Horrible 12 hours and still have to wait to find out...

Rutty

Reaction score
Hi

This is the first time I've posted on here.

I'm 8.5 weeks pregnant and over a week ago I started to bleed. It was mostly brown at this point. Anyway, I went to the GP and he referred me for a scan. They found a heartbeat straight away so I was all happy.

Yesterday at work I started to bleed much heavier, this time it was more red and I started to lose clumps (clots?) of blood. I went to A & E and after a 5 hour wait, they did a few checks. They told me my cervix is closed but I am losing a lot of fresh blood. They couldn't scan me due to it being the middle of the night, so I have to wait for a scan for today or tomorrow. I've had more clumps of blood during the night and mild cramps.

I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this? I just hate all the waiting, if it's bad news (which I'm expecting it to be with the amount of blood), I just want to know!

Aww :hugs: I have never personally experienced this but I really hope it turns out all ok, There loads of ladies on here who may be able to help...

Hope you get the answers you need and hope all ok when you have your scan..

Oh Rutty bless you!
Make sure you get yr scan today, it shouldnt have to be tomorrow. Are you in the uk?
You can take yourself to the early pregnancy unit & just wait for one.

Good luck...it doesn't always mean bad news xx

Yes I'm in the UK. She said to ring first thing this morning and hopefully they'll get me in today.

i really hope your scan goes well hun i will be thinking of you! good luck xxx

Good luck, I hope they fit you in today, make sure you rest until then.

Good luck.

I hope all is well with bubs. Let us know how it goes.

:hugs:

Hi ya,

Just wanted to let you know that I started bleeding y/day very red blood and with clots in it. I managed to have a scan y/day and they found the sac and yoke still in tact and couldnt say why I was bleeding (as im so early they could not detect a heartbeat although they said that is perfectly normal for such an early pregnancy) . Im also cramping too. I now have to wait a week until I can go back to see if things are ok.

Have my fx'ed for you this afternoon and totally understand how your feeling, if you want to chat just pm me. Loads of :hugs: your way and I hope things are fine for you! Will be watching for your update.

Aww hun i hope it all goes well with your sacn let us all know how it goes. Sending sticky vibes to you and big cuddles. x

Good luck with your scan xx

I had this with both of my children. I bled and cramped like a period. They could see it on the ultrasound. Google subchronic hemmorage. That is what it is called.

I can't believe it.......The baby is fine!! Strong heartbeat and measured 7-8 weeks. They do not know why I'm bleeding, there is no sign of it on the ultrasound. They've just told me to rest and they'll scan again in two weeks to put my mind at rest. I'm just shocked, I lost another few clumps of bright red blood just before I left to go to the hospital.

Thank you so much for all your support. I will definitely come on here again and keep you posted.

Good luck and best wishes to everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->