me to get on the organizing kick and I am feeling much better and getting rid of clutter!

Jaspie- hope you saw some good houses this weekend? How are you doing?

Fit- hope you got lots of r&r this wknd with nothing upsetting. Bernie- hope you are well. Looking forward to updates. :)
Hope everyone has wonderful Mondays!

Sorry to hear AF showed up Hopie, hope you try again soon and get your rainbow. Its such a stressful time isnt it. Ive cleared the spare room tonight, gosh we had so much crap! Decorator is coming this week then were just waiting for DS new furniture before we can move his things into his new room then we will sort babies nursery out.
Hows everyone else? Good weekend? Its nearly hump day already and ill be moving over to 3rd tri tomorrow omg!! Its flying by now x

Hi everyone hope you're all OK. Sorry af came Hopie :hugs: you'll get your rainbow xxx

Well done on the clear out Blu! Happy 3rd tri for tomorrow!

We've found a house we both love and we secured it yesterday! We're just waiting for the estate agent to contact the landlord for their final go ahead now before we hand in our notice on our current house. It's a lovely 3 bed family home in a village north of the city :thumbup:
I'm 18 weeks and my bump is coming on nicely people are commenting on it all the time atm which is nice! And I can feel baby J everyday for the last few days especially after eating!
I went to bed earlier but have just woken up with painful heartburn and trapped wind in chest. This is the 4th night this has happened in a row argh! So painful I just want to sleep!
Hope you're all good fit and Bernie!

Oh Jaspie congratulations on the house it sounds amazing! Im hearing you with the heartburn, most fruit is a no go for me at the minute or in crippled with it, try remegel ive found them really good. Hope you managed to get back to sleep.
X

Hi!! Jaspie- congratulations on your house!!! That is so awesome!! I hope you managed to get more sleep. Soo exciting you can feel baby J so often! Is everyone still thinking boy and you guys plan to find out the gender when you can? :)

Blu- wow - third tri!! Congrats!! It sure is flying by. So awesome.. my gosh!
Thanks for the well wishes. DF and I are both too scared to fully try for real if that makes sense, so the timing or trying hasn't been right. I'm just too freaking scared!!

I got amazing news last night -- I'm going to see the Pope!! DF's sister's friend gave her tickets and she thinks the two of us should see him most!
Very excited for Friday -- I'll say special prayers for everyone in St. Patrick's Cathedral. :)

Bernie and Fit- hope you guys are doing great too. Feel better, Jaspie- maybe dr. has some tips on how to help with that?

take care~~~~

Congratulations on the house Jaspie! It sounds like a great place for Baby J. :) Hope you feel better and the heartburn goes away. Wonder if it means Baby J will have a full head of hair? If so then Thomas will be bald because I haven't had any at all.

Happy 3rd trimester Blu!! I met a lady with 7 kids on Friday and she thought for sure I was already in 3rd trimester - nope my bump is just that huge. :haha:Have you thought of any names yet?

Hopie that's exciting that you get to meet the Pope. :)

Hope you are well Bernie!

Not too much to report here, still plugging away at getting Thomas's room ready. Hopefully we'll make some significant progress this weekend. Speaking of Thomas he has been kicking my bladder all morning.

Hopie that's amazing news! Once in a lifetime experience! Hope you have a wonderful day :hugs:

Yep we find out the gender on Oct 6th so less than 2 weeks now :D

Fit I hope you make some progress on Thomas's room :D I've no idea about the hair we will have to check back next year! That'll be funny if it's right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back